Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Fable 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-26-2010, 02:21 PM   #31
Steelstick
Why so serious?

Toamss's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Subscriber - Bronze   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Damn
I was planning to make an achievement guide as well ...

Thanks to DEG23 for the azaming Trials Evo sig!

Thanks to Rajeanero for the fantastic Joker avatar!
Steelstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 02:36 PM   #32
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelstick View Post
Damn
I was planning to make an achievement guide as well ...
You still can.. Unless mine/SD's scare's you?

On the guide - I've confirme that Coronation chicken is missible! I didn't think it was but as yuo can now see in the achievements description it can be missed!

Nozza XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 04:57 PM   #33
Nikke84

Nikke84's Gamercard
Anyone know where I start the Driftwood-questline? Been wandering around in the Millfield/Silverpines area with no results.
Old 10-26-2010, 05:12 PM   #34
Steelstick
Why so serious?

Toamss's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Subscriber - Bronze   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
You still can.. Unless mine/SD's scare's you?

On the guide - I've confirme that Coronation chicken is missible! I didn't think it was but as yuo can now see in the achievements description it can be missed!
Well sure I can .. as long as mine improves the best one there is at the moment.
I read multiple guides from you and it'll be quite a challenge to beat yours, but you can be sure I will try friend!

Old 10-26-2010, 05:24 PM   #35
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Quote:
Well sure I can .. as long as mine improves the best one there is at the moment.
I read multiple guides from you and it'll be quite a challenge to beat yours, but you can be sure I will try friend!
Good on ya!

I'm waiting on SD as he's got more stuff to add later and come the W/e when I get more free time the guide should be right up there!

Hopefully SD can sort out vid's as well lol

Old 10-26-2010, 05:30 PM   #36
Steelstick
Why so serious?

Toamss's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
Good on ya!

I'm waiting on SD as he's got more stuff to add later and come the W/e when I get more free time the guide should be right up there!

Hopefully SD can sort out vid's as well lol
Yeah already saw SideDish's name in the guide ..
Damn .. trying to beat Nozza and Sidedish ..
I gotta be crazy

Old 10-26-2010, 06:29 PM   #37
SideDish120

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Referrals - Bronze   Submit - Silver   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Yeah already saw SideDish's name in the guide ..
Damn .. trying to beat Nozza and Sidedish ..
I gotta be crazy
I think I may have to quote that . Great work Nozza. I'll drop a good amount of info tonight.
SideDish120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 06:52 PM   #38
tigersrule
Community & Events Team

Tiger XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Platinum   XBA Representer   Staff Club - tigersrule   Staff - Community and Events Team   1,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Any info on my second question?

^Click my Sig to learn more!^

Special thanks to Rajeanero for making the VGO images!
tigersrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 07:57 PM   #39
Sakura4600

Sakura460's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
great guide cant wait to get the game but in the roadmap it says offline 920gs and online 60gs. Never knew this game only had 980gs lol, didnt see that anyone else had pointed this out. =]
100% Retail - Surf's Up,Phantasy Star Universe,Bully,Fable 2,HP OOTP + HBP,COD4 + MW2,Naruto BB,Enchanted Arms,TMNT,LOST,LEGO Indiana Jones,Resident Evil 5,Assassin's Creed1 + 2,Sega Mega Drive UC,ODST,Gow2, Natuto SUNS 2 (5th in Uk) etc.

1st in the UK and 4th in the world to 1000GS in Bakugan
1st in the world to 1000gs in Bakugan DOTC

Sakura4600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 08:30 PM   #40
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideDish120 View Post
I think I may have to quote that . Great work Nozza. I'll drop a good amount of info tonight.
So vain!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura4600 View Post
great guide cant wait to get the game but in the roadmap it says offline 920gs and online 60gs. Never knew this game only had 980gs lol, didnt see that anyone else had pointed this out. =]
I've never have been good at math!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigersrule View Post
Any info on my second question?
Quote:
And 2. Are you able to find more than one of the same legendary weapon in your game? Ex. You find a legendary sword early on, and then find the exact same sword later on in the game. Thus giving you two of them. I find that achievement would be impossible to get if you need every weapon you find. No one would want to trade with you since they need to keep theirs for the achievement. Thanks in advance.
Sorry, just noticed it didn't get answered.. Atm the moment I do not know! But tbh I dont think you can. As the chances are very slim and there's a total of 50 to get ext! But you never know!

