PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-23-2007, 05:48 PM   #31
rlg420
Banned User

I just read here that with the expansion comes more achievements.
rlg420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 12:03 PM   #32
Clockeye

Clockeye's Gamercard
about how many hours does it take to get all the achievements in this game on average? (not counting the new achievements)
Clockeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 01:31 PM   #33
dda24

Send a message via Yahoo to dda24

dda24's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockeye View Post
about how many hours does it take to get all the achievements in this game on average? (not counting the new achievements)
For me way to many... I had to go through and beat the entire game cause I didnt know until this week that you cant unlock the 4th outfit after you completed the game. You have to do the seperate missions before the game is complete. Hope that saves you some time..
Old 04-14-2007, 12:39 AM   #34
Midi Pulse

Arcade achievements?

I'm having trouble doing the arcade win achievements, I've got up to 3 wins in a row but for some reason nothing is respawning...

I'm on Wrenchworks, killing everything from the shield point to the exterior door and then exit to get the win. What exactly do I do next, I've been going back to the shield point and extracting but this doesn't work.

What am I doing wrong?
Midi Pulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 03:57 PM   #35
Buttcheeks

TrX Cheeks's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gears of War Annex Challenge Winners   Gears of War Tournament Winners   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Hopefully someone can help me. I am trying to do the 4 player online achievement and i have 2 live accounts and my friend also has 2 live accounts. Can we log in the 2 accounts on each box and then go online and get the 4 player achievement or does it have to be 4 seperate people from 4 different xboxes? If anyone knows i would greatly appreciate and answer.
Buttcheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 08:31 PM   #36
BigMaki

BigMaki's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midi Pulse View Post
I'm having trouble doing the arcade win achievements, I've got up to 3 wins in a row but for some reason nothing is respawning...

I'm on Wrenchworks, killing everything from the shield point to the exterior door and then exit to get the win. What exactly do I do next, I've been going back to the shield point and extracting but this doesn't work.

What am I doing wrong?
Enemies in sections will only respawn once you've gone to a different act. So extract to any extraction point in any other act, then extract yourself back to act 1 and they will be there. Repeat this as many times as you need to...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttcheeks View Post
Hopefully someone can help me. I am trying to do the 4 player online achievement and i have 2 live accounts and my friend also has 2 live accounts. Can we log in the 2 accounts on each box and then go online and get the 4 player achievement or does it have to be 4 seperate people from 4 different xboxes? If anyone knows i would greatly appreciate and answer.
You don't even need to be online to get the 4-player achievement. It can all be done on one system, provided you have 4 controllers. All that matters is that each character is controlled by a separate controller. If you and your friend each run the game controlling 2 characters with 2 separate controllers it should unlock. The quickest way to do it is to go back and forth from Tony Stark's Lab to Stark Industries in act one 25 times.
Old 04-27-2007, 09:20 PM   #37
Buttcheeks

TrX Cheeks's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gears of War Annex Challenge Winners   Gears of War Tournament Winners   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Thanks man i appreciate the response. Our wives are actually going to be logging in on thier accounts to get the achievements too as we play through the game. Thanks again!
Buttcheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 11:00 AM   #38
MoRBid PyRo

MoRBid PyRo's Gamercard
help for new characters

i was wonderin the new characters have achievmentsfordoin thing like makin cyclops talk to jean grey and watnot so i was wonderin can anyone tell me how to do it or show mw and i would like to know how to get silver surfer
thnx for info add me at MoRBid PyRo
MoRBid PyRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 03:49 PM   #39
Everharm

everharm's Gamercard
****spoiler Warning****

Scott needs to talk to jean just after the pitfall game in murderworld
Magneto needs to be in your group at the very start of Mephistos realm
Sabretooth needs to be in your group when you battle gladiator
Dr. Doom nees to be in your group for the final fight with Doom.

These must be done in game.

Surfer is unlocked after you beat all of the comic disk missions, unless you put the code in.
Old 05-26-2007, 12:31 AM   #40
TS Ghost

TS Ghost's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMaki View Post
Enemies in sections will only respawn once you've gone to a different act. So extract to any extraction point in any other act, then extract yourself back to act 1 and they will be there. Repeat this as many times as you need to...

You don't even need to be online to get the 4-player achievement. It can all be done on one system, provided you have 4 controllers. All that matters is that each character is controlled by a separate controller. If you and your friend each run the game controlling 2 characters with 2 separate controllers it should unlock. The quickest way to do it is to go back and forth from Tony Stark's Lab to Stark Industries in act one 25 times.
I'm trying to do the Arcade wins and I haven't been able to get the enemies to respawn. I've even tried extracting to another act, but they still don't respawn.

