PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Simulation > Cabela's Alaskan Adventure
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-14-2009, 09:45 AM   #1
v_thorne

Verkolac Thorne's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Word of Mouth   A+ Thread Award   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Grr "This Animal is Off Limits!" Glitch?

I'm on the first part of the game and I'm doing the Special Hunt #1. Yes I have the tags for it. But when I FINALLY shoot the rabbit or the fox, it tells me the animal is off limits.

When I check my backpack and such, it shows the tags have disappeared and I'll have to go get them again! And this time I checked when it said it and the tags were still there.

Any tips? This is really frusterating when I finally take down the animal and I get punished for it.
Yes, I'm using a shotgun.
v_thorne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 06:46 PM   #2
Paul Broughton

Razza69's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by v_thorne View Post
I'm on the first part of the game and I'm doing the Special Hunt #1. Yes I have the tags for it. But when I FINALLY shoot the rabbit or the fox, it tells me the animal is off limits.

When I check my backpack and such, it shows the tags have disappeared and I'll have to go get them again! And this time I checked when it said it and the tags were still there.

Any tips? This is really frusterating when I finally take down the animal and I get punished for it.
Yes, I'm using a shotgun.
The tags disappear when you make 3 errors. Meaning if you shoot an offspring this will count as off limits. You can kill either male or female animals just not offspring unless its attacking you as it classes as defending yourself.
This special hunt is not the easiest and requires patience. Keep looking at your gps and the yellow squares will be hares.
Paul Broughton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 04:51 PM   #3
Rit1988

Send a message via MSN to Rit1988

Ezonan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
same thing happend to me here with the disappering tags, i spent nearly two hours on this level running around getting very annoyed, the problem i had (and felt really stupid and ashemed to admit it but it might help you) was i was using a pump action rifle, as opposed to a shot gun, it looks exactly the same as a shotgun and i brought it thinking it was a shotgun but its not, i know you said your using a shotgun but just thought you might be doing as i was. there are two diffrent types of both rabbits and foxes bigger and smaller also but im sure you knew that.

Last edited by Rit1988; 09-23-2010 at 04:54 PM.
Rit1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 03:56 AM   #4
Corrupt.
Damn you, Walt Whitman!

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff - Guide Team   Green Thumb - Gold   Staff Club - TemporalWizard
Total Awards: 45 (more» ...)
I've had this 'quick/easy 1000' game for a month now on rental. still 300 short, annoying as hell. Should be able to shoot whatever you want. Pesky animals lol