Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Fable 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-27-2010, 03:04 PM   #61
Toams07

Toamss's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
How can this guide (thread) be rated 4 stars?

Thanks to DEG23 for the azaming Trials Evo sig!

Thanks to Rajeanero for the fantastic Joker avatar!
Toams07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 03:09 PM   #62
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusentinsaino View Post
I see, so Fable III does not have a "reload last checkpoint" feature? So I'd have to return to the dashboard and load up the game everytime?

Eh, better than nothing I guess.
In a way yes, but it may be back quite far if you dont save it manual and often!

Better be safe and save on a regular basis just in case!
Old 10-27-2010, 03:11 PM   #63
Toams07

Toamss's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
In a way yes, but it may be back quite far if you dont save it manual and often!

Better be safe and save on a regular basis just in case!
Perhaps you don't need to restart.
Dont have the game yet but I don't expect the moments of combat will be very hard.
By the way, as all of you have completed/almost completed the game, do you have to fight and kill Logan of something in a 1 to 1 fight? If so, how hard is he?

Thanks to DEG23 for the azaming Trials Evo sig!

Thanks to Rajeanero for the fantastic Joker avatar!
Toams07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 04:22 PM   #64
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelstick View Post
Perhaps you don't need to restart.
Dont have the game yet but I don't expect the moments of combat will be very hard.
By the way, as all of you have completed/almost completed the game, do you have to fight and kill Logan of something in a 1 to 1 fight? If so, how hard is he?
Lets try and keep main story plot spoilers like that out of it for now or if someone does answer please use a spoiler tag. I'll answer below a bit

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
Old 10-27-2010, 05:05 PM   #65
fermentedidiot

fermentedidiot's Gamercard
It's not that it's hard, but it's something that I think should be mentioned. For "Lute Hero Tour" you need to successfully complete a round of Lute Hero to have it count for that town. It's not completely obvious, but I tried just mashing through a round because I was doing something else at the time and it doesn't count for the town if you do not succeed
fermentedidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 06:20 PM   #66
SideDish120

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Referrals - Bronze   Submit - Silver   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Check back to this post as I will be adding in info via editing it.

Tragical-Comical-Historical 10
Help the celebrated thespians Lambert and Pinch put on the world's greatest play

Quest: Missing Play
Worth: 20 Guild Seals
How to Complete: You will enter the Academy to find the Missing Play, and get sucked into the book. You will need to complete some scenes found in the book. While playing through the plays, always choose the good portion.

Getting knocked out at the end of the final scene will not count towards "You Can't Bring Me Down".

Save The Princess! 10
Rescue the princess from the evil Baron

Quest: The Game
Worth: 40 Guild Seals
How to Complete: After accepting the quest, you will be shrunk down and be put into a game world. You will progress with ease and once you reach the end, kiss the princess and the mission is over.

Getting knocked out will count towards "You Can't Bring Me Down".

Last edited by SideDish120; 10-27-2010 at 09:04 PM.
SideDish120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 06:58 PM   #67
litepink

litepink's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Submit - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Ok, so as previously mentioned in other threads, looking to get married (please note, getting married once only, I will not be giving or trading achievements with others).

Says in the guide --awesome start BTW-- that I need to have the Family Pack in Road to Rule. Does only the male need it I hope? I can have my husband progress and access this for him to propose. Thanks!

edit: and how long until he has access?? When he goes to Road to Rule, he can't get past the gate after the fireball spell.

Achievement Guides by litepink™
Angry Birds WP7 | Arkanoid Live! | Asteroids Deluxe WP7 | Darwinia+ | Doodle Jump | Guitar Hero 5 | Kinect Adventures | Kinect Sports: Season Two | Lego Harry Potter | Lunar Lander WP7 | MLB 2K10 | Otomedius G | Pac-Man CE DX WP7 | Rainbow Islands | Rock Band Metal Track Pack | Scott Pilgrim | Tecmo Bowl | Tiger ‘10 | Tiger ‘11

Last edited by litepink; 10-27-2010 at 07:01 PM.
litepink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 07:17 PM   #68
littlejay

Fuzzmeister J's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by litepink View Post
Ok, so as previously mentioned in other threads, looking to get married (please note, getting married once only, I will not be giving or trading achievements with others).

