PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Halo: Reach
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2010, 10:52 PM   #121
Kraderic
Banned User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,555

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekkeron View Post
OK, now his fail is even bigger than the whole covenant army
I agree his fail is a force to be reckoned with, but the covenant army is no joke. I rape people in Halo Wars playing as the covenant.
Kraderic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 02:22 AM   #122
Garza
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Sydney-OZ
Posts: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueprotoss View Post
There are no Wraiths on Hemorrhage while you're thinking about 1 revenant that in each base.

You haven't proven me Wrong at all while youstill don't know twhat you're talking about. The only gametypes that support Wraiths are Invasion and Invasion Slayer. Go soimewher else to Flame or Troll because you can only Insult people and BS.
You do know that wraiths are the covenant's equivalent of a scorpion, yes?

I think you need to go and play more BTB. Because clearly, from that statement, you have not.
__________________


Garza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 02:58 AM   #123
Kraderic
Banned User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,555

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garza View Post
You do know that wraiths are the covenant's equivalent of a scorpion, yes?

I think you need to go and play more BTB. Because clearly, from that statement, you have not.
Don't mind him. He'll clamor for proof from Bungie, but once you give it, he'll say that the proof actually originated from:

a) someone at Bungie who is no longer employed.
b) a Bungie employee's opinion. (lolol)
c) a two-week old reliable source (Bungie) that no longer means anything because it's just that, two weeks old. (lolol x 2)

Let's see which of these categories the following proof falls into, within the retarded mind of Blueprotoss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUNGIE WEEKLY UPDATE
General Housekeeping

  • Sudden Death will be added to all Assault game variants, including Invasion
  • Team Objective will now feature the map Powerhouse
  • Replacing Drop Shield with Evade for King of the Hill, Territories, and Oddball
  • Replacing Hologram with Evade in Oddball, Capture the Flag, Assault, and Stockpile
  • Replacing the Scorpion on Hemorrhage with Wraiths
Kraderic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 04:39 AM   #124
Burning Karma
 
Burning Karma's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Southwest Virginia
Posts: 3,637
Send a message via MSN to Burning Karma

Burning Karma's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZundayXx View Post
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/Fi...layer=ZundayXx

Watch that, then judge about armor lock. Lagg was ofcourse, involed. But these days everyone seems to play with 56kbp/s dial ups.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gheuh2 View Post
In all honesty, that had little to do with Armor Lock and everything to do with the game lagging.
Exactly. That was lag, pure and simple.
__________________
Twitter | Last.fm | PSN

"Lived, lives, will live."
"Died, dies, will die."
Burning Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 07:16 AM   #125
DaChiefOfOwnage
 
DaChiefOfOwnage's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Earth, lol
Posts: 893

DaChiefOfOwnage's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueprotoss View Post
There are no Wraiths on Hemorrhage while you're thinking about 1 revenant that in each base.

You haven't proven me Wrong at all while youstill don't know twhat you're talking about. The only gametypes that support Wraiths are Invasion and Invasion Slayer. Go soimewher else to Flame or Troll because you can only Insult people and BS.
Oh lord.

You tell me to go somewhere else to flame/troll yet you insist on sticking to your bullshit even when EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD has proven you wrong. If you have something wrong with your brain, you should be in a hospital, not on x360a.

Also, there ARE Wraiths on Hemorrhage, let me list some examples.

Wraiths spawn during Invasion Slayer for a start, they also spawn during BTB.

Here is a thread on bnet that confirms:
http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.a...1-p=1#49597893

Here is a thread on GameSpot that confirms:
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/acti...113&pid=960512

Both of those from a quick 10 second Google search. So not only have you been proven wrong by everyone on this forum, but by everyone on Bungie.net and everyone on GameSpot.

And I'm not confusing Revenants with Wraiths. I'm not an idiot, unlike you. You even said there were Spectres in Reach, the last we saw of them was in Halo 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueprotoss View Post
youstill don't know twhat you're talking about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueprotoss View Post
youstill don't know twhat you're talking about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueprotoss View Post
youstill don't know twhat you're talking about

And learn to fucking spell too, you moron.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by exoskeleton3 View Post
fact is you just got burned and the only little bitch that stuck up for you is a talking banana who doesn't know the difference between punctuation and spelling.

