PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Card and Board > Family Game Night > Sorry!
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-06-2009, 07:12 PM   #1
Chop tops plate

Chop Tops plate's Gamercard
Fragile alliance

I have played a bonus cards game and a regular game and still the fragil alliance achievement hasn't popped up!! I didn't send anyone's pawns back to the start in either game. I am playing with 2 controllers and what really pissed me off was that my second controller got it and I didn't. I know for a fact that I didn't send any pawns back to start.
Chop tops plate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 08:34 PM   #2
T0b3

Send a message via ICQ to T0b3 Send a message via AIM to T0b3 Send a message via MSN to T0b3 Send a message via Yahoo to T0b3 Send a message via Skype™ to T0b3

t0b3 zero's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Gold   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
So you got the trophy for the achievement and it shows being unlocked in the Achievements-section in my stuff?

100% Retail:
44 | 100% Arcade: 92
trueachievements
99999 GS achieved 09/07/2011
T0b3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 08:49 PM   #3
Rocket

x2x rocket x2x's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Member of the Month   1,000 Posts   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I had an issue with this one as well...I had to go to the My Stuff section and then it popped up immediately. Try that, if that doesn't work, try playing a game by yourself...
Old 05-07-2009, 04:10 PM   #4
Chop tops plate

Chop Tops plate's Gamercard
I just checked my trophies and there was nothing there about it. but in my room I have the pillow on the chair that says I have done it. and no achievement!!! this sucks!!
Chop tops plate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 07:39 PM   #5
T0b3

Send a message via ICQ to T0b3 Send a message via AIM to T0b3 Send a message via MSN to T0b3 Send a message via Yahoo to T0b3 Send a message via Skype™ to T0b3

t0b3 zero's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Gold   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Clicking around in the leaderboards/achievements/trophies might get the achievement to pop.

There are also reports from people claiming that some of the achievements randomly popped after they started a completely different game.

Just what to expect from EA.. half-done, glitchy crap.

100% Retail:
44 | 100% Arcade: 92
trueachievements
99999 GS achieved 09/07/2011
T0b3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:54 PM   #6
Celestial Being

C3L3STIAL B3ING's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by T0b3 View Post
Clicking around in the leaderboards/achievements/trophies might get the achievement to pop.

There are also reports from people claiming that some of the achievements randomly popped after they started a completely different game.

Just what to expect from EA.. half-done, glitchy crap.
i wonder if this also works for Scrabble. cuz i've played games online and finished them and i've yet to get the damn achievement.

Celestial Being is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 07:24 AM   #7
letum

L3tum's Gamercard
This one might be tricky. You are required to finish a match without ever having any other pawns moved back to their starts. That means you won't be able to use Sorry!-cards, the bonus cards "Wipeout" and "Sideswipe" or yellow slides.

This may become really annoying, especially if you end up having only Sorry!-cards available. Small hint: If you have a steal card available on any other player besides you, use it to steal the Sorry! card of your main account on purpose. You will need to remember the correct position of the card as the enemy cards are covered while in steal mode.
letum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 04:37 PM   #8
RK1 R33D

Send a message via AIM to RK1 R33D Send a message via MSN to RK1 R33D

rk1 r33d's Gamercard
if someone uses a freedom card and you take out a pawn that way will it still count against you?
Old 01-01-2011, 05:12 PM   #9
PenderPowguin

PenderPowguin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I'm also having trouble with this one, I know for a fact that I never sent any of my 2nd players pieces back for any reason. I just thought perhaps you needed 4 players but I'll try to check my trophies tonight and see if it pops.

I know starting a different game doesn't work though for me at least, because I finished battleship and played Sorry Sliders after 'getting' this achievement.

"Are you saying we shouldn't hope?"

"I'm saying we should remove the carrot and walk forward with our eyes open!”
- Raistlin Majere

Major props to Rajeanero for this sexy sig!
PenderPowguin is online now   Reply With Quote