PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Warriors Orochi 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-09-2009, 09:36 PM   #31
Grummy

Grumftheld's Gamercard
Who are the best characters to use for the Chaos runs?

I've just started, and got Sakon Shima to 99 with a lvl 4 weapon. I managed to comple chaos on the SW lvl 1, but couldn't manage the 2nd level, kept getting annihalted by Da Ji. Bitch.
Grummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 05:50 AM   #32
EvilTommy

Send a message via MSN to EvilTommy

EvilTommy44's Gamercard
who are the best i guess is a matter of taste but u have some that have more powerful wpn than others and with more reach. I basicly owned everything with a max upgraded lubu alone. Didnt need to use any others. Did have that Honda guy as 2nd and that woman with the rings from the wu team xu shu xian forgot how to write it hehe Also having ice 10 and that being the only element is a overkill with lubu specially if u on top of it have the almighty skill on wpn as well. Anyway thats my tip for you

EvilTommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 05:30 PM   #33
Grummy

Grumftheld's Gamercard
Lu Bu with max Ice and max Might on weapon? That'll do me, Il run with that and see how it goes.
Old 04-11-2009, 10:22 PM   #34
Grummy

Grumftheld's Gamercard
What about Orochi X, or do you need to have cleared Dream mode on all difficulties to unlock him?

Is Orochi X stronger than regular Orochi? Because Orochi regular is fairly badass.
Old 08-30-2009, 02:31 PM   #35
iKhaotic

xZero Shift's Gamercard
LOL i love how this thread started with everyone being confident that this game will be an easy 1000 before the game's release. then when it gets released and that last Dream mode requirement surfaces, evereyone's hopes seems to leave the thread ahaha

KOEI loves us
iKhaotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 05:54 PM   #36
kurando

Is the "All difficulties cleared" achievement, gliched?
I finally have all my stages in Story mode and Dream mode "cleared" and no achievement for me...
kurando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:49 PM   #37
the_wizard_666

Tervaskanto's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurando View Post
Is the "All difficulties cleared" achievement, gliched?
I finally have all my stages in Story mode and Dream mode "cleared" and no achievement for me...
Double check the stages, you may have missed one. If it doesn't say "Clear" underneath the picture, you still have to do something. It's all difficulties, not just Chaos, so clearing everything on Chaos is not necessarily required. If everything says "Clear" under the picture, then try saving the game again after. It should pop after that.

Oh, and as for abilities on the weapon, max out Flash. Everything else is a matter of preference, and some characters benefit more than others from some of them, but the ability to disable enemy blocks on Chaos mode is an absolute MUST for any character.

the_wizard_666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 08:14 PM   #38
Ashunera

About the achievements
all are easy to get
but the last 3 achievements are annoying to get
and its not worth playing it years to get it , because it become extremely boring
Ashunera is offline   Reply With Quote