Last edited by Nozza XBA; 10-26-2010 at 08:53 PM.
Old 10-26-2010, 09:28 PM   #41
fermentedidiot

fermentedidiot's Gamercard
Nozza, you might want to add this in for "you cant bring me down." I posted it to the main board because I saw there we're two guides going

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=270240
fermentedidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 09:32 PM   #42
MONOXBOOG1E

MONOXBOOG1E's Gamercard
Quote:
2. Are you able to find more than one of the same legendary weapon in your game? Ex. You find a legendary sword early on, and then find the exact same sword later on in the game. Thus giving you two of them. I find that achievement would be impossible to get if you need every weapon you find. No one would want to trade with you since they need to keep theirs for the achievement. Thanks in advance.
I also posted this in the Legendary Weapons Trading thread but the more i think about it the more i think this won't be so bad:

If everyone's game has a max of 26 legendary weapons, which are random and tied to your game, and 12 of those are sold in shops, couldn't you just hop into a few friends' game and go legendary weapon shopping at their shops?

If there are exactly 50 legendary weapons then this will still take a good amount of luck to find the specific ones you need. But if there are say 100 different legendary weapons out there it would be quite easy to find 24 more from other people's shops.
Old 10-26-2010, 09:38 PM   #43
Kester

General Rushen's Gamercard
you can buy more than 1 of the same legendary weapon in the shops. they restock after some time
Kester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 12:12 AM   #44
wolfzero01

wolfzero01's Gamercard
guide looks good

I'm not too sure if I will even bother going for the achievement for the 50 legendary weapons as I found the Dollcatcher one for Fable II really annoying.
wolfzero01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 02:32 AM   #45
Slane

Send a message via AIM to Slane

madslane's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Just saying I doubt you'll need to boost for the kill achievements. I started off doing magic, then ranged and now working on melee. Just did main story with a few sidequests in there up to the point you leave for Aurora. Doing some more sidequests for seals using melee to kill and within 20 minutes already at 100ish (Mourningwood quests, tons and tons of Hollow'd men).

As long as you go for the full 1000 and switch once each achievement unlocks you'll get all three with no boosting required.

Edit: Also I'm doing the Dark Sanctum questline. After Peace, Love, Homicide there's a quest titled excavation, which requires you to give 5000G to lesley and then you gotta wait. I'm assuming there rest of the quests you have listed are after this. I'll edit this once I continue it (you have to wait after giving the gold).

Edit: Everything is the same, just gotta dd in the Excavation quest and a note about 5000G and that'll 'cheevo will be nicely done.

Last edited by Slane; 10-27-2010 at 04:10 AM.
Slane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 06:20 AM   #46
CAGrownGApeach

CAgrownGApeach's Gamercard
Demon Doors?

Hey Folks, I am new to the XboxA community and I am having some problems finding and opening the Demon Doors. I was wondering if there was a guide for those? BTW, I am loving the guide. Great work!

PS. there isnt an Achievement for the Demon Doors is there? or are there any Legendary Weapons inside?
CAGrownGApeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 06:29 AM   #47
MIGOYU

MIGOYU's Gamercard
thx a lot,easier than fable II,I think.
MIGOYU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 07:04 AM   #48
QuiCkz AleX

QuiCkz AleX's Gamercard
Hint: Gold Key Locations

Mistpeak Valley Gold Key: If you examine the map of Mistpeak Valley, you can make out two caves entrances above the Demon Door and one on the far side of the level up in the hills. Travel to the latter cave -- you can get there by running uphill from the lake and hanging a left just before the path to Brightwall Village. You can follow a grassy ridge past a treasure chest to find this cave entrance to Chillbreath Cavern -- it is not an icy entrance, it is a thawed, brownish cave entrance. Run through this cave and take the path leading upwards. You should pass a 15 Silver Key chest on the way amongst various other Dig Spots and chests. Keep heading uphill and eventually you'll come to an exit at the very top. Once outside again, run down the short hill and you'll find the Gold Key floating amongst some ruins.