Is there any other advice that can be given?
TS Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 01:11 AM   #41
Keihas

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TS Ghost View Post
I'm trying to do the Arcade wins and I haven't been able to get the enemies to respawn. I've even tried extracting to another act, but they still don't respawn.

Is there any other advice that can be given?
Can't you just start a new game? I think the arcade wins are cumulative across all your saves just like the 4000 kills achievement.
Keihas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 10:45 PM   #42
Zef

Torn Volk's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Silver   Word of Mouth   Member of the Month
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keihas View Post
Can't you just start a new game? I think the arcade wins are cumulative across all your saves just like the 4000 kills achievement.
Bit of a long bump but I just got the 100 arcade wins, but it was in a single game file. At first I thought the auto update screwed with my game, but it was because I used one of my newer saves.

If you have trouble with non-respawning enemies then go to Mephistos Realm, kill four enemies then go through the portal, kill four enemies in that area and teleport back. Repeat that until all of the enemies are dead in the first area, then start on the second.

Once everything is dead then continue to Sepulcher, here there are loads of enemies to get rid of. Be sure to kill ONLY FOUR of them every time. You should be able to get the majority of your wins in this area alone. I managed about 80 because the enemy count kept glitching and they would respawn as I moved around the map.

It took a while but it is doable in a single day.
Zef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 06:11 PM   #43
casper018

Throw 500 enemies off a ledge – Alright; you can get this achievement and the ultimate super hero achievement in the same place. Go to Mephisto’s puzzle area and you’ll have these little creeper things. They’ll spawn infinitely and won’t stop coming until you’ve done the objective. Do not do it and just throw them off. Once you’ve throw over 500, you can start using the cyclone blade by Deadpool to start killing them none stop.
Or
You can do Asgard in the simulation rounds. You have a bridge where you can throw plenty of people off. Gives you kills and throws, plus it’ll help you level your characters and is more accessible then Mephisto’s area.

I got a Q about that achievement... When I go to asgard I do see a big bridge.. but it has big walls so I cant trow any people off.. any tips ?
casper018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 07:35 AM   #44
Senor

I have a question about the custom achievements for the DLC heros/villains. I downloaded the Hero/Villian pack. But all of the customs are unlocked already. I dont know if this matters, but I had already started to play the game before I downloaded them. Does anyone know the cause of this?
Senor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 03:52 PM   #45
xRogue 5x

xRogue 5x's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Gamerscore League Season 7 Winner   x360a Book Club   Achievement Guide - Bronze   GTA IV Subscribers Tournament - Second Place   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
I'm not sure if it does or not. Though i have heard several accounts where adding the content and then trying to use a save that was started before has caused many problems.

If you're not to far in i would suggest starting a new game just to be safe.

Ranked #1 in Utah, 1'st to 100,200,300k in Utah
235 retail complete, 26 arcade complete
Gsl season 7 champion!
xRogue 5x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 02:29 PM   #46
nezff

Send a message via MSN to nezff

xXxn3iLxXx's Gamercard
not sure if this has been discussed exactly, but for the arcade achievments. I read the guide where he explains to just run through the wrenchworks level at the start of the game and use invisible woman and ms marvel which works well. He also explained to just use 2 controllers and load the second one up at the end of the level, this works also. I wanted to throw this in, which I found works well. After you get the arcade win by loading up the second controller on the player screen, when you are in the omega exterior go straight to the shield save point but not before pausing the game and disabling the second controller where it says player on the left menu. Go to the shield point and extract back to wrenchworks and run through the level again and then at the end, pause the game and enable the second controller and exit for another win. I found this a little faster. sorry if it has been discussed already.

Note: this only works for so long, you can actually disable the 2nd controller go back through the door, enable and kill some stuff and then go back into the door and still get a win. Once you kill everything, you have to start over.

Last edited by nezff; 08-17-2007 at 03:04 PM. Reason: added stuff
nezff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 07:10 PM   #47
TimeandTide

Do all of the costumes need to be unlocked in a single saved game to unlock Silver Surfer? I unlocked many of the costumes during my run through the Easy level, then the rest on Normal. I've unlocked every costume for play, yet Surfer is nowhere to be found.

Ideas?
TimeandTide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 01:49 PM   #48
b 2da biZzle

XBruceAlmightyX's Gamercard
can i finish the game collecting all the the cds then wen i have done go to the virtual trainer and complete them then
b 2da biZzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 01:54 PM   #49
b 2da biZzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeandTide View Post
Do all of the costumes need to be unlocked in a single saved game to unlock Silver Surfer? I unlocked many of the costumes during my run through the Easy level, then the rest on Normal. I've unlocked every costume for play, yet Surfer is nowhere to be found.

