PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Too Human
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2010, 11:32 PM   #1
Agent Aero
 
Agent Aero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: London, England
Posts: 2,241

Aero x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   x360a Representer   Over Achiever - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Gold   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Post All Elite Sets for all classes and alignments

I've seen a lot of people create numerous threads asking what each class/alignment's elite armor set is. Here is a useful link that i've found.

http://leadexample.net/guides/guide-...te-armour-sets


__________________

Last edited by Agent Aero; 06-04-2011 at 12:29 AM.
Agent Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 06:54 AM   #2
D4B0MB1N4T10N
Banned User
 
D4B0MB1N4T10N's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Manitoba
Posts: 493

D4B0MB1N4T10N's Gamercard
oh? i have found some red items, armor and weapons, but those may not count towards the achieve? do u actually need to have the full, character specific armor set, or at least 1 of each red weapon/armor type to complete an elite suit (made up of random reds)?
D4B0MB1N4T10N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 09:40 AM   #3
aSMiLoN
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 68

asmilonGR's Gamercard
You will need the complete set (the weapon and the 6 armor pieces) for you character class and alignment to get this achievement.

Also I would like to note that you will not get it once you get all the items dropped, the items must be constructed from the blueprints and equipped on your character in order for the achievement to unlock.
__________________

Last edited by aSMiLoN; 07-01-2010 at 09:52 AM.
aSMiLoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 02:40 PM   #4
Gryphonskull
 
Gryphonskull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Syracuse, NY
Posts: 6
Send a message via AIM to Gryphonskull

Gryphonskull's Gamercard
Awesome listing. Thanks for putting this together.
Gryphonskull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 12:32 PM   #5
notty
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 37

eLiTe II PwNeD's Gamercard
thank for this it is really going to help me
notty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 04:20 AM   #6
Rastaman20
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: The Couch
Posts: 141
Send a message via Yahoo to Rastaman20

rastaman20's Gamercard
um on the Cyber champions helmet thats not cyber champs helmet i have the full suit and the helm looks nuthin like that lol
__________________
( DIE MUTHA FUCKA DIE MUTHA FUCKA DIE!!)
Personal Quote: Clothing Optional




Rastaman20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 11:34 AM   #7
Agent Aero
 
Agent Aero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: London, England
Posts: 2,241

Aero x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   x360a Representer   Over Achiever - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Gold   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rastaman20 View Post
um on the Cyber champions helmet thats not cyber champs helmet i have the full suit and the helm looks nuthin like that lol
Do you mean the picture is wrong? Or the name of the item?
__________________
Agent Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 04:28 AM   #8
Nickmann
 
Nickmann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 6

NickDmann2's Gamercard
that is fine but how long do you have to play to collect a full set?
Nickmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 08:53 PM   #9
Agent Aero
 
Agent Aero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: London, England
Posts: 2,241

Aero x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   x360a Representer   Over Achiever - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Gold   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickmann View Post
that is fine but how long do you have to play to collect a full set?
It took me around 150 hours, and even then i only had two pieces of seven.
__________________
Agent Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 03:06 PM   #10
Opiate42
 
Opiate42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel
Posts: 7,114

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Wow. This will be very useful thanks!
__________________
"It's 5000 miles to the Vale, we got a horse, a tiny sword, winter is coming, and we're wearing boiled leather"

"Hit it"
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 09:45 PM   #11
Ethereal235
 
Ethereal235's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 998
Send a message via AIM to Ethereal235

Zero132132's Gamercard
There's no way I'm going to run around for 150+ hours on the same four levels for a five point achievement. I applaud your motivation, but I could never dedicate that much time to one game for a five point achievement.

Does anyone know about how long it takes to get the other 995 points?
__________________
Ethereal235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 02:34 AM   #12
Pootcrum
 
Pootcrum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: That place you never check...
Posts: 1,970

Pootcrum's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
It didn't take me 150+ hours. In total, for 990GS (only need the coop achievement) it took me ~60 hours on my cyber commando, then ~6 hours (guessing) on my human berserker, then another hour or so for each of the other classes to get Jack of All Trades.

So in total for essentially everything, I would wager about 70-80 hours of gameplay. But if you dont want the elite set, then you could probably drop 40 hours off that.

I will update tonight with exact times.

...and here they are

Commando: 64 hours, with full elite set
Berserker: 8 hours to do full game (killing Hel with Human character)
Champion, Defender and Bio-Engineer: 4 hours total to do Jack of All Trades
__________________
The pain, the torment and torture, profanity, nausea, suffering, perversion, calamity. You can't get away.



Last edited by Pootcrum; 11-10-2010 at 11:12 AM.
Pootcrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 03:20 PM   #13
Mishra
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12

Mishra13's Gamercard
Got a few questions...
1. Anyone heard of the Bane of the Jomsvikings? I noticed it wasn't on your list...it says it for a Human Defender and looks like an orange hammer with a shield that's made of wings.
2. Is there anyway to transfer items between my characters? So that I might be able to give this thing to my defender?
3. What's an easier way to find this stuff??? Over 50 hrs in on my Human Bio-engineer and all I've found are 2 red weapons(neither of them Bio compatible) and no red armor of any sort. Who comes up with these achievements and their point values? They need to be fired!
Mishra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 06:32 PM   #14
Agent Aero
 
Agent Aero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: London, England
Posts: 2,241

Aero x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   x360a Representer   Over Achiever - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Gold   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishra View Post
Got a few questions...
1. Anyone heard of the Bane of the Jomsvikings? I noticed it wasn't on your list...it says it for a Human Defender and looks like an orange hammer with a shield that's made of wings.
2. Is there anyway to transfer items between my characters? So that I might be able to give this thing to my defender?
3. What's an easier way to find this stuff??? Over 50 hrs in on my Human Bio-engineer and all I've found are 2 red weapons(neither of them Bio compatible) and no red armor of any sort. Who comes up with these achievements and their point values? They need to be fired!
1- http://toohuman.wikia.com/wiki/Bane_of_the_Jomsvikings. It's not an elite weapon, the elite weapons/armour are red, not orange. However, not all red items are elite weapons/armour. It is a little confusing.