Says in the guide --awesome start BTW-- that I need to have the Family Pack in Road to Rule. Does only the male need it I hope? I can have my husband progress and access this for him to propose. Thanks!

edit: and how long until he has access?? When he goes to Road to Rule, he can't get past the gate after the fireball spell.
he needs people to follow him. do a few quests and it should open. it does not take long to open the gates. i played for 3-4 hours last night and got 4-5 gates open. the family pack is in the 2nd or 3rd area i think.
Old 10-27-2010, 07:27 PM   #69
Slane

Send a message via AIM to Slane

madslane's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Anyone got any suggestions for 'Crime Spree' after being the ruler and completing the game?

I've robbed, broken into every shop in Bowerstone market, killed numerous villages and guards and still have zero bounty. What gives?
Old 10-27-2010, 07:39 PM   #70
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by litepink View Post

I its like the baby one. So one person needs the both the Family and Lanlord pack! The family caus it makes you get marrried and the lanlord for the house!
Old 10-27-2010, 08:42 PM   #71
KillerBEA
Lords Are Coming

Send a message via Skype™ to KillerBEA

KillerBEA XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Community Gaming - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - KillerBEA   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 27 (more» ...)
The spell combinations:

Fireball + Vortex
Fireball + Ice
Fireball + force push
Fireball + blades
Fireball + shock
Vortex + Ice
Vortex + force push
Vortex + blades
Vortex + shock
Ice + force push
Ice + blades
Ice + shock
Force push + blades
force push + shock
Blades + shock

for Lute hero tour
I found that my progress reset on it when I turned off my xbox. So from this observation you need to do it in one sitting

Last edited by KillerBEA; 10-27-2010 at 08:55 PM.
KillerBEA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 09:46 PM   #72
phat4lyphe

phat4lyphe's Gamercard
A note for tough luck,

I just finished the game with taking every profitable decision while king and fell about 800k short of the required 6.5 million. I thought making all evil decisions would get me to the 6.5 mill, but it looks like you need to make yourself a fair amount of money, and donate it to the treasury before finishing to get this.

Last edited by phat4lyphe; 10-27-2010 at 09:53 PM.
phat4lyphe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 11:39 PM   #73
litepink

litepink's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Submit - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
I its like the baby one. So one person needs the both the Family and Lanlord pack! The family caus it makes you get marrried and the lanlord for the house!
But only one person needs them though, nice! I know he bought the Land ability so only a matter of time before the Family ability is unlocked.Thank you so much for confirming, and thanks to littlejay for answering so many of my questions as well.

I was only renting the game for the Marriage achievement but I may buy it later on, enjoying it so far, and with Nozza, SideDish, and others constructing this great guide it would be a great assest.

Achievement Guides by litepink™
Angry Birds WP7 | Arkanoid Live! | Asteroids Deluxe WP7 | Darwinia+ | Doodle Jump | Guitar Hero 5 | Kinect Adventures | Kinect Sports: Season Two | Lego Harry Potter | Lunar Lander WP7 | MLB 2K10 | Otomedius G | Pac-Man CE DX WP7 | Rainbow Islands | Rock Band Metal Track Pack | Scott Pilgrim | Tecmo Bowl | Tiger ‘10 | Tiger ‘11
litepink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 01:28 AM   #74
BWOzar

BWOzar's Gamercard
I hope this can help everyone; it's a word document collecting the information about the whereabouts of all the books, gnomes and keys sorted by location. It's basically a compendium of the information found at various links in other threads. It's missing one gnome so if anyone could update that it'd be helpful, but otherwise it's complete and has a few images to help out.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1LKEWJCJ
Old 10-28-2010, 01:34 AM   #75
KillerBEA
Lords Are Coming

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Community Gaming - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - KillerBEA   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by phat4lyphe View Post
A note for tough luck,

I just finished the game with taking every profitable decision while king and fell about 800k short of the required 6.5 million. I thought making all evil decisions would get me to the 6.5 mill, but it looks like you need to make yourself a fair amount of money, and donate it to the treasury before finishing to get this.
Money isn't hard to come by though. Get 1 job up to level 5, i chose lute hero cause of the achievement. Get money from that, buy property. You will gain money every 5 minutes. Keep doing the job. After about 30 minutes i was able to buy the pawnshop which is almost 150k.