Last edited by DaChiefOfOwnage; 11-13-2010 at 07:18 AM.
DaChiefOfOwnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 05:17 PM   #126
UCB Disco
 
UCB Disco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: 東京都八王子市, JAPAN
Posts: 1,298

Disco Penguins's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
There is absolutely nothing wrong with Armour Lock, and this is coming from someone who never uses the ability.

It's a good ability, but it definitely has its flaws. If you are having problems against others players online, then you really aren't a very good player, to be honest.
__________________


UCB Disco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 11:22 PM   #127
McK Killa
 
McK Killa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 5

McK x iKiLLaZz's Gamercard
Ty for this helped me out alot
McK Killa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 12:02 AM   #128
Joker0fLife
 
Joker0fLife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Inside of a location's local locality of localness locationally located locally
Posts: 1,896

Joker0fLife's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Ok this is getting a little sad....please just ignore Blueprotoss comments, your making yourselves look like idiots for feeding the troll. Report him and get him banned if need be, just don't comment him lol....
__________________
Grow up. Break down. Give In. Sell out.
Joker0fLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 12:34 AM   #129
Kraderic
Banned User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,555

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker0fLife View Post
Ok this is getting a little sad....please just ignore Blueprotoss comments, your making yourselves look like idiots for feeding the troll. Report him and get him banned if need be, just don't comment him lol....
If having fun with a supposed troll constitutes as being an idiot, I'll gladly be an idiot.
Kraderic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 04:55 AM   #130
DaChiefOfOwnage
 
DaChiefOfOwnage's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Earth, lol
Posts: 893

DaChiefOfOwnage's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker0fLife View Post
Ok this is getting a little sad....please just ignore Blueprotoss comments, your making yourselves look like idiots for feeding the troll. Report him and get him banned if need be, just don't comment him lol....
I feel I gave him an adequate response.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by exoskeleton3 View Post
fact is you just got burned and the only little bitch that stuck up for you is a talking banana who doesn't know the difference between punctuation and spelling.
DaChiefOfOwnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 06:04 PM   #131
Ekkeron
 
Ekkeron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 154

Ekkeron's Gamercard
Seems like he admitted that he clearly didn't know what he was talking about, so he went somewhere else to flame and troll
Ekkeron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 11:32 PM   #132
Daggra
 
Daggra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 210

Daggrax1313's Gamercard
Yay, we drove the troll out and away from under the bridge. And regarding the armor lock glitch, from what I understand, you can use it and avoid dying just by tapping the armor ability button? I've definitely killed and been killed before while going into that stance, but not fully into it yet. Unless I'm not understanding the full extent of this glitch?
__________________



Daggra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 01:05 AM   #133
darkenednight
 
darkenednight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 564
Send a message via Skype™ to darkenednight

Darkened Night's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Submit - Gold   Over Achiever - Gold   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Original Post Response

Whew, that was a long debacle.

Let me respond to the OP saying that I think that Armor Lock is completely fair in all senses of the word. The only thing is that under certain circumstances should it be removed.

A prime example is the Drop Shield. Bungie willingly removed it from objective game types to adjust the annoying game play. Using a drop shield in objective isn't cheap, it's just hard to counter.

As mentioned in the article (which was a good read, you should all read up on it), anything that constitutes as "cheap" usually has a fairly simple solution to the problem. The same rules apply for Oddball; however, it is particularly more difficult to counter than something else, such as Armor Lock.

The only place in my personal opinion where I see armor lock detract from the gameplay would have to be in Multi-team. Even though armor lock can be countered (if you can consider the ways of overcoming it), it is extremely hard to do when you have an overbearing eight players running around attempting to kill you. This being said, there is a sense of fun being stripped from the game, not because the situation is cheap, more than it is lack of possible solution. Not to mention that you could always run away from the kill altogether and let the player survive.

- - - - -

Debacle Stuff (Can we call it internet drama?)

Kraderic did bring up many feasible points, and I find it troubling that Blueprotoss could not look the other way for a second.

In case you guys haven't given it thought, here's a link to his service record:
Blueprotoss's Service Record <-- This is a link Blueprotoss.

