PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Shooter > Battlefield 1943
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-20-2010, 06:18 PM   #1
weesplash

df weesplash's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
My stats have disappeared!

I know this game is pretty old but I'm still playing it to get the "Tour of Duty II" achievement. It's the last one I need and when I went on to www.battlefield1943.com and signed in to check my stats everything just said 0 as if they've been reset. I've viewed my stats on this website fine before. I recently bought the new Halo: Reach console and transferred the game and save file over to the new hard drive, that's really the only thing I can think of that could of messed it up. Just to let you know I can still view my stats, leaderboards and postcards in the game itself but as you probably know it doesn't tell you how many games you've played there.

If someone could help me with this problem I'd be greatful or even just sign into their battlefield 1943 account to let me know if they're experiencing the same problem.

Thanks in advance,
SuperWeeSplash

EDIT
Don't worry about replying to this. I just unlocked the achievement there now. I think the 1943 servers are just down for a while, thank god my stats weren't reset. I would of hated having to finish 100 matches all over again.

Last edited by weesplash; 09-21-2010 at 03:28 AM.
weesplash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 03:18 AM   #2
donkeyshow555

donkeyshow555's Gamercard
my stats are also gone, but already got the 200
donkeyshow555 is offline   Reply With Quote