PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Way of the Samurai 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-08-2010, 09:55 AM   #1
BenWo

BenWo RKO's Gamercard
I love this game!

This is by far one of my favorite games on XBOX 360.

I don't really know why but i just love everything about it and i wish there was more content as i have spent about 100 hours on it now and have pretty much exhausted everything there is to do.

Does anyone know if there will be any further DLC content for this? Or if they are working on another.

I recently downloaded the Premium Theme as well and i was surprised that there was one considering it didn't do to well in reviews etc and it hasn't had a lot of notice as it's not exactly "Mainstream" but was very happy to see that anyway.

Massive thanks to "Gackt" for my Sig!
BenWo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 10:04 AM   #2
ClaudeSpeed666

ClaudeSpeed666's Gamercard
At first this game irritated me. I was wandering around without a clue of what to do. I kept doing jobs for the factions over and over and it seemed redundant, buy once I learned how to progress the story and fight, manage/upgrade weapons I got more into it. Then I ended up buying it at a decent price. It's a pretty good game if you give it a chance. I think it's just not enough people have the patience to give it that chance and redo some parts over to see that it really isn't half bad.
ClaudeSpeed666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 02:44 AM   #3
Schreckofant

Schreckofant's Gamercard
Uhm, I've also been a huge fan of the first 2 games (more because of the idea, than the gameplay...) so I wanted to enjoy my run through this game.

I already read the guide and it seems to be a somewhat annoying 1K, can I still start playing the game for some runs without worrying about ruining some achievements?
Schreckofant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 04:07 PM   #4
RedDragon4275

reddragon4275's Gamercard
I too thought that the 1k would be annoying to get. It really wasn't. I'm only 2 endings away from 1k.

The part that took the most time though was sword gathering for Stance Related Achievements (Yes, you have to get all 102 swords!) However, I had no problems getting the swords with a Pen and Paper Checklist. I actually found it to be fun.

All the other achievements are pretty easy and you'll pretty much get them by just playing.
RedDragon4275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 01:29 AM   #5
Redhawk

TrustfulAtom's Gamercard
i wish it would take a long time to end one ending...i relly love this game to
Redhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 07:38 PM   #6
Vanilla Coke Zero
Banned User

canzz's Gamercard
this game is awesome, even though fundamentally it's not very good. it's very rewarding though, and i think that's why i think the series has such a cult following. i loved the first WotS on PS2, but i never played the second. i asked for this game for christmas because of how much i enjoyed the first one. they're also making a WotS4.
Vanilla Coke Zero is offline   Reply With Quote