PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > American Wasteland
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-22-2010, 09:56 PM   #1
thereefernander

thereefernander's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Tony T challenge grab tricks

I've tried a million times but I never get enough air or he doesn't "Launch" wtf am I doing wrong this is so stupid.

thereefernander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 02:56 PM   #2
TOBY DA THUG

TOBY 1K NO BE's Gamercard
put the cheat on for moon gravity! you can switch it on and off when needed! help me do a few things I couldnt get enough air for.

2them00n

TOBY DA THUG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 11:26 PM   #3
Ostrodamus

OSTRODAMUS's Gamercard
I don't have a problem doing the grabs but for some reason he keeps failing me on the spine transfers. I don't know what I'm doing wrong but he fails me every time on the first one.

I no longer have Looney Toons: AA (EUR). Please do not FR and message me anymore regarding it. ("Bugs' Bug" achievement passed on to: 18 gamers)
Ostrodamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 12:39 AM   #4
thefulleffect!

xthefulleffectx's Gamercard
You need to do each spine in one combo. The mission will fail as soon as the combo breaks.
thefulleffect! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 11:01 AM   #5
Ostrodamus

OSTRODAMUS's Gamercard
Once again it was operator error. It didn't register in my mind that it had to be IN A COMBO.

Also, for anyone who might come across this thread later on and not understand exactly how to do it then I'll summarize.

Spine transfer and right before you hit the landing ramp hit (RT) to revert, then immediatey do a manual (UP, DOWN or DOWN, UP). It must be done in one fluid action or the combo will break. Then just manual to the next spine transfer ramp and rinse and repeat.

A side note is that I failed a number of times after landing the last spine transfer and ended up having to throw in one last revert to complete it.

Practice this on your own before starting the mission or you'll be aggrivated by failing and having to repeat the first part of the mission over 100 times.

I know other threads already say this, but like me, people will probably stumble on to this one first.

I no longer have Looney Toons: AA (EUR). Please do not FR and message me anymore regarding it. ("Bugs' Bug" achievement passed on to: 18 gamers)

Last edited by Ostrodamus; 10-08-2010 at 11:06 AM.
Ostrodamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 01:05 PM   #6
thefulleffect!

xthefulleffectx's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrodamus View Post
Once again it was operator error. It didn't register in my mind that it had to be IN A COMBO.

Yeah, it took me about 50 retries to realise, it never says at any point to chain the spine transfers in a combo! I only noticed when i decided to get special before starting the spines, and after linking together some tricks in a manual it failed me.
thefulleffect! is offline   Reply With Quote