PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Left 4 Dead 2 > The Sacrifice
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-17-2010, 10:21 AM   #1
samjustsam

sam just sam's Gamercard
are both dlc's the same for each game?

im confused. so the sacrifice is the same no matter which left for dead game you get it for or is the dlc different depending on which game you get it for? i know the achievements are the same but can you get the same achievements for both games? thats like getting the exact same achievement twice? which game should i get it for if i decide to get it? im thinking left 4 dead 2 cuse i liked it alot better than the first one but i dont think that even matters if its the exact same thing for each game.
imo they should have just made the dlc for the second game only. the way they are doing this dlc is just confusing.
samjustsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 05:53 PM   #2
BlindxLink

Send a message via MSN to BlindxLink

BlindxLink's Gamercard
L4D2 has L4D2 weapons, special infected, and comes with No Mercy from L4D1.

L4D1 is just normal.
Old 10-17-2010, 06:01 PM   #3
Burnout x360a

M1KE 08's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
As the guy above said.

L4D - Sacrifice Campaign
L4D2 - Sacrifice Campaign + No Mercy

^ By Xerofox, thanks!
Twitter lSteam

Burnout x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 10:16 PM   #4
Angry Algerian

Angry Algerian's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by samjustsam View Post
im confused. so the sacrifice is the same no matter which left for dead game you get it for or is the dlc different depending on which game you get it for? i know the achievements are the same but can you get the same achievements for both games? thats like getting the exact same achievement twice? which game should i get it for if i decide to get it? im thinking left 4 dead 2 cuse i liked it alot better than the first one but i dont think that even matters if its the exact same thing for each game.
imo they should have just made the dlc for the second game only. the way they are doing this dlc is just confusing.
It's just a matter of preference, a lot of people like the first L4D, but yes same gameplay same achievements. I guess it gives you options for which one you prefer or still have. I agree it's a silly to have for the first one since crash course is still bugged but I will play them both. A friend and I are going halfs ...I'll get L4d2 DLC , and he buys the other.
Angry Algerian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 03:04 PM   #5
samjustsam

sam just sam's Gamercard
thanx for the info. im gonna get the sacrifice for the second game seeing as i like it better. i also preferred the passing to crash corse. also it seems that the sacrifice is a better deal on l4d2. if i get the sacrifice for the first game it would only be to get the gamerscore out of it and i doubt i will do that.
samjustsam is offline   Reply With Quote