As you can see, he has a 1.09 kill to death ratio, which was surprising to me after I read all of his remarks about kids always using armor lock. His time is also primarily focused around Firefight matchmaking (Rocketfight, go figure).

Although, I must give him credit at the same time. Part of me thought that he would have more Rejections than anyone on Halo: Reach, but he doesn't. In fact, none of his medal chests even reach double digits for Rejections.

And even though I go against what you say Blueprotoss, I'm not talking down to you in any way (other than the cute remarks had to reference from before). For your information, I only use sprint and evade in my games, and fall to armor lock when necessary in a game (not to seem more or less skilled). So, don't assume that I only armor lock, and that I'm a troll. I recommend that you recollect your thoughts on the situation. So when you hop online, ask yourself, "How can I avoid getting stuck in situations like this." or, "How can I use armor lock to my advantage?"

To Blueprotoss: If you want to fire back at me in a harsh way, you welcome to comment on my service record. My signature below this post is another link (that's two links for you to practice on. But be careful, the second one's a picture!). You're also welcome to talk with me over the internet if it will make you feel bad.

Fire away.

- - - - -

Now that that's over, CLICK HERE to read the amazing article that crazy W01f 816 posted (in the event that you couldn't find it amongst the fighting).
__________________


Last edited by darkenednight; 11-15-2010 at 01:13 AM.
darkenednight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 02:03 AM   #134
WhIpLaSh 014
 
WhIpLaSh 014's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Somewhere in Nowhere, but is nowhere in Somewhere.
Posts: 1,035
Send a message via Yahoo to WhIpLaSh 014 Send a message via Skype™ to WhIpLaSh 014

Whiplash x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gheuh2 View Post
Really? That's considered a glitch? Sure, it can be annoying, but I really don't think it's a glitch at all.
I wouldn't say it's glitching Armor Lock, more like exploiting the invincibility of Armor Lock, if that makes sense.
__________________
Is no longer taking signature requests in Gallery.
Gallery | Facebook | Twitter
WhIpLaSh 014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 02:38 AM   #135
Ty-Rex
Jardinho has a baby dick
 
Ty-Rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: /n(y)ōō/ /ˈjərzē/
Posts: 2,330

Tylord824's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   CABS Beta Tester   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhIpLaSh 014 View Post
I wouldn't say it's glitching Armor Lock, more like exploiting the invincibility of Armor Lock, if that makes sense.
If you're referring to the Melee/AL/Melee thing, I still don't think it's a glitch or exploit, it's just using the armor ability in a more creative way. To me it's similar to using Sprint to run up to someone with sword so you can lunge at them faster.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merch View Post
Fuck you, I love coffee.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jardinho View Post
Now seems like a good time to tell you guys that I don't have a small dick. Just felt the need to let you know, fellers.
Ty-Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 05:07 AM   #136
lifeexpectancy
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,128

LifeExpectancy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I looked at protoss's service record... Regarding his file share pic about CoD, I lol'd first off that he is apparently just another whiny CoD fan. Secondly, isn't Spartan spelled with an "a", even in the Halo universe? Seems even in his file descriptions he can't spell?

Now regarding the topic at hand I agree with above posters that AL should be taken out of multi team. I haven't even played multi team myself, but judging from the trouble I've had dealing with it in team slayer I can only imagine how not-fun it would make multi team. The article about changing how you think about gaming is right on the money though. I'm not the best player out there and I Damn well know it but I do see myself improve when I learn a new strategy from a better player. I think the next time I get owned by AL I'm going to use Halo's fantasticle theater mode to watch it from all angles and learn both how to use and how to counter it.

Bottom line though is that NO ability or weapon is broken really. Usually when you get owned in Team games (arguably where the most people have issues with AL use) it's because your team isn't working together. If you go into team slayer or invasion with a group of buddies, calling out enemy spawns and working together, more often than not you will win soundly or have a very close game. Going into team games with randoms and lone wolfing it only works when the other team does the same thing. A cohesive team can counter AL, for example, simply by having one guy watch the AL guy while the other teammates guard against newly arriving foes. This strategy, though, is what leads me to the opinion that AL should be removed from multi team. Too many situations where the AL guy could wait for you to get attacked then steal both kills. (I did play multi team in Halo 3 so I can imagine the scenarios.)