Aurora Gold Key: To get this Gold Key, first you need to have access to the Aurora continent. In the city, do the quest "A Key to a Greater Key." This quest became available to me after completing the main game. Talk to the guy who offers the quest, and he'll sell or give you a key. Once you have that key, there won't be a bread crumb trail telling you where to use it. Go to the desert area and run across the vast dunes. On the far side, turn left and follow the cliff face until you find a little path down. At the bottom, use the key given to you and you will unlock an area that contains the Gold Key.

Gold Key Doors

Bowerstone Castle Gold Key Door: On your way down the path in the Catacombs under the castle (which you traverse in the very beginning of the game), you may notice a Gold Door -- you need a Gold Key to open it, and so you'll have to return much alter when you have access to the castle AND a key. Inside you'll find 30 Guild Seals.
Sunset House Gold Key Door: In the Sunset House area, enter the main gate and take a right as soon as you set foot on the lawn. A winding path leads back to the Gold Key Door here. It's directly across from the gazebo. Inside this Gold Key Door you'll find a unique weapon (we found the Hammer of Wilmageddon).

Hint: Demon Doors

Mistpeak Valley Demon Door
"This stone edifice seeks inspiration for a tale of Heroes."
Note: This door requires a cooperative second player in an online game. This Demon Door requires you to propose marriage to it. You and your co-op partner must have the Family and Lover Expression Packs from the Road to Rule to be able to propose. When one character proposes to the other, go through the motions and marry each other and the door will open. The Demon Door Retirement Home features many strange Demon Doors to listen to and a legendary weapon in the lone chest. Only the host will get the legendary weapon (we received the "Very Sharp Scissors" melee weapon). You should be gracious and give it as a gift to your new spouse!

Brightwall Village Demon Door
"This ancient doorway is feeling rather broody."
You need only show up in front of this Demon Door with a child -- sounds easy right? Well, there's a catch: it has to be your OWN child. This is because your child is the only child you can hold hands with and, consequently, drag to the Demon Door for the Door's approval. To have a child, you must have the Family and Lover Expression Packs from the Road to Rule. Propose to a potential mate (of the opposite sex -- since you need to make a child), fulfill he or she's marriage requirements, purchase a house and have "Unsafe" sex by activating the Sleep icon at the bed your house and choosing to do so. After this you will have an infant child. Wait a bit for the child to become a toddler and you can then take it to the Demon Door.
m!

Sunset House Demon Door
An ancient and sentient door near Sunset House wants to meet a monarch."
Return as Queen (or King) of Albion to access this Demon Door -- this will happen as part of the main quest you progress through the game. You can just walk right in and claim your 1,000,000 Gold prize. T

Mourningwood Demon Door
"This ancient and war-weary edifice is quite interested in weaponry."
You must max out your Melee or Ranged weapon skills (purchase Level 5 on the Road to Rule) to access this Demon Door.

Millfields Demon Door
"This stone portal questions the value of traditionally held notions of aesthetics."
We believe this door requires you to bottom out your attractiveness rating -- more coming soon! Th

Last edited by QuiCkz AleX; 10-27-2010 at 07:07 AM.
QuiCkz AleX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 08:28 AM   #49
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by fermentedidiot View Post
Nozza, you might want to add this in for "you cant bring me down." I posted it to the main board because I saw there we're two guides going

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=270240
I will thanks & nice find! Credit given!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAGrownGApeach View Post
Hey Folks, I am new to the XboxA community and I am having some problems finding and opening the Demon Doors. I was wondering if there was a guide for those? BTW, I am loving the guide. Great work!

PS. there isnt an Achievement for the Demon Doors is there? or are there any Legendary Weapons inside?
I don't actually know anything about Demon Doors atm! But there is no achievement linked to them themselves but whats behind them may be (say a legendary weapon).

