Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > BioShock
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-23-2007, 08:21 AM   #1
CRAZY CJ 20
Banned User

possible bug?

I've come across from what appears to be a bug... on level 2, I am missing a little sister, but i saw her crawl into a wall as i was killing the big daddy. Later in the level the big daddy respawned and knocked on the hole many times, but the little sister never came out. I visited and watched all the big daddys on the level and when they knocked on the holes, no little sister came out.. so I can't get this little sister anymore.. when really she's supposed to come out since I havn't harvested her or saved her yet... anyone else come across this bug?
CRAZY CJ 20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 09:12 AM   #2
Shinobi273
Ninja Mod MKII

Shinobi273's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - Shinobi273   5,000 Posts   Staff - Moderator   Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Try reloading a save?
Shinobi273 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 09:51 AM   #3
CRAZY CJ 20
Banned User

i dont have a save from that far back.. i saved frequently, im going through the game again anyways for hard mode but did anyone else come across this bug?
Old 08-23-2007, 11:27 AM   #4
Lunacy182

Lunacy182's Gamercard
I haven't seen that yet. I've killed a big daddy before he called a little sister, but when he re spawned he called her back.

Your really don't have to save that often. You really only have to load and old save when you turn your game back on after you stopped playing. Or when you encounter a bug like this one.
I only save a couple times throughout a level. But thats because I'm afraid my system is going to freeze up.
Lunacy182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 01:29 PM   #5
Zef

Torn Volk's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Silver   Word of Mouth   Member of the Month
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
If this is the one in Neptune's Bounty then you might need to go to the Fighting McDonaugh (or something like that) and go to room 7 upstairs. Either hack the door or use the code.
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

I only found the last Little Sister after going to that room and listening to the tape in there, because it is about that Little Sister and her parents (who you 'meet').
Zef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 05:08 PM   #6
ThrillKillBill

ThrillKillBill's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zef View Post
If this is the one in Neptune's Bounty then you might need to go to the Fighting McDonaugh (or something like that) and go to room 7 upstairs. Either hack the door or use the code.
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
your spoiler is correct zef
ThrillKillBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 08:28 PM   #7
CRAZY CJ 20
Banned User

alright ill check that out when i get the chance, thanks, hopefully shes up there!