Just my two Lincolns :-)
__________________
HALO:MCC >>>>>>> Interested in Online Customs, Squadmates for Ranked, and Co-Op Campaign. I am on 6am-4pm GMT on my nights off (Midnight-10am US Central). Copy this signature with your play times so we can populate our friends lists with fellow Halo:MCC players BEFORE launch!! If you add me do it on XB1 please; my 360 friends list is nearly full.

Last edited by lifeexpectancy; 11-15-2010 at 05:12 AM.
lifeexpectancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 11:27 PM   #137
Blueprotoss
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 659

Unwillingshadow's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaChiefOfOwnage View Post
Oh lord.

You tell me to go somewhere else to flame/troll yet you insist on sticking to your bullshit even when EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD has proven you wrong. If you have something wrong with your brain, you should be in a hospital, not on x360a.

Also, there ARE Wraiths on Hemorrhage, let me list some examples.

Wraiths spawn during Invasion Slayer for a start, they also spawn during BTB.

Here is a thread on bnet that confirms:
http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.a...1-p=1#49597893

Here is a thread on GameSpot that confirms:
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/acti...113&pid=960512

Both of those from a quick 10 second Google search. So not only have you been proven wrong by everyone on this forum, but by everyone on Bungie.net and everyone on GameSpot.

And I'm not confusing Revenants with Wraiths. I'm not an idiot, unlike you. You even said there were Spectres in Reach, the last we saw of them was in Halo 2.

And learn to fucking spell too, you moron.
Its sad that you can't read the comments on this board correctly. We are talking about BTB not Invasion. Wraiths only appear on Hemmorhage in Invasion and Invasion Slayer.

Nobody has proven me Wrong while a Google search isn't necessary becasue you need to play the game to know this information.

Yes, you are confusing Revenants with Wraiths because Revenants are on Hemmorhage and act as mini Wraiths. Spectres have been in Halo 3, ODST, and Reach while they aren't driveable vehicles because Bungie didn't want to add them.

If you want to critize about people mis spelling words then go onto a Grammar based Forum site. Btw you insulting me for no reason just proves that you're just here to Flame and Troll, which means you should leave this Forum in general.

Last edited by Blueprotoss; 11-24-2010 at 11:33 PM.
Blueprotoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 11:31 PM   #138
Blueprotoss
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 659

Unwillingshadow's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daggra View Post
Yay, we drove the troll out and away from under the bridge. And regarding the armor lock glitch, from what I understand, you can use it and avoid dying just by tapping the armor ability button? I've definitely killed and been killed before while going into that stance, but not fully into it yet. Unless I'm not understanding the full extent of this glitch?
I'm no Troll while I left because I do have a Life, which most of you people don't have because your Life is the Internet since you're Trolls and Flamers. Thats one reason why Armor Lock should be fixed because people now are using a glitch by using it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexpectancy View Post
I looked at protoss's service record... Regarding his file share pic about CoD, I lol'd first off that he is apparently just another whiny CoD fan. Secondly, isn't Spartan spelled with an "a", even in the Halo universe? Seems even in his file descriptions he can't spell?
I do play CoD and Halo while the only monaing Fanboy is you because Halo takes less Skill to play compared to Halo. If you can't agree that you're just a sad Halo Fanboy especially when you're trying to Insult me for no reason. Btw if you really did look at my my Halo Fileshares then you would know that I didn't use "Spartan". You should just go onto a Grammar based Forum site because you want to critize about people mis spelling words. Just go somewhere else to Flame and Troll.

Last edited by Blueprotoss; 11-24-2010 at 11:48 PM.
Blueprotoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 11:47 PM   #139
Blueprotoss
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 659

Unwillingshadow's Gamercard
Sorry double post.
Blueprotoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 12:20 AM   #140
Kraderic
Banned User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,555

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueprotoss View Post
Its sad that you can't read the comments on this board correctly. We are talking about BTB not Invasion. Wraiths only appear on Hemmorhage in Invasion and Invasion Slayer.