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuiCkz AleX View Post
Hint: Gold Key Locations

Mistpeak Valley Gold Key: If you examine the map of Mistpeak Valley, you can make out two caves entrances above the Demon Door and one on the far side of the level up in the hills. Travel to the latter cave -- you can get there by running uphill from the lake and hanging a left just before the path to Brightwall Village. You can follow a grassy ridge past a treasure chest to find this cave entrance to Chillbreath Cavern -- it is not an icy entrance, it is a thawed, brownish cave entrance. Run through this cave and take the path leading upwards. You should pass a 15 Silver Key chest on the way amongst various other Dig Spots and chests. Keep heading uphill and eventually you'll come to an exit at the very top. Once outside again, run down the short hill and you'll find the Gold Key floating amongst some ruins.

Aurora Gold Key: To get this Gold Key, first you need to have access to the Aurora continent. In the city, do the quest "A Key to a Greater Key." This quest became available to me after completing the main game. Talk to the guy who offers the quest, and he'll sell or give you a key. Once you have that key, there won't be a bread crumb trail telling you where to use it. Go to the desert area and run across the vast dunes. On the far side, turn left and follow the cliff face until you find a little path down. At the bottom, use the key given to you and you will unlock an area that contains the Gold Key.

Gold Key Doors

Bowerstone Castle Gold Key Door: On your way down the path in the Catacombs under the castle (which you traverse in the very beginning of the game), you may notice a Gold Door -- you need a Gold Key to open it, and so you'll have to return much alter when you have access to the castle AND a key. Inside you'll find 30 Guild Seals.
Sunset House Gold Key Door: In the Sunset House area, enter the main gate and take a right as soon as you set foot on the lawn. A winding path leads back to the Gold Key Door here. It's directly across from the gazebo. Inside this Gold Key Door you'll find a unique weapon (we found the Hammer of Wilmageddon).

Hint: Demon Doors

Mistpeak Valley Demon Door
"This stone edifice seeks inspiration for a tale of Heroes."
Note: This door requires a cooperative second player in an online game. This Demon Door requires you to propose marriage to it. You and your co-op partner must have the Family and Lover Expression Packs from the Road to Rule to be able to propose. When one character proposes to the other, go through the motions and marry each other and the door will open. The Demon Door Retirement Home features many strange Demon Doors to listen to and a legendary weapon in the lone chest. Only the host will get the legendary weapon (we received the "Very Sharp Scissors" melee weapon). You should be gracious and give it as a gift to your new spouse!

Brightwall Village Demon Door
"This ancient doorway is feeling rather broody."
You need only show up in front of this Demon Door with a child -- sounds easy right? Well, there's a catch: it has to be your OWN child. This is because your child is the only child you can hold hands with and, consequently, drag to the Demon Door for the Door's approval. To have a child, you must have the Family and Lover Expression Packs from the Road to Rule. Propose to a potential mate (of the opposite sex -- since you need to make a child), fulfill he or she's marriage requirements, purchase a house and have "Unsafe" sex by activating the Sleep icon at the bed your house and choosing to do so. After this you will have an infant child. Wait a bit for the child to become a toddler and you can then take it to the Demon Door.
m!

Sunset House Demon Door
An ancient and sentient door near Sunset House wants to meet a monarch."
Return as Queen (or King) of Albion to access this Demon Door -- this will happen as part of the main quest you progress through the game. You can just walk right in and claim your 1,000,000 Gold prize. T

Mourningwood Demon Door
"This ancient and war-weary edifice is quite interested in weaponry."
You must max out your Melee or Ranged weapon skills (purchase Level 5 on the Road to Rule) to access this Demon Door.

Millfields Demon Door
"This stone portal questions the value of traditionally held notions of aesthetics."
We believe this door requires you to bottom out your attractiveness rating -- more coming soon! Th
Are you gonna make a thread will all of them? Caus they're a bit useless in here lol but nice work!

I/we need people to make a full thread guide with the collectables as I dont think I'm not gonna put them all in this thread/guide!

