PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > Alarm for Cobra 11: Highway Nights
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-20-2009, 09:33 PM   #1
Thorpe

A Place for Us's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Terrible English

I have played so far all three Crash Time games and this third addition seems to be the worst for English. At one point, I'm sure the guy said "ice cream" instead of something else randomly. Also, "sir-een" made me LOL whenever the guy says that.

Nevertheless, it's the usual stuff from Crash Time. Not many big changes apart from night time but I still enjoy the game. The first was the most frustrating because of achievements for the harder difficulties. Second was good because the graphics looked cleaner and the achievements were fun.

As for the third, it seems to be a shorter experience (I'm already at 65% after only playing for a few hours) but this could be because I am selecting the cases rather than waiting for them to pop up on patrol (did this on second game).
Old 02-20-2010, 03:27 PM   #2
CozierZebra

CozierZebra's Gamercard
These guys are German?

I've always wondered about these games, and seeing that a new one has been released really makes me question where all the copies are? I've never seen it in either Game Crazy or GameStop before; those two usually have the largest selection compared to places like Best Buy, Target, etc...
Old 02-20-2010, 03:42 PM   #3
Thorpe

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
They're German but when you have your dashboard set to English, it has the English voiceover. It was the cheesiest dialogue ever.

Crash Time II is unlikely you'll see a release outside of Germany. However, Crash Time III is coming to the UK very soon. I had the German game, so this was done a while back for me (and for Crash Time II).

So, following suit from Crash Time, you may see a release a few months down the line in the US, since they're making Crash Time III available in other territories.
Old 10-22-2010, 11:37 PM   #4
YoshiBishi

yoshibishi's Gamercard
The voice acting is pretty bad in this game =/
YoshiBishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 12:11 AM   #5
Thorpe

It has been in all of the games so far. I don't think they're going to improve it in Crash Time IV either.
Old 01-01-2011, 10:57 PM   #6
master_shake_350

Send a message via MSN to master_shake_350 Send a message via Skype™ to master_shake_350

a box of fish's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Just started this and the first thing I noticed was the word Siren.

Last edited by master_shake_350; 01-01-2011 at 11:04 PM.
master_shake_350 is offline   Reply With Quote