Ideas?
i thought u had to complete bronze in all cds
Old 08-20-2007, 01:59 PM   #50
W. Samuel Jones III

WSJ3's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by b 2da biZzle View Post
That is correct but you can get 2 achievements if you just go for the gold in all comic missions.
Old 08-21-2007, 04:29 AM   #51
TimeandTide

Quote:
Originally Posted by b 2da biZzle View Post
I got bronze on all CDs. Well, over two saved games as I mentioned above. Still no SS though.
Old 08-21-2007, 08:40 AM   #52
Shinobi273
Ninja Mod MKII

Shinobi273's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - Shinobi273   5,000 Posts   Staff - Moderator   Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
must be on a single save!
Shinobi273 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 04:30 PM   #53
TimeandTide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi273 View Post
must be on a single save!
Thanks! I earned most of my bronzes on the Normal setting, with about seven more to go (the seven I earned on the Easy save file). Assuming that if I earn bronze on those seven missions, I"ll get SS.
Old 08-23-2007, 04:53 PM   #54
Shinobi273
Ninja Mod MKII

Shinobi273's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - Shinobi273   5,000 Posts   Staff - Moderator   Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeandTide View Post
Thanks! I earned most of my bronzes on the Normal setting, with about seven more to go (the seven I earned on the Easy save file). Assuming that if I earn bronze on those seven missions, I"ll get SS.
You should go for gold and get two achievements at once.
Old 08-29-2007, 04:20 PM   #55
ddill168

ddill168's Gamercard
Hey guys, couple questions.

For the 100 Arcade wins, if you die on a level and restart from checkpoint do you lose all the arcade wins you got if you didn't save yet?

For the 4000 kills, I was playing with a buddy and am now continuing his game without him. He already got the 4000 kills before. Will I still get the achievement if I get an additional 4000 kills with the same game?

Thanks,
Dave
ddill168 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 05:10 PM   #56
Shinobi273
Ninja Mod MKII

Shinobi273's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddill168 View Post
Hey guys, couple questions.

For the 100 Arcade wins, if you die on a level and restart from checkpoint do you lose all the arcade wins you got if you didn't save yet?

For the 4000 kills, I was playing with a buddy and am now continuing his game without him. He already got the 4000 kills before. Will I still get the achievement if I get an additional 4000 kills with the same game?

Thanks,
Dave
You died doing arcade? I think it should retain the number you had as long as you continue to play and save because it isn't like you reset your box or anything. For the 4000 kills, I think it should also keep count regardless of what file you are playing on as long as you save. I got the 4000 while I was getting all costumes unlocked, so if you don't have that achievement yet, I wouldn't worry too much about it.
Old 08-29-2007, 05:39 PM   #57
ddill168

ddill168's Gamercard
Cool. Thanks. I died on arcade because I was trying to only kill 5 of them and I had a bunch jump me and I didn't want to kill everyone. It kinda backfired!
Old 08-30-2007, 03:30 AM   #58
ddill168

ddill168's Gamercard
I hate to keep asking about the same thing, but 100 arcade wins is still giving me trouble. Here is what I keep doing:

I go to Sepulcher with both controllers active as arcade. I jump controller 2 over the edge. Then I kill 4-5 guys and finish the level. (Does it matter if player 2 is alive when I finish? I have tried both ways with no success). Next I go back through the same portal and redo the above steps. When I run out of guys to kill, I save and then reload my original save and start again.

The reason I know it isn't working is cause I have my 2nd controller signed into my other profile. I got the achievement for "finish 1 arcade level", but it won't give me anything else. I thought I would at least get the 3 arcade wins in a row.

Thanks for your help.

Dave
Old 09-01-2007, 10:03 AM   #59
RRIKER

RRIKER's Gamercard
Yeah, the achievements seem easy, they'd just take a lot of time (125+kills per character, +250 per dlc), plus beating the game twice, and all the arcade mode levels, and finally, gold-medaling all of the comic missions. Widow maker actually took me the longest so far, but I just did the skrull missions and threw everyone off, while at the same time, boosting comic scores and raising kills for each character (especially those you barely use, who would probably die were it not for the 1-2 throw).

The only other problem I can think of is 4-player co-op on LIVE, due to time/connection restrictions with your buddies. Just ask the Gears of War guys down the street how hard it is to organize 6 people for an hour, much less a couple (took me over 10 to beat singleplayer).
RRIKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 01:50 PM   #60
b 2da biZzle

y'know thisGood Samaritan20 Completed Skrull Cityscape level without defeating a single enemy.
acheivment is it for all parts or just one bit like skrull 1