PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > Puzzle and Word > Revolution
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-29-2010, 07:12 PM   #1
big red marino

big red marino's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Tips and Tricks

Level 24 can be done in two moves with two gears - to unlock "Save Some For Dinner". Put the small gear on bottom shifted to the left and the large gear should touch all three gears - leaving you an extra gear.
big red marino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 08:57 PM   #2
Snow Camo Kid

Snow Camo Kid's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
cheers big red. Was wonderin what level to get that.

Any one know the 5 dropped gears?

"Nothing is true, everything is permitted"
AC (WP7) - 200/200 AC - 1000/1000
ACII - 1000/1000 AC:B - 1250/1250
AC:R - 1490/1490 ACIII - 1350/1350
ACIV:BF (360) - 1060/1250 ACIV:BF (One) - 1130/1250
AC:L - 400/400
Snow Camo Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 02:17 AM   #3
danz32

danz32's Gamercard
The 5 gear achievement "The Sky is Falling" can be completed on level 66. There are two movable gears, move the top one out of the way first. Then, when you move the other gear to the side, there are 5 gears that will fall down =)
danz32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 03:49 AM   #4
big red marino

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth
"All Jammed Up" I did on level 30. The bottom two you set up like normal. The top two are the ones I jammed that stop the entire thing.
Old 12-30-2010, 08:46 PM   #5
big red marino

Quote:
Originally Posted by danz32 View Post
The 5 gear achievement "The Sky is Falling" can be completed on level 66. There are two movable gears, move the top one out of the way first. Then, when you move the other gear to the side, there are 5 gears that will fall down =)
Worked perfectly. It did not unlock at first. Need to pull the second one away in one fluid motion.
Old 12-31-2010, 04:25 PM   #6
ThingontheFloor

ThingontheFloor's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by big red marino View Post
Worked perfectly. It did not unlock at first. Need to pull the second one away in one fluid motion.
hmm, I think I get the idea behind this one. move the top one, move the second one out of the way so the 5 above it fall, but is there a special area I should be moving the 2nd one? I'm seeing the 5 above me fall but nothing is unlocking. thanks
Old 12-31-2010, 05:16 PM   #7
big red marino

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThingontheFloor View Post
hmm, I think I get the idea behind this one. move the top one, move the second one out of the way so the 5 above it fall, but is there a special area I should be moving the 2nd one? I'm seeing the 5 above me fall but nothing is unlocking. thanks
I had to do it several times and it seemed like I adruptly pulled it away causing them all to fall at once, rather than in sucession.
Old 12-31-2010, 05:41 PM   #8
ThingontheFloor

ThingontheFloor's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by big red marino View Post
I had to do it several times and it seemed like I adruptly pulled it away causing them all to fall at once, rather than in sucession.
Thanks, I think my problem was that I was moving the first one, waiting, and then moving the 2nd. I unlocked it by quickly moving the first, and as those are falling, moving the second gear all in one motion.
Old 01-01-2011, 09:55 PM   #9
big red marino

1 Second Completion Time - EXPLOIT

I noticed on my HTC HD7 that when I have been close to solving a puzzle I accidentally hit that damn search button, which will exit me out and when I return to the game the timer has reset but my cogs are still in place. Then when I move the last cog in place my completion times are as little as 1 second. Unforunately this does not reset your moves...which would have helped with #47, but if you are having trouble with times...test it out...something that may help.
Old 01-02-2011, 01:31 AM   #10
The Pink Pwner

The Pink Pwner's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
That happens with my phone, too (Samsung Focus). I noticed it after I got the time completion achievement

I posted a thread about it, but decided to "delete" it, since I was emailing the publishers to fix the glitch for puzzle 47. I didn't want them to see a thread on this page about it and fix it, too.
The Pink Pwner is offline   Reply With Quote