Nobody has proven me Wrong while a Google search isn't necessary becasue you need to play the game to know this information.
Lol, really? You're the one who obviously can't read read properly.

Code:
Wraiths spawn during Invasion Slayer for a start, they also spawn during BTB.
Maybe you missed that; or maybe you just ignored it. I'm leaning towards the latter, lol.

Besides, the Bungie update trumps your claims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungie
General Housekeeping

  • Sudden Death will be added to all Assault game variants, including Invasion
  • Team Objective will now feature the map Powerhouse
  • Replacing Drop Shield with Evade for King of the Hill, Territories, and Oddball
  • Replacing Hologram with Evade in Oddball, Capture the Flag, Assault, and Stockpile
  • Replacing the Scorpion on Hemorrhage with Wraiths
Or wait, let me guess; that's the article author's OPINION, right? You know, the opinion that represents the entirety of Bungie? Yes, that must be it.

But if that's not enough, let me provide you this little gem.


The screen at the beginning is proof enough that this is Xbox Live Matchmaking in a match titled "Big Team Slayer on Hemorrhage", and wouldn't you know, a Wraith appears at 0:49!

If you want even further proof that it's in an online Matchmade game, the guy promotes his Mobile Asset commendation mid-game at 0:56.

pro-tip: Mobile Asset commendations can only be attained in Multiplayer Matchmaking.


edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueprotoss View Post
Spectres have been in Halo 3, ODST, and Reach while they aren't driveable vehicles because Bungie didn't want to add them.
Do you ever research the nonsense you let from your mouth? The Spectre is only available in Halo 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halopedia
The Spectre is a Covenant ground assault/transportation vehicle. It is only available in Halo 2.
You claim they're in ODST and Reach, so please go find us a screenshot to prove it-- we'll be waiting. (Probably forever, knowing you.)

Last edited by Kraderic; 11-25-2010 at 01:04 AM.
Kraderic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 01:17 AM   #141
WhIpLaSh 014
 
WhIpLaSh 014's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Somewhere in Nowhere, but is nowhere in Somewhere.
Posts: 1,035
Send a message via Yahoo to WhIpLaSh 014 Send a message via Skype™ to WhIpLaSh 014

Whiplash x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Someone just ban this idiot for being an even bigger idiot.
__________________
Is no longer taking signature requests in Gallery.
Gallery | Facebook | Twitter
WhIpLaSh 014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 01:33 AM   #142
w1nn3r1
 
w1nn3r1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: California
Posts: 183

K1LL3R BEEZ's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueprotoss View Post
I do play CoD and Halo while the only monaing Fanboy is you because Halo takes less Skill to play compared to Halo.
This made me laugh.
__________________
-Completed 73 total games (last 5): Halo 2 (PC), Max: The Curse of Brotherhood (Xbox One), Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, The Wolf Among Us (500), Saints Row: The Third (1300)
w1nn3r1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 01:40 AM   #143
Ty-Rex
Jardinho has a baby dick
 
Ty-Rex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: /n(y)ōō/ /ˈjərzē/
Posts: 2,330

Tylord824's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   CABS Beta Tester   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueprotoss View Post
Sorry double post.
My hero has returned and with a great triple post apologizing for a double post! Stay classy Blueprotoss!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merch View Post
Fuck you, I love coffee.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jardinho View Post
Now seems like a good time to tell you guys that I don't have a small dick. Just felt the need to let you know, fellers.
Ty-Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 02:39 AM   #144
Worhammer
 
Worhammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Where I lay my head is home
Posts: 2,811

Worhammer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Sad I got in on this thread late, I get to have fun with these a lot on bungie.net

So, what you're telling me is that because you're too stupid to back up when I go into armor lock, so I come out and punch you cause you were trying to assassinate me, you think it's broken and/or glitched?

Sorry, it doesn't work that way. By your logic, I think people with an energy sword or shotgun shouldn't be able to sprint, because then they can close the distance faster than I can kill them, and I die.

Completely unfair!!!!

On a more realistic note, learn not to try and punch me when I armor lock. My favorite thing to do in multiteam: Armor lock when a team comes up to me and I'm alone. Come out and punch one, armor lock, come out and punch the other.