2- No, sadly there isn't. Unless you give somebody your items via XBL and then switch character and then get said person to trade them back to you.

3- Spider Farming glitch, but it still takes 50-200 hours (In my case anyway). (Link).

Or visit the achievement trading thread, HERE.
__________________
Agent Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 12:46 PM   #15
Cuthred
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Germany, Europe
Posts: 38

Cuthred's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Aero View Post
3- Spider Farming glitch, but it still takes 50-200 hours (In my case anyway). (Link).

Or visit the achievement trading thread, HERE.
in my case, I only got the first 2 elite items (helmt + boots?) from the spider and loads of elite runes. I then switched to farming Grendel (with tokens!!) and got all the remaining set pieces. Still took some hours though.
Personally, I think Grendel farming is better, as it also will help you towards other achievements ... make sure to get the tokens though first and quit the game if nothing drops to prevent the tokens from getting reset.
Cuthred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 10:00 AM   #16
Agent Aero
 
Agent Aero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: London, England
Posts: 2,241

Aero x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   x360a Representer   Over Achiever - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Gold   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuthred View Post
in my case, I only got the first 2 elite items (helmt + boots?) from the spider and loads of elite runes. I then switched to farming Grendel (with tokens!!) and got all the remaining set pieces. Still took some hours though.
Personally, I think Grendel farming is better, as it also will help you towards other achievements ... make sure to get the tokens though first and quit the game if nothing drops to prevent the tokens from getting reset.
There is always the debate about whether GRNDL farming is better but in my case the last achievement i needed was for an elite armour set, so i stuck with spider farming because it didn't need too much brain activity . There was actually a time where i fell asleep, haha.
__________________
Agent Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 10:06 AM   #17
Pootcrum
 
Pootcrum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: That place you never check...
Posts: 1,970

Pootcrum's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Aero View Post
There was actually a time where i fell asleep, haha.
Haha me too!

Spider farming worked the best for me. And in campaign mode, not coop with private slot. In coop I would only get red runes, campaign gave me red items.
__________________
The pain, the torment and torture, profanity, nausea, suffering, perversion, calamity. You can't get away.


Pootcrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 09:31 AM   #18
Mishra
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 12

Mishra13's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Aero View Post
1- http://toohuman.wikia.com/wiki/Bane_of_the_Jomsvikings. It's not an elite weapon, the elite weapons/armour are red, not orange. However, not all red items are elite weapons/armour. It is a little confusing.

2- No, sadly there isn't. Unless you give somebody your items via XBL and then switch character and then get said person to trade them back to you.

3- Spider Farming glitch, but it still takes 50-200 hours (In my case anyway). (Link).

Or visit the achievement trading thread, HERE.
THAT is confusing...because I've found RED weapons for sell at the store and they seemed expensive enough. So what IS the rule to whether something is elite or not? I've got one of each charater(because of the adept achievement) and have six red items(mostly weapons) across all of them.
Mishra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 12:58 PM   #19
Pootcrum
 
Pootcrum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: That place you never check...
Posts: 1,970

Pootcrum's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
There are red items for sale in the store. The weapon store often has elite items that are part of sets, usually for your character and alignment, but also singular weapons that are still classed as an elite item, though not part of a set. Go to the Too Human wiki home page and look at the page called "Sets", it shows you in there which items are singular elite items.

Aesir armour can also be found in the store, though it is very rare.
__________________
The pain, the torment and torture, profanity, nausea, suffering, perversion, calamity. You can't get away.


Pootcrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 12:28 AM   #20
Agent Aero
 
Agent Aero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: London, England
Posts: 2,241

Aero x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   x360a Representer   Over Achiever - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Gold   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pootcrum View Post
There are red items for sale in the store. The weapon store often has elite items that are part of sets, usually for your character and alignment, but also singular weapons that are still classed as an elite item, though not part of a set. Go to the Too Human wiki home page and look at the page called "Sets", it shows you in there which items are singular elite items.

Aesir armour can also be found in the store, though it is very rare.
For my Cybernetic Commando i found that the Orange Aesir set was better than the Red Epic set.

Although my Aesir set is socketed with 100% red runes.
__________________
Agent Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 09:29 AM   #21
KiNgDeeM
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 13
Send a message via AIM to KiNgDeeM Send a message via MSN to KiNgDeeM Send a message via Yahoo to KiNgDeeM Send a message via Skype™ to KiNgDeeM

kingdeemnof's Gamercard
Ugh

Ive yet to find anything epic. I tried the spider farming but i think i did it wrong so going to try again later. If anyone oe has and spare human berserker epic gear hmu on live kingdeemnof

Last edited by KiNgDeeM; 10-22-2011 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Forgot to subscribe
KiNgDeeM is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:00 AM.