PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > BioShock
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-23-2007, 08:54 PM   #1
archaic frost

Getting Little Sisters Out Of Holes...

I heard a rumor that you can use your wrench to bang on the wall, get a little sister to poke her head out (of her little hole) and grab her. I have yet to experience this, and wanted to know if anyone can verify if this is true or not.

So far, the only way I've gotten a little sister out of a hole is waiting around for another big daddy to walk over, bang, and pull her out. If I could get her out myself, it would save me some time, but I don't want to waste time wandering around banging on all the holes if it will never work.

If anybody has any info on this, let me know. Thanks!
archaic frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 09:05 PM   #2
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Send a message via MSN to The Pants Party

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Submit - Diamond
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
I doubt it, and even if you could, I don't think you would be able to harvest/rescue them. They would most likely just run away. The trigger for the Harvest/Rescue animation is killing their protector (the Big Daddy).

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech
The real question is: where was your penis?
The Pants Party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 09:45 PM   #3
archaic frost

Well already once, I was in the process of killing a Big Daddy, died, and when I came back, finished him off but the little sister was missing. He was standing right near the hole where another big daddy walked up to and banged a couple minutes later - but i had to kill him again to harvest her. if it's possible to pull them out of the hole if the big daddy drops them into one for protection... that'd be really awesome. i guess i'll just have to try if the situation ever comes up again.
archaic frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 09:55 PM   #4
Senor

That only works towards the end.
Spoiler alert
Once you become a Big Daddy, if you bang the wrench on the hole a Little Sister comes out.
end spoiler

Senor is offline   Reply With Quote