Then I laugh at them both and cheer at my double kill. Honestly, when I see somebody armor lock you know what I do? Back up, reload, and wait until I hear the noise that signals they're running out of juice - then throw a grenade and walk away.

I rarely come up against people who are as skilled with AL as I am, but when I get out-armor locked, I don't get upset. I am genuinely impressed, and am much more careful when I come across that same player later in the match.
__________________
Putting the WAR in Worhammer since 1999.
Follow me on twitter!



"The average white man thinks about sex every six seconds, but he only thinks about sex with a black man once a year."
Worhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 03:00 AM   #145
Kraderic
Banned User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,555

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worhammer View Post
Sad I got in on this thread late, I get to have fun with these a lot on bungie.net
you should read the responses from blueprotoss. you'll have plenty of more fun; guaranteed.
Kraderic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 07:03 AM   #146
DaChiefOfOwnage
 
DaChiefOfOwnage's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Earth, lol
Posts: 893

DaChiefOfOwnage's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueprotoss View Post
Sorry double post.
You apologise for a double post with a triple post... I feel I can only give you something as appropriate.



As for your bullshit that you wrote in response to my post, I can only conclude that you have special mental needs that require treatment. An adequate treatment would be to disconnect from the Internet, destroy any/all devices in your home/residence that are able to connect to the Internet, and seek professional medical assistance.

EDIT: It's a miracle you're still here actually, any normal troll would have already vanished. You must be a special breed. We can continue dissecting your arguments and proving you wrong as long as you wish. That way, we can concentrate all our flame on you, rather than other members of this site, who may have opinions that we disagree with.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by exoskeleton3 View Post
fact is you just got burned and the only little bitch that stuck up for you is a talking banana who doesn't know the difference between punctuation and spelling.

Last edited by DaChiefOfOwnage; 11-25-2010 at 07:06 AM.
DaChiefOfOwnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 06:43 AM   #147
rng cougar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 26

rng cougar's Gamercard
armor lock is not broken if you dont want the locked guys shields to recharge pepper him with a few rounds until he exits cuz that will keep shields from recharging in armor lock and for your complaining about spinning around and crap the only reason that would give u trouble is if u were getting beat down so simply dont be up peoples asses when you play and if ur against a gay armor locking team just have your team stay far away cuz they are playing for cqc
rng cougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 08:10 AM   #148
DaChiefOfOwnage
 
DaChiefOfOwnage's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Earth, lol
Posts: 893

DaChiefOfOwnage's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by rng cougar View Post
armor lock is not broken if you dont want the locked guys shields to recharge pepper him with a few rounds until he exits cuz that will keep shields from recharging in armor lock and for your complaining about spinning around and crap the only reason that would give u trouble is if u were getting beat down so simply dont be up peoples asses when you play and if ur against a gay armor locking team just have your team stay far away cuz they are playing for cqc
Now this guy is a wise man, despite his post count.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by exoskeleton3 View Post
fact is you just got burned and the only little bitch that stuck up for you is a talking banana who doesn't know the difference between punctuation and spelling.
DaChiefOfOwnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 12:14 AM   #149
TuM Predator
 
TuM Predator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 469
Send a message via MSN to TuM Predator

TuM Predator's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by StolenPaper18 View Post
Don't fix something that isn't broken, imo.
agreed, there is nothing wrong with armor lock its totally fine.. its not hard to kill someone with armor lock.. just like rng cougar said stay far away from them and wait for them to come out.. stop sitting behind them and waiting... its common sense.
__________________



!Join The Fight!
Signature By Xerofox

Last edited by TuM Predator; 11-27-2010 at 12:17 AM.
TuM Predator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 01:30 AM   #150
WhIpLaSh 014
 
WhIpLaSh 014's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Somewhere in Nowhere, but is nowhere in Somewhere.
Posts: 1,035
Send a message via Yahoo to WhIpLaSh 014 Send a message via Skype™ to WhIpLaSh 014

Whiplash x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
To be fair and honest, I'd just have AL have damage resistance instead of invincibility, since anyone can and will exploit invincibility in any game.
__________________
Is no longer taking signature requests in Gallery.
Gallery | Facebook | Twitter
WhIpLaSh 014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:01 AM.