PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Divinity 2: Ego Draconis
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-04-2010, 09:27 PM   #31
ponypo2001

ponypo2001's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
You see that river that runs next to the fortune tellers caravan? When she says find the bunny,follow that downstream and you can't miss the little sod.He spawns by the side of the water near the gravestone.

ponypo2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 06:44 AM   #32
Gaist

Send a message via AIM to Gaist

Gaist Heidegger's Gamercard
Great guide, many thanks for the 1000!
Gaist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 07:22 PM   #33
Oinkness

Oinkness's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeteranPants View Post
aaauw you people already have the game
im waiting so long now
but im glad to say i am in the credits
Hahah, I don't know if you want to be parading around with "Divinity 2 playtester" in your sig man... not sure that's really something to be proud of!
Oinkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 07:45 PM   #34
the lord of kebs

lord of kebs's Gamercard
There is a river next to the fortune stay on the side that the fortune teller is on and walk along the bank a movie will pop up and follow the rabbit the deer clue is miss leading. the rabbit will move and you follow it
the lord of kebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 07:26 PM   #35
-KTA-

phil collins117's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oinkness View Post
Hahah, I don't know if you want to be parading around with "Divinity 2 playtester" in your sig man... not sure that's really something to be proud of!
Apparently he never had to load a save

Game is great fun though, shame about the tech issues holding it back. I'm having a great time with it though.
-KTA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 01:31 AM   #36
Orange Banana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinoca View Post
well I have a problem with castle crasher... all 6 commanders are dead but no achievement :/
Hello Pinoca and All,

I am new to this site, but a fan of this game and found a decent reason to post...

Did you figure this out? I am stuck on 920 and have killed all the commanders in each of the six fortresses. I do not believe I have killed each ballista and every guy running around, but is that it?

Do I really need to search all over for each remaning guy?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Orange Banana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 10:30 PM   #37
Krypto Kar El

krypto kar el's Gamercard
In regards to the Necromancer quest Vigor Mortis, this guide says his creatures can be found in a cave at the foot of the large tower (which I'm assuming is meant to be Lovis's tower). However, i found them in the cave New Miner's Dig, located south of the fortune teller (west on the Broken Valley map). Don't know if the loaction is random, but I though this might help.
Krypto Kar El is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 01:06 AM   #38
ChernobylCow

ChernobylCow's Gamercard
I beat the game tonight and "Cave In" is my last achievement. Unfortunately I did not keep any saves from before entering the Battle Tower. Once you earn the battle tower Sentinel Island is covered in poison gas. Is there a way I can enter the cave with all that gas? Or clear the gas off the island? Jesus I don't want to play up until sentinel island again.

Edit: According to Larian forums it doesn't appear you can remove the gas or enter the cave once the gas has appeared. Oh well. Guess I'll power on through for that last 25. Sigh.

Road map could use a little work on missable achievements I guess.

Edit 2: OK, I started over and powered through to Sentinel Island. I recommend setting the difficulty to lowest/easiest. I did a quick and dirty fighter/mage with fireball rocking it. Got through to Sentinel Island as a level 12 took me maybe 3-5 hours. Hardest part was Andusias with his exploding arrow. I highly recommend keeping saves back before the islands get tainted and those "no going back" moments.

Last edited by ChernobylCow; 03-05-2010 at 08:41 PM.
ChernobylCow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 11:37 AM   #39
Mau2Due

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Banana View Post
Hello Pinoca and All,

I am new to this site, but a fan of this game and found a decent reason to post...

Did you figure this out? I am stuck on 920 and have killed all the commanders in each of the six fortresses. I do not believe I have killed each ballista and every guy running around, but is that it?

Do I really need to search all over for each remaning guy?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Hello I'm new to this forum too, I'm having the same problem of Pinoca and Orange Banana.
The achievement "Castle Thrasher" is definitively bugged! I have an european version of the game (Italian subbed), Xbox 360 arcade and I did in this order: Raze, Keara, Geshniz, Stone, Kali and Rayhun. I killed and destroyed everything but I'm stuck at 920 of 1000 because I can't get this damn achievement...
Mau2Due is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 05:16 PM   #40
Cyrien

Cyrien's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by olcsi2 View Post
@Vecchio: As written in the guide, there are rabbits in the fjords, for example on the island charlie is on, there are 3-4 if I remember well, in High Hill also some.

