PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-13-2009, 11:30 AM   #1
John Caboose

John Caboose's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Lightbulb Important 2-Point Swing and Clever Retort information

These two (I don't know if there are more) say that you need a "minimum 5" or "5+" players to be able to get them but I can here confirm that this information is false, you need AT LEAST 6 unique gamertags in the same game for these achievements to pop up.

Personally, I acquired a second copy of this wonderful game and played it in system link with some freshly created gamertags. I started out with 2 gamertags on one console and 3 on the other (5 profiles total) but after a bunch of tries they did not unlock. I then tried attaching another controller and profile and after the first try my screen displayed the oh so beautiful "Achievement Unlocked" pop-up.

I looked here on the boards for information on this subject but I was very dissappointed to not find any so here you go.

Also, some added clarification to the 2-point swing achievement:
1. Grab the enemy flag
2. Get someone on the other team to grab your flag
3. Kill them and stand on the flag to return it
4. Go to your base and score the flag

Thanks for reading.

(Possibly contrary to the flag on my gamercard, I'm Swedish)

xXx I h4T3 g4mErT4Gs th4t l0oK LieK ThIs XxX

It's hardly original, and makes you look like an illiterate idiot.
So please, don't use shit like that as gamertag, no one REALLY thinks it looks cool.
John Caboose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 02:42 PM   #2
ooandyb

ooandyb's Gamercard
I'm reviving an old thread here, but it's worth noting that I just got both 2-point Swing and Color Guard with only 5 total gamertags in the room. I'm not sure if you need 6 over system link but I doubt that's how most people intend to get this. I highly doubt you need 6 for clever retort but I don't remember how many people were in the room when I got that.
ooandyb is offline   Reply With Quote