PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Super Meat Boy
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-20-2010, 10:21 PM   #1
Jaffazoid

Jaffazoid's Gamercard
Glitching back to main menu

I've just been trying for the completing 10 levels without dying achievement and as I'm getting around half way (fairly easily), but I keep getting booted back to the main menu. This has only happened twice so far, but both times was when I won an award from the game, and when something I was downloading finished; basically when notifications popped up. Kinda annoying...

Anyone else had this strange glitch happen to them?
Jaffazoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 01:28 AM   #2
Murgatroyd7

Murgatroyd7's Gamercard
Yes, I have the same issue. It's insanely annoying when nearing the end of a boss battle. The only solution I can think of is to temporarily disable notifications.
Old 10-21-2010, 02:38 AM   #3
andymoogle

andy moogle's Gamercard
Sounds like the same glitch that Dead Rising 2: Case Zero has (had?). Whenever a download was finished during gameplay, you would get kicked back to the main menu.

Hopefully this and the save glitch will be patched soon. Thankfully I haven't encountered any of them yet, but it will probably happen sooner or later.
andymoogle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 08:40 AM   #4
hoernchen

braiinsss's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by andymoogle View Post
Sounds like the same glitch that Dead Rising 2: Case Zero has (had?). Whenever a download was finished during gameplay, you would get kicked back to the main menu.

Hopefully this and the save glitch will be patched soon. Thankfully I haven't encountered any of them yet, but it will probably happen sooner or later.
yup. haven't downloaded anything while playing smb yet, but i had the exact same problem on case zero which is strange. so i guess this has something to do with something on microsofts end, as two completely different games from different developers share the same bug...
Old 10-21-2010, 09:02 AM   #5
T0b3

Send a message via ICQ to T0b3 Send a message via AIM to T0b3 Send a message via MSN to T0b3 Send a message via Yahoo to T0b3 Send a message via Skype™ to T0b3

t0b3 zero's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Gold   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoernchen View Post
yup. haven't downloaded anything while playing smb yet, but i had the exact same problem on case zero which is strange. so i guess this has something to do with something on microsofts end, as two completely different games from different developers share the same bug...
That's not surprising since Microsoft messes up pretty often these days..

100% Retail:
44 | 100% Arcade: 92
trueachievements
99999 GS achieved 09/07/2011
T0b3 is offline   Reply With Quote