Also I changed the killer bunny achievement description, you have to kill exactly 30 bunnies to make the killer one appear.
I found a way to do this at lvl 14 by accident:
I accidentally killed the 30th rabbit after doing the Temple of Death quest to kill Jagon. I killed the 30th rabbit outside the temple where all the guards were, as long as you avoid the first blow (jump backwards) and kill the last rabbit surrounded by guards the Rabbit will be traped inside the ring of guards and will attempt to fight them, I just stood back and maged it to death.

Also for these missable achieves, like The Most Wanted and Siblings one, are the only missable parts the parts in the valley and island or is it the whole achieve?

Thanks mate, great guide. Dont think you can make it anymore transparent, people just read the parts they are interested in and ignore the rest, lol, no changing that.
Cyrien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 03:31 PM   #41
Forcewolv

Forcewolv's Gamercard
great guide thanks
Forcewolv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 08:37 AM   #42
DN Deathrow

dn_dovahkiin's Gamercard
The same as the other two users above, I managed to kill all of the required Generals etc, without obtaining the Castle Crasher achievement. Please..anyone who has encountered this, help.
DN Deathrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 09:57 PM   #43
Solitary Rogue

Roll Pley Ur's Gamercard
Thanks great guide helped me alot!
Solitary Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 02:14 AM   #44
DENAz666

denaz666's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Time to go back through this and give it another shot! Hopefully i don't glitch it out this time, and miss half the stuff needed for the biggest achievments :P

Aussie Xbox Ambassador & Community Xpert
DENAz666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 01:24 AM   #45
DENAz666

denaz666's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Ok wtf! I'm stuck on the bounty mission in brokey valley. I've managed to hand in all but two of them, the two that are around the mines. Think one is Fang, and the other is Tu'pik or something like that. Now i found there location, have killed them and got their 'trophies', but now when i go back to the barracks, the dude is no longer sitting in his chair?? So i can't hand them in!

Does the captain move or something? Where do i hand in the quest now that he is gone?

Old 08-24-2010, 02:34 PM   #46
Longhorns73

Longhorns73's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Great guide!! 1000G with no problems at all. Very fun game and this guide helped me explore everything. Thanks!
Old 08-30-2010, 02:33 AM   #47
DENAz666

denaz666's Gamercard

Got to say, not the best guide at all. Does not specify where anything is, just that you need to do it.

One example: "Kill Casper". You don't tell us where he is, 'on the way to maxos temple' is a lot of ground to cover.

Guide is just way too general, but good effort all the same

Old 09-28-2010, 10:46 AM   #48
Gameguardian1

Gameguardian1's Gamercard
Thank you very much for this great achievement guide!
Gameguardian1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 08:43 AM   #49
bblnx

BeBe LiNuXx's Gamercard
Quote:
She Never Saw It Coming 25
Scare away the fortune teller.

The fortune teller is located at the mid-western edge of the Broken Valley map. You will have to fulfill her three prophecies. To fulfill the first you have to go northeast from the fortune teller, past the two deers, up the hill, there is a single grave you should look for. If you run around the grave a bit you get a cut scene when you are at the correct position and all you have to do then is to follow the white rabbit that appears to a chest. Open the chest and go back to the fortune teller.

Her next prophecy is about some guy waiting for you at a bridge. You should walk towards the mine and on the second bridge Serk will be waiting to challenge you. Read his mind and then decide to fight him or leave him alone. Go back to the fortune teller afterwards.

Her third propehcy will see you flying. Go towards the Maxos Temple and watch the cutscene. Once on the ground again go back to the fortune teller and ask about your future one more time.
Hey, I bought Divinity II The Dragon Knight Saga and this achievement was a little hard to obtain because of the white rabbit to find. So I recorded a video to help people. I hope it will help you =)

bblnx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 12:23 AM   #50
ozgoon56

Ozgoon56's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DN Deathrow View Post
The same as the other two users above, I managed to kill all of the required Generals etc, without obtaining the Castle Crasher achievement. Please..anyone who has encountered this, help.
Make me the fourth person to report this problem in this thread. I know I killed all 6 generals in my main save because I completed all four platform quests and used the 2 leftover items.

