Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Too Human
Subscribe    Donate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-01-2010, 01:30 PM   #1
Opiate42

Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Rajeanero   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Artisan of the Aesir, Blood of Heralds & Rune Lore

Okay the guide description doesn't really say this and I did a search but couldn't find anything so at risk of creating a pointless or redundant thread...

I know kills carry across the playthroughs, but do stats for all achievements that require X number of whatevers?

The ones in particular I'm curious about are Artisan of the Aesir, Blood of Heralds & Rune Lore.

With all my various characters I've been collecting runes like mad, and crafting everything I get my hands on when I have the funds. But still no dice. Across three playthroughs and online I could have sworn I'd have taken down 100 leaders by now too.

Like charms, do you have to do these with only one character or are they tallied across all playthroughs and characters?

Thanks on this.

EDIT: If I do HoH again after Jack of All Trades my head is going to explode.

"Hit it"

Last edited by Opiate42; 11-01-2010 at 01:31 PM. Reason: correction
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote