PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Crackdown 2 > Deluge
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-10-2010, 09:39 AM   #1
SkullRobot

SkullRobot's Gamercard
New Deluge Achievements

Just saw they put them up on xbox.com so figured I'd share here. There looks to be 10 achievements for 250gs.

15 Minutes of Maim - 25g
Survive the Deluge for 15 minutes in every arena.

Cartographer - 25g
Win a public match of Capture the Orb in every arena.

Decimator - 25g
Destroy 10,000 wave enemies in Deluge.

Deluge Domination - 25g
Complete all 50 waves of a Deluge arena.

Earth Wind Fire - 25g
Achieve 5x Combo, Blast, and Air in Deluge.

Project Sunburst - 25g
Play Deluge with Project Sunburst enhancements or with someone who has this achievement.

Raging Bull - 25g
Kill 10 Freaks in 30 seconds by shoulder charging.

Speed Scorer - 25g
Score 20,000 points in 1 minute in any Deluge arena.

The Big Score - 25g
Score 1,000,000 points in any Deluge arena.

The Blender - 25g
Kill 60 Freaks in 60 seconds using the blades on the helicopter.

Last edited by SkullRobot; 11-10-2010 at 09:45 AM. Reason: add pics
SkullRobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 12:14 AM   #2
Shdwwrym

Shdwwrym's Gamercard
Very disappointed to hear about the Sunburst/Windows 7 thing. I'm glad they're making it viral, but I feel the way they've pushed people to mobile devices or to Facebook to get unlocks for the game detracts from it. I want to be able to play Crackdown with neat goodies and have fun, not have to worry about going on other services. And this's someone who bought the premium packs in Crackdown 1 and 2 simply so friends could play with those goodies without having to buy them themselves.

Here's hoping the bonuses are just things like extra ammo, not something massively different.

Looking For Elliott's Portrait in Fable 3!

Message me if you're organizing something in multiplayer for Red Dead Redemption!
Shdwwrym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 12:45 PM   #3
Phantom-Phive

Phantom Phive's Gamercard
Achievements don't look too bad, hell I still need to get the Toy Box DLC. Looking Forward to this dropping next week.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Phantom-Phive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 10:07 PM   #4
slmmzy

slmmzy's Gamercard
Loved Crackdown 2 and the Toy Box DLC but still undecided on this one. Most of the achievements look manageable though.
Old 11-12-2010, 06:30 PM   #5
T0b3

Send a message via ICQ to T0b3 Send a message via AIM to T0b3 Send a message via MSN to T0b3 Send a message via Yahoo to T0b3 Send a message via Skype™ to T0b3

t0b3 zero's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Gold   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Good to see that there is no "Win a CTO match without losing the orb" or similar.

100% Retail:
44 | 100% Arcade: 92
trueachievements
99999 GS achieved 09/07/2011
T0b3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 07:22 AM   #6
Siegfried

Send a message via MSN to Siegfried

SiegfriedX's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Gold
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Seems like a really boring DLC.

Siegfried is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 05:07 AM   #7
Xavos

XavosKantaVarre's Gamercard
Do all the achievements require another player or can they be done solo without connecting to Xbox Live? I don't play online and I don't want to waste money on DLC that won't get me anything.
Xavos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 08:31 AM   #8
Mister Rooster

Mister Rooster's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavos View Post
Do all the achievements require another player or can they be done solo without connecting to Xbox Live? I don't play online and I don't want to waste money on DLC that won't get me anything.
You need to get online to get the actual DLC regardless if you play on or offline. Some of these definitely need you to play with other people online.
Mister Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 12:39 PM   #9
Xavos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Rooster View Post
You need to get online to get the actual DLC regardless if you play on or offline. Some of these definitely need you to play with other people online.
I know I have to be online to get the DLC, I just never renewed my gold status so I can't play with others online. I guess I didn't word my question very well.

By the looks of it 8 out of 10 achievements could be achieved solo if it'll let me do that. And as long as I can choose the difficulty they should be quite easy.
Old 11-16-2010, 06:05 PM   #10
Mister Rooster

Mister Rooster's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavos View Post
I know I have to be online to get the DLC, I just never renewed my gold status so I can't play with others online. I guess I didn't word my question very well.

By the looks of it 8 out of 10 achievements could be achieved solo if it'll let me do that. And as long as I can choose the difficulty they should be quite easy.
Seem pretty straightworward and the sunburst was the first one that popped when I got into a game. I'll look around and see if I have a spare 48 hr code and if I do its yours so you can get those achievs.
Mister Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 06:35 PM   #11
Xavos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Rooster View Post
Seem pretty straightworward and the sunburst was the first one that popped when I got into a game. I'll look around and see if I have a spare 48 hr code and if I do its yours so you can get those achievs.
Online achievements give me a weird feeling compared to offline ones so I tend to avoid online achievements. Thanks for offer though, I wasn't expecting such a nice gesture.
Old 11-16-2010, 07:04 PM   #12
Exu

EXU's Gamercard
That's strange, do I have to be in Deluge mode for the chopper cheevo? I didn't for the shoulder barge.

Do I need to use a specific chopper? I tried both.
Old 11-16-2010, 08:17 PM   #13
H3LL_F1R3

h3ll f1r3's Gamercard
Can anyone one explain;

Deluge Domination - 25g
Complete all 50 waves of a Deluge arena.

I completed a whole area, which is made up of 5 zones, with 10 waves in each, ading up to 50 waves, and didn't get an achievement. Am I doing something wrong? Also;

Earth Wind Fire - 25g
Achieve 5x Combo, Blast, and Air in Deluge.

I've had a 7 times multiplier before, i see that you need blast and air multipliers, but is there anyway to tell what you are on for each?

H3LL_F1R3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:26 PM   #14
Exu

EXU's Gamercard
Earth Wind Fire requires you to have at least 5x combo in each at the same time.

What I did was throw a grenade at a group of enemies from above, killed five in the air while that grenade blew up, and then landed to kill another five.

As long as none of the combos run out you're good.
Old 11-16-2010, 10:35 PM   #15
H3LL_F1R3

h3ll f1r3's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exu View Post
Earth Wind Fire requires you to have at least 5x combo in each at the same time.

What I did was throw a grenade at a group of enemies from above, killed five in the air while that grenade blew up, and then landed to kill another five.

As long as none of the combos run out you're good.
Ahh right, i thought it was something to do with the big multiplier up the right hand side. (The one that takes hundreds of kills to advance) Thanks.

H3LL_F1R3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 03:14 AM   #16
xV II Z II O Nx

Send a message via Skype™ to xV II Z II O Nx

Viiziionn's Gamercard
Does anyone know how to get the blender achievement its the one for 6o kills with the chopper blades if anyone knows can you share it thanks
xV II Z II O Nx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 03:36 AM   #17
Exu

EXU's Gamercard
Same here. I thought I'd have had it by now, been taking both choppers down low and moving forward through hordes. No dice. Side to side works too as you get more leeway with the blades.
Old 11-17-2010, 07:07 AM   #18
trent82

trent82's Gamercard
Cartographer - 25g
Win a public match of Capture the Orb in every arena.

For this one, you don't have to complete the match. On 2 of the 6 maps, my team was leading when the other team quit and I still got the achievement.
trent82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 09:03 AM   #19
mjc0961

mjc0961's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exu View Post
That's strange, do I have to be in Deluge mode for the chopper cheevo? I didn't for the shoulder barge.

Do I need to use a specific chopper? I tried both.
You don't have to be in Deluge mode, I just did it in the campaign.

Someone on GameFAQs was asking if it was possible as well, and they suggested the quarry as a possible place to do it. So I spawned at the drop point there and had it deliver one of the Toy Box helicopters to me, and sure enough it was pretty easy. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/96050...own-2/57175828

So yes you can do it in the campaign mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolentCabaret View Post
This guide continues to warm my heart and piss off my roommates. Thanks so much!
mjc0961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 12:37 PM   #20
iCEMAN_noob

Send a message via Skype™ to iCEMAN_noob

Dead Parasol's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I have the paid Toy Box DLC, but the only chopper showing is the Squad Chopper under Agency vehicles. What am I doing wrong? I've completed the campaign 100% and I've unlocked all vehicles.

Raging Bull - 25g

Does anyone know how Raging Bull works? I've no idea how to shoulder charge.

Last edited by iCEMAN_noob; 11-17-2010 at 12:52 PM.
iCEMAN_noob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 01:15 PM   #21
SkullRobot

SkullRobot's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by iCEMAN_noob View Post
I have the paid Toy Box DLC, but the only chopper showing is the Squad Chopper under Agency vehicles. What am I doing wrong? I've completed the campaign 100% and I've unlocked all vehicles.

Raging Bull - 25g

Does anyone know how Raging Bull works? I've no idea how to shoulder charge.
Shoulder charge is when you hold B while running, then just plow through 10 freaks. I got this on campaign also. Still working on the chopper achievement. The Toy Box Chopper is the Squad Chopper. I'm gonna attempt the quarry later tonight.
Old 11-17-2010, 04:05 PM   #22
Exu

EXU's Gamercard
Going to the quarry worked great for me, there's a gentle curve with flat ground going around one of the buildings. Freaks gather by the ton when you trigger the shitstorm.
I brought down the chopper and went sideways to chop up all the Freaks with my spinning blades of doom. Worked a treat, thanks!
Old 11-17-2010, 11:36 PM   #23
darkkloud23

Kloud1123's Gamercard
I do not know what i am doing wrong when it comes to the blender achievement. I have done it with both the Squad and other helicopter. I go to the Heights Island and the roads are laced with freaks. I kill well over 60 and yet know achievement. I even went to the quarry where everyone is talking about. But the quarry only produces about half of what i find in the heights. any suggestions?
darkkloud23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 12:03 AM   #24
mjc0961

mjc0961's Gamercard

Are you going into the actual quarry, or are you just hanging out in the area where the drop point is? You actually have to go inside, that's where all the freaks are.

Quote:
This guide continues to warm my heart and piss off my roommates. Thanks so much!
Old 11-18-2010, 12:08 AM   #25
darkkloud23

Kloud1123's Gamercard
yeah i'm going into the quarry
Old 11-18-2010, 01:02 AM   #26
darkkloud23

Kloud1123's Gamercard
Ok, I got the blender achievement. This is what i did for those that might run into the same wall i did. mjc0961 was kind enough to join my game and see what, if anything, i was doing wrong. To no ones surprise, i wasn't doing anything wrong and yet i didnt get the achievement. I then joined his game, and sure enough i unlocked it. I can't say that it was 100% glitched on my saves, but it did seem that way.

So big thanks to mjc0961 for his help!!!
Old 11-18-2010, 02:02 AM   #27
mjc0961

mjc0961's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkkloud23 View Post
Ok, I got the blender achievement. This is what i did for those that might run into the same wall i did. mjc0961 was kind enough to join my game and see what, if anything, i was doing wrong. To no ones surprise, i wasn't doing anything wrong and yet i didnt get the achievement. I then joined his game, and sure enough i unlocked it. I can't say that it was 100% glitched on my saves, but it did seem that way.

So big thanks to mjc0961 for his help!!!
No problem.

Quote:
Old 11-18-2010, 03:21 AM   #28
Xavos

I think that The Blender might be glitched. After several unsuccessful attempts in the quarry, I flew over to the north road on the center Unity Heights island and got the achievement in about 15 kills, which is good because it was pissing me off to no end in the quarry.

Deluge mode is pretty fun, I always wanted a horde mode where the battle environment kept changing and forces you to be aggressive instead of resorting to camping. All it needs is a wave customization feature like in Halo Reach and it'd be perfect in my eyes.