PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > RPG > The Harvest
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-23-2010, 10:24 PM   #1
Flopjacks

Flopjacks's Gamercard
Anyone else have this game?

It's a pretty cool game if you like arpgs. Since there aren't any other forum posts I was just wondering if anyone else has gotten the achievement for destroying all the breakable environment pieces in a level yet as I've been pretty thorough in my exploring and wasting energy smashing anything that looks suspicious but still haven't managed to get it.
Flopjacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 11:45 PM   #2
Sickened 88

Sickened 88's Gamercard
I been playing if for a few days on and off sometimes its tough. idk how im going to beat it with out being killed
Sickened 88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 11:51 PM   #3
Yannie Boy

Yannie Boy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Community Gaming - Bronze   1,000 Posts   XBA Promoter   Submit - Platinum   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
I got the game too but I haven't been able to fully enjoy the game like I would want to. I keep getting the Load/Continue crash bug. So until they fix it or I decent to play it completely in one sitting. I'll be waiting for a patch. Until then I'll play some other games.

Yannie Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 05:53 PM   #4
Flopjacks

Flopjacks's Gamercard
I'm on the third level now and it seems to have gotten a lot easier for me I rarely have to even use health packs now. This is probably due to the fact that I explore all of the maps pretty thoroughly for more xp and items. I'm still using the main mech guy character though since it looked like the other two unlockable characters were more squishy so I wouldn't recommend using them if you want the achievement to beat the game without dying.
Old 11-24-2010, 11:18 PM   #5
ratsta

ratsta's Gamercard
make sure you use your power ups and put the upgrades on your mech... and make sure they are fixed using the repair kits have to agree that the scarab is your best bet for the completing it without dying and certainly its the first level thats the hardest. don't forget that when you level up you can increase your mechs ability to heal and then just hang between encounters and wait for a recharge (not a good tactic if your going for a speed run).
ratsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 11:54 PM   #6
Jahman7

jahman7's Gamercard
Beat in less than 4 hours?

Has anyone beat this game in less than 4 hours? Would need to play through it a couple times probably by the second time get that achievement.
Jahman7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 05:21 PM   #7
Flopjacks

Flopjacks's Gamercard
Yea I'm maxed out on the game now. On my 3rd playthrough I was using the falcon guy and since I just rushed through my end game time was like under 3 hrs. I actually managed to get the beat it in under 4 hrs achievement though with my 1st character when I was going slowly and exploring everything by like 2 minutes to spare so it's not too hard to get it. The only issue I had was having it crash and screw over my 3rd playthrough save on the last level so I had to go restart the whole thing.