I have noticed that time doesn't move forward (at least towards the attack) if you don't do the final royal duty in a given day. that might be worht noting.I will edit if this is not true.
Old 10-28-2010, 02:14 AM   #76
Annihil88torr

Annihil88tor's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Kinda long but shows you how and tells you how to get an avatar award and achievement.

12 minutes long just skip to 4 minutes....

instagram: andrewcool8
Annihil88torr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 03:26 AM   #77
Boosta

booster008's Gamercard
Spellweaver certainly seems to be bugged. I just got it whilst wearing the ice shards gauntlet and nothing else. I was casting ice shards and shooting hollow men in the face. I haven't even unlocked spell weaving on the Road to Rule yet.

Boosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 04:08 AM   #78
Radical Dylan

Radical Dylan's Gamercard
I fell in battle, and dashboarded it. I appeared at my last checkpoint when I started back up, but it says I have fallen in battle once in my stats. Is that normal? or does that mean it saved right when I fell in battle?

Another question... What exactly saves between playthroughs? If I start a new playthrough, what do I lose and what do I keep?
Radical Dylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 04:21 AM   #79
fermentedidiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Dylan View Post
I fell in battle, and dashboarded it. I appeared at my last checkpoint when I started back up, but it says I have fallen in battle once in my stats. Is that normal? or does that mean it saved right when I fell in battle?
I am the one who contributed that tip and have seen other people confirm it as well. However I did not notice in my stats whether or not I got knocked out in battle or not. I would assume that yours might have saved it before you got to dashboard, but I dont know for sure. I definitely fell in battle, it told me, and I dashboarded. The achievement popped after the credits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phat4lyphe View Post
A note for tough luck,

An additional note for this that I posted in it's own topic is that to be completely "good" and save all of the people you will need 9 million of your own money. 6.5 for the people and 2.5 for the decisions
Old 10-28-2010, 05:09 AM   #80
xxxxHolic

xxxHolic Waltz's Gamercard
Anyone get the Crime Spree achieve after they became king/queen? I saved and started to massacre everyone which only resulted in them either running away or simply being scared. Absolutely no bounty popped up. Curious if stealing from a shop or breaking into places at night may be the only way to get it at this point. =/

xxxxHolic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 05:21 AM   #81
firehawk12

firehawk1234's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Can "We Can Be Heroes" be done offline since it doesn't explicitly say Xbox Live, or do you not share bounties in split-screen co-op?
firehawk12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 05:54 AM   #82
Slane

Send a message via AIM to Slane

madslane's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Just an FYI to anyone else, 'Flower Power' may be bugged atm. I'm currently residing at 29/30 flowers and have gone over every square inch w/o finding the 30th.

There is one place in 'Shiting Sands', exit out of the army outpost (side of Crossroads door) and turn left. You'll see a circle sand dune, your dog should say treasure and run to a spot. Nothing is there. Runs to the same spot, no matter which direction you run from. I believe it is the last flower. Just sent a bug report to Lionhead. Hopefully they can confirm my suspicion and get a fix out.
Old 10-28-2010, 08:45 AM   #83
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxHolic View Post
Anyone get the Crime Spree achieve after they became king/queen? I saved and started to massacre everyone which only resulted in them either running away or simply being scared. Absolutely no bounty popped up. Curious if stealing from a shop or breaking into places at night may be the only way to get it at this point. =/
I'm trying to find this out..

I think it may be as soon as you become king no one will try and take you on if you're bad as you are their king and all!

I'm 80% there in mind that this has to be done in the first half of the game thus making it missible...

I'll have an answer later today!