Last edited by Nozza XBA; 10-27-2010 at 08:31 AM.
Old 10-27-2010, 08:48 AM   #50
neeker75

neeker75's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Question:

For:

You Can't Bring Me Down 50G
Complete Fable III without being knocked out in combat

You cannot be knocked out in combat throughout the game.

Now, in:

Tragical-Comical-Historical 10G
Help the celebrated thespians Lambert and Pinch put on the world's greatest play

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

I'm sorry if this is too much details for those who haven't play to this part yet.

Last edited by neeker75; 10-27-2010 at 09:54 AM.
neeker75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 09:28 AM   #51
Kester

General Rushen's Gamercard
you dont need to lose. you can just kill everyone
Kester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 09:30 AM   #52
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by neeker75 View Post
SPOILERS
You Can't Bring Me Down 50G
Complete Fable III without being knocked out in combat

You cannot be knocked out in combat throughout the game.

Now, in:

Tragical-Comical-Historical 10G
Help the celebrated thespians Lambert and Pinch put on the world's greatest play

I'm sorry if this is too much detailss for those who haven't play to this part yet.

Last edited by Nozza XBA; 10-27-2010 at 09:34 AM.
Old 10-27-2010, 09:50 AM   #53
neeker75

neeker75's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Thanks for the clarification!
neeker75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 01:04 PM   #54
Nusentinsaino

Nusentinsaino's Gamercard
It says for the achievement where you don't get knocked down... in case you do, you "dashboard it"

What exactly does that mean?
Old 10-27-2010, 01:11 PM   #55
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusentinsaino View Post
It says for the achievement where you don't get knocked down... in case you do, you "dashboard it"

This is a xbox term used a lot to stop games saving in parts where you mucked up!

If you die quickly press the guide button so the menu comes up and freezes your game. Then simple press Y and confirm you want to go back to the dashboard.

Doing this will exit you from the game in a way where nothings saved. But be warned if yuo didnt save it in a long time or no check point in a while you will start back at your last save which may be a fair distance from where you just were!

------------

Also just to let everyone know. The guide will get a good update soon and all missions will have a description on how they come to you via your journey/quests etc.

Last edited by Nozza XBA; 10-27-2010 at 02:15 PM.
Old 10-27-2010, 01:42 PM   #56
SideDish120

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Referrals - Bronze   Submit - Silver   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Nozza, don't put spoiler tags in.
1. If your looking at a guide, you should naturally expect to see spoilers if your looking for a specific thing.
2. It's the readers fault if they read a portion they haven't reached yet.
3. You cant put spoiler tags in a published guide.

So really no point in it.

Also, in the roadmap. Lose the color, and the ==Roadmap== thing, it's also in the guide. For the roadmap. Don't underline the portions like story, misc. Just bold them
Old 10-27-2010, 02:08 PM   #57
Strator

Strator's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusentinsaino View Post

press the big X button in the middle of your controller then press Y to the dashboard. restart the game and voila. it will load your game on your last save point
Strator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 02:15 PM   #58
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideDish120 View Post
Nozza, don't put spoiler tags in.
1. If your looking at a guide, you should naturally expect to see spoilers if your looking for a specific thing.
2. It's the readers fault if they read a portion they haven't reached yet.
3. You cant put spoiler tags in a published guide.

So really no point in it.

Also, in the roadmap. Lose the color, and the ==Roadmap== thing, it's also in the guide. For the roadmap. Don't underline the portions like story, misc. Just bold them
Yes mum..

Dont understand what you mean here?

Either way I've done the edits!

Last edited by Nozza XBA; 10-27-2010 at 02:50 PM.
Old 10-27-2010, 03:01 PM   #59
SideDish120

It says ===roadmap===
=guide=

No need for that to be in the guide and roadmap sections. Kinda self explanatory
Old 10-27-2010, 03:02 PM   #60
Nusentinsaino

Nusentinsaino's Gamercard
I see, so Fable III does not have a "reload last checkpoint" feature? So I'd have to return to the dashboard and load up the game everytime?

Eh, better than nothing I guess.