PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Card and Board > Bankshot Billiards 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-01-2009, 08:31 PM   #1
norcalsniper
Banned User

norcalsniper's Gamercard
Bankshot Billiards Addict?

I have played well over 200 Games and the Achievement has not popped-up yet? I have played at least one of each gametype and still nothing?

This is the last Achievement I need and it is killing me that it has not unlocked yet!
norcalsniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 10:47 AM   #2
Luke615

Luke615's Gamercard
just keep playing 3-ball and it will pop up eventually.

And have you downloaded the update, because I heard the update was there to fix the problem with that particular cheevo
Luke615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 09:33 PM   #3
AccidentReport

AccidentReport's Gamercard
Did you ever get this? I just bought this game last week and have played near 300 games from all modes but this achievement still hasn't poped up!
50,000 GS - 26/10/2009
75,000 GS - 14/03/2011
100,000 GS - 02/06/2012
150,000 GS - 16/06/2014
AccidentReport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 01:08 PM   #4
Twztdfmgtr

Chuckenstein's Gamercard
I think only games where someone is declared a winner count towards it. So if you quit any games, maybe in trying to get the Hustler achievements, those games you quit didn't count.
Twztdfmgtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 09:38 PM   #5
gamergirl11

mirrum's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
The wording for this achievement is wrong. You actually have to get 200 wins, not 200 games played.

currently working on: getting completion percentage up
looking to boost: AC6, Ao2, Culdcept Saga, Dark Sector, Overlord, L4D, RSV1
goal: 70,000 gs by 08/31/09
gamergirl11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 05:01 AM   #6
Banana of Doom

Banana Has XBL's Gamercard
It's definitely 200 wins required.

Just play 3-ball for a couple hours, preferably with your own music or some people to talk to so you keep your sanity. It unlocked for me and I wasn't expecting it. It comes quicker than you think if you have something else to occupy your mind.
Old 04-04-2010, 06:51 PM   #7
KuhnDawg87

kuhndawg87's Gamercard
Attention! Just confirmed right this very second YOU DO NOT NEED 200 WINS!!! PLAY 3-BALL WITH THE TIMER SET TO 10 SEC. LOOSE EACH MATCH ONLY TAKES 10 SEC. THEN HIT A TWICE TO ACCEPT AND ONCE MORE TO START ANOTHER GAME. WILL GET THE ACHIEVEMENT I STARTED AT ZERO TO TEST THIS IT WORKS I GOT MY CHIVO ON A LOSS.. GT BLITZ XTMX FOR PROOF OF ACHIEVEMENT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WIN STOP TRYING TO WIN
KuhnDawg87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 03:12 AM   #8
Corrupt.
Damn you, Walt Whitman!

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff - Guide Team   Green Thumb - Gold   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Tyger7
Total Awards: 44 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KuhnDawg87 View Post
Attention! Just confirmed right this very second YOU DO NOT NEED 200 WINS!!! PLAY 3-BALL WITH THE TIMER SET TO 10 SEC. LOOSE EACH MATCH ONLY TAKES 10 SEC. THEN HIT A TWICE TO ACCEPT AND ONCE MORE TO START ANOTHER GAME. WILL GET THE ACHIEVEMENT I STARTED AT ZERO TO TEST THIS IT WORKS I GOT MY CHIVO ON A LOSS.. GT BLITZ XTMX FOR PROOF OF ACHIEVEMENT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WIN STOP TRYING TO WIN
Can anyone verify this?
Corrupt. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 10:32 AM   #9
Mr MichaelAUS

ECH0 FOXTROT's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibizadan View Post
Can anyone verify this?
After I read KuhnDawg87's post I decided I would give it a try but instead of losing I made myself the second controller and let the first controller time out in 3-ball, giving me a win every 15 seconds or so. You need to press buttons on both controllers but it's fairly easy to remember the pattern.

So I can't confirm whether or not you need to win but I CAN confirm that you can get it without actually playing 200 matches.
Mr MichaelAUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 03:08 AM   #10
Corrupt.
Damn you, Walt Whitman!

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff - Guide Team   Green Thumb - Gold   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Tyger7
Total Awards: 44 (more» ...)
Nice, will try this next time I play the game...
Old 11-08-2010, 11:42 AM   #11
irishsoldier

fawes newbkilla's Gamercard
just throwing this out there as another way to get it

wither you have to win or not, until i see the developers of the game say otherwise im just going for wins and theres an easy way to do it if you know the way to get the hustlers achievement. i.e. 2 controllers, guest controller starts game and hits 8 ball in to make you the winner. same route easier way. you start the game in your account, break, then hit Y and make how hard your hitting the ball set to 1. this will make you foul, then the guest controller moves the ball in front of the 8 ball knocks it in, you win. just another way. don't like it, don't do it. find an easier way, grats.
irishsoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 08:12 PM   #12
Boots Orion

Boots Orion's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishsoldier View Post
wither you have to win or not, until i see the developers of the game say otherwise im just going for wins and theres an easy way to do it if you know the way to get the hustlers achievement. i.e. 2 controllers, guest controller starts game and hits 8 ball in to make you the winner. same route easier way. you start the game in your account, break, then hit Y and make how hard your hitting the ball set to 1. this will make you foul, then the guest controller moves the ball in front of the 8 ball knocks it in, you win. just another way. don't like it, don't do it. find an easier way, grats.
No offense...but I strongly doubt that the developers would be adding any commentary for a 5 year old game.

Anyhow...thanks for this technique (i.e., setting timing and playing with 2 controllers) . It will save hordes of time for sure.