- SD -

Guides updated, thank mate! Added Killers Spells as well!
Old 10-28-2010, 09:05 AM   #84
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxHolic View Post
Sorry for double post but this needs it own..

I can confirm now that this is a missable achievement! In advance I'm sorry for anyone thats gone past the point I'm about to type up but as stated this is a WIP guide still and this one was unknown to me! But there may be a way around it, so all hope may not of been lost!

So, Crime Spree achievement - Get a 15,000 gold bounty placed on your head

Has to be done in the 1st half of the game! In the first half you're just a rebel, meaning any bad actions you do will get the guards on you and a bounty on your head!

As soon as you become king, this means no more bounty will be on your head as you are ruler of Albion.. so no ones gonna mess with you! Thus making this achievement missable!

BUT - You may be able to get this by joining another persnos game (or I think visa versa) and you/them starting a crime spree riot in each others game worlds! As you are a guest etc your king status does not matter meaning you had now again get a bounty on your head.

Remember though, what ever action someone does in your game or the other way aruond have no effect on each other! So you can go crazy and all will be reset once you/they leave!

Adding now to guide/RM
Old 10-28-2010, 09:34 AM   #85
Kraderic
Banned User

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideDish120 View Post

Tragical-Comical-Historical 10
Help the celebrated thespians Lambert and Pinch put on the world's greatest play

Quest: Missing Play
Worth: 20 Guild Seals
How to Complete: You will enter the Academy to find the Missing Play, and get sucked into the book. You will need to complete some scenes found in the book. While playing through the plays, always choose the good portion.
an fyi: you can choose the evil actions as well and you'll still complete the quest.
Kraderic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 10:12 AM   #86
KillerBEA
Lords Are Coming

In the achievement for the 15 spell combinations you forgot the + between blades and shock
Old 10-28-2010, 11:11 AM   #87
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerBEA View Post
In the achievement for the 15 spell combinations you forgot the + between blades and shock
Thats me rushing for ya!

Just to let everyone know that I've reached the character limited now for the RM, so I cant fit any more credit names in the RM, so if any of you get stuff that gets put in the guide unfortunately names wont be added to the credit but credit will be given by a "thanks to all" kind of sentence!

You all know who you are!
Old 10-28-2010, 11:15 AM   #88
shadowbeast11

shadowbeast11's Gamercard
Meh... Fable 2, was so much easier to get achievements in...

I'm already doing a second play-through for "Tough Love" and "Crime Spree" because I didn't do either, as I did not know that doing the kings tasks would lapse so many days. After like 4-6 Slates of Tasks I was at the end, and well below the required mark for "Tough Love". Anywho, hope the rest of you are having better luck with this than I did.
shadowbeast11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 01:48 PM   #89
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowbeast11 View Post
Meh... Fable 2, was so much easier to get achievements in...

I'm already doing a second play-through for "Tough Love" and "Crime Spree" because I didn't do either, as I did not know that doing the kings tasks would lapse so many days. After like 4-6 Slates of Tasks I was at the end, and well below the required mark for "Tough Love". Anywho, hope the rest of you are having better luck with this than I did.
Is doing a 2nd playthrough really that bad?
Old 10-28-2010, 02:08 PM   #90
fermentedidiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slane View Post
Just an FYI to anyone else, 'Flower Power' may be bugged atm. I'm currently residing at 29/30 flowers and have gone over every square inch w/o finding the 30th.

There is one place in 'Shiting Sands', exit out of the army outpost (side of Crossroads door) and turn left. You'll see a circle sand dune, your dog should say treasure and run to a spot. Nothing is there. Runs to the same spot, no matter which direction you run from. I believe it is the last flower. Just sent a bug report to Lionhead. Hopefully they can confirm my suspicion and get a fix out.
I'm running into the exact same issue. What flower are you missing, just for reference. I'll have to check which colors I have, I dont even remember what the last color was

Edit: I have red, yellow, purple, orange and green. I am missing a blue

but i did find someone who was missing just a yellow. I'm going to make a new thread for it

Last edited by fermentedidiot; 10-28-2010 at 02:36 PM.