I don't know whether anyone is still maintaining this guide, but it seems to me that either this achievement is glitched or the requirements are wrong.

If anybody else has encountered this and found a fix I'd love to hear about it. I've tried going back and taking out any buildings that I missed first time and that hasn't worked. All that's left is to try and kill all enemies in all those areas but i'm reluctant to spend that amount of time if it won't work.
Old 12-10-2010, 09:14 AM   #51
Gameguardian1

Gameguardian1's Gamercard
Hello everyone. I just finished playing the awesome Ego Draconis part of Divinity II: DKS, and I never did get the level 30 Divinity achievement which was in the original Divinity II. Did they remove that one in this version of the game, or did it glitch for me?
Gameguardian1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 04:18 PM   #52
FOXHOUND MGS4

Send a message via MSN to FOXHOUND MGS4

FOXHOUND MGS4's Gamercard
Here's another site with a good quests guide http://divinity2.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Quests
Old 12-14-2010, 05:54 PM   #53
Megis Eldurin

Megis Eldurin's Gamercard
As far as I'm aware the level 30 achievement didn't make it into DKS.
Old 12-17-2010, 10:42 AM   #54
Axel_Rexlord

Axel Rexlord's Gamercard
Yes, I can confirm that the "Level 30" achievement was removed from DKS because we had to make some room for the new achievements of Flames of Vengeance.
Axel_Rexlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 02:54 PM   #55
olcsi2

Oliverio's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
ozgoon, I am maintaining it if there is something you would like to add. I just killed the 4 generals and the two ones on the Sentinel Island in the new DKS game and got the achievement again. I destroyed all towers, ballistas, etc... but definitely did not destroy all enemies. If you find out what you have done wrong or missed, feel free to post it here, I will add it to the guide.
olcsi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 11:07 PM   #56
ozgoon56

Ozgoon56's Gamercard
Quote:
ozgoon, I am maintaining it if there is something you would like to add. I just killed the 4 generals and the two ones on the Sentinel Island in the new DKS game and got the achievement again. I destroyed all towers, ballistas, etc... but definitely did not destroy all enemies. If you find out what you have done wrong or missed, feel free to post it here, I will add it to the guide.

Thanks for the response olcsi. Now that I know that I don't have to kill all enemies I'll go back and recheck in case there are any towers that I've missed. I'll let you know if I find anything.

It doesn't bother me when I can't 100% a game, but I feel like I've earned this one!
Old 01-04-2011, 06:26 PM   #57
kritche

KRitche's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozgoon56 View Post
Thanks for the response olcsi. Now that I know that I don't have to kill all enemies I'll go back and recheck in case there are any towers that I've missed. I'll let you know if I find anything.

It doesn't bother me when I can't 100% a game, but I feel like I've earned this one!

Aye indeed, all ballistae and towers need destroying. i hit a glitch on first playthrough where right near rayhuns headquarters (gass filled fjords, above where beginner town is) here was a platform with two buildings on i couldnt destroy, and in turn they couldnt hit me.
i choose a full rerun to make sure i did it the next time. glitch was still there. managed to get into the mountain for it. :s
kritche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 08:08 PM   #58
amkage

Amkage's Gamercard
Good guide... It really help the novice player !
amkage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 02:45 PM   #59
benjamouth

the Woodmeister's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thanks for the guide, got my 1000 points last night.

If anyone cares I did the generals in this order: Stone, Keera, Kali, Geshniz, Rahyun and Raze and got 'Castle Crasher' as soon as Raze died.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopBadge View Post
What you people need to understand is that these guides are written by people not magic robots.
benjamouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 08:43 PM   #60
Malholio

Malholio's Gamercard
The Bounty Hunter achievement, in the US version of Dragon Knight Saga, is now 40g, not 100g.
Malholio is offline   Reply With Quote