PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > Strategy > Crackdown 2: Project Sunburst
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-02-2011, 11:08 AM   #31
Dynamite Andy

Send a message via MSN to Dynamite Andy Send a message via Skype™ to Dynamite Andy

Dynamite Andy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masklin View Post
You can do it with just 1 person. Just go to one of their bases, get a kill, back out to the main menu then rinse and repeat till you have the ten kills and the achievement.
Just got it, Thanks man, I owe you one.

Dynamite Andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 08:32 PM   #32
iamreverend84

Spengler84's Gamercard
doesnt work, im on level 5 of explosives and have been on it for nearly 2 weeks and cannot get it to move. Also does anyone know how to unlock the other features in crackdown 2 other than the agency helicopters?
iamreverend84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 10:11 PM   #33
FroZeNSouL

FroZeNSouL's Gamercard
ah thankie UnderKat ^_^
donno how missed that. Makes this game ALOT easier now.
Saves on alot of grinding finding one long road and placing turrets along it. I expect ill have 200gs in next 30mins, as im now level 46!

Im now wondering what the cheevo is for, its either:
-As i thought for clearing *headcrabs* off the Agent vehicles
-Clearing *headcrabs* off your own vechles (very much doubt thou)
-Loads of kills on one particular base
-Helping out your friends bases alot with manual aims, and manual control

Only reckon its the last one if the cheevo can get delayed, as when mine poped, i had been clearing friends bases for an hour manualy, when came back to my own, and popped when shooting off the headcrabs off the agent cars, although it could be anything else as well, because EVERYTHING followed the road that my turrets where shooting down. If that makes sence?? lol
I didnt think it was down to a certain amount of kills, as alot of ppl are a higher level or have greater no of kills than my stats.

Please msg if working on:GTA4, GTA5, All GoW
FroZeNSouL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 10:30 PM   #34
FroZeNSouL

FroZeNSouL's Gamercard
Oh and Offtopic: Masklin, finding it restrictive mainly down to having WP6.1 and it being more like a PC. My main annoyance being:

-No current application running list/killer
-Cant see battery/data connection amount when in most apps and all games
-No file explorer
-Cant use it as a portable memory device
-Games cant be download via PC connection, you have to be WiFi
-Only SatNav is by Orange and you have to pay extra per month.
On wm6 got for free :S Found on a website and was better than all my mate real Satnavs
-Fable 3 Kingmaker never came out, even thou was being developed, and now theyve shut it down
-Apps are really basic/iphone crap
-No barcode app, that give u pricechecker
-Youtube app is horrible, no quality changer. Even wp6 had high quall
-Cant pay by MSpoints

/endRant

Old 01-03-2011, 01:18 AM   #35
Dynamite Andy

Send a message via MSN to Dynamite Andy Send a message via Skype™ to Dynamite Andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FroZeNSouL View Post
Saves on alot of grinding finding one long road and placing turrets along it. I expect ill have 200gs in next 30mins, as im now level 46!
Hmm, what is the best long road anyways?

Old 01-03-2011, 02:16 AM   #36
FroZeNSouL

FroZeNSouL's Gamercard
i just scrolled around a bit and found one inthe south of Australia thats great.
But anyway....
*DING* 200 GS ^_^

4th in world, 2nd in UK. Really thought theyd be more!

Last edited by FroZeNSouL; 01-03-2011 at 02:22 AM.
Old 01-03-2011, 04:13 AM   #37
GRIMFISTED

Depraved Hate's Gamercard
How did you find out what rank you finished it at? how fast in the uk and the world i mean

57 100% be them arcade WP7 or retail
2nd in the world to 300/300 Fruitninja kinect
2nd in th uk and 6th in the world to 200 point Project sunburst
GRIMFISTED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 08:33 AM   #38
Underkat

Underkat's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by FroZeNSouL View Post
4th in world, 2nd in UK. Really thought theyd be more!
Does that mean I was 1st because I'm from the UK.. :S
Underkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 10:53 AM   #39
Dynamite Andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIMFISTED View Post
How did you find out what rank you finished it at? how fast in the uk and the world i mean
mygamercard.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underkat View Post
Does that mean I was 1st because I'm from the UK.. :S
You dont have a account at mygamercard.net do you?
It says for me that Frozensoul is #1 in the UK

EDIT: This is just a guess, but did anyone else use the easy 1mil start glitch?

Last edited by Dynamite Andy; 01-03-2011 at 11:51 AM.
Old 01-03-2011, 02:27 PM   #40
GRIMFISTED

Depraved Hate's Gamercard
YAY DONE IT hopefully i may be 3rd in the uk n 5th or 6th in the world but i cant get on mygamercard.net for some strange reason

57 100% be them arcade WP7 or retail
2nd in the world to 300/300 Fruitninja kinect
2nd in th uk and 6th in the world to 200 point Project sunburst
GRIMFISTED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 03:00 PM   #41
Dynamite Andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIMFISTED View Post
YAY DONE IT hopefully i may be 3rd in the uk n 5th or 6th in the world but i cant get on mygamercard.net for some strange reason
What were you doing when it unlocked?

Old 01-03-2011, 10:14 PM   #42
FroZeNSouL

FroZeNSouL's Gamercard
I looked on http://www.mygamercard.net/leaderboard.php?g=1575
last nite i think it was:
Wuselmann
UnderKat (UK)
Robeyone

FroZeNSouL (UK)
and grats to DESECRATED HATE (UK)

Old 01-04-2011, 02:49 AM   #43
DENAz666

denaz666's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
lol this is driving me INSANE! Is it just that you need a LOT of kills, or is it something else that we're missing?

Aussie Xbox Ambassador & Community Xpert
DENAz666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 07:03 AM   #44
Dynamite Andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENAz666 View Post
lol this is driving me INSANE! Is it just that you need a LOT of kills, or is it something else that we're missing?
This is me just guessing but if GRIMFISTED left his game running over night, it would not have done the missions which vehicles require saving from them head things that appear around the vehicle (aien't sure what they are called).

Therefore meaning that it must be the amount of kills that you get with that specific weapon, I'm guessing that it is around the 250,000 mark but I could be wrong.

Old 01-04-2011, 07:38 AM   #45
DENAz666

denaz666's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamite Andy View Post
This is me just guessing but if GRIMFISTED left his game running over night, it would not have done the missions which vehicles require saving from them head things that appear around the vehicle (aien't sure what they are called).

Therefore meaning that it must be the amount of kills that you get with that specific weapon, I'm guessing that it is around the 250,000 mark but I could be wrong.
wow! I've made a lot of kills with my weapons, but even with my sunbursts i'm still just over 300,000k with my weapons combined!!

That being said, if I get it, I'll be the first in Aus to 100% Only 1 other guy with 190GS

Old 01-04-2011, 09:01 AM   #46
Dynamite Andy

Hmm, I wonder if its 250,000 with just that specific weapon... I'll leave it running whilst I'm at college and see if anything happens,

That's sweet that , I'd be 7th in the UK lol

Old 01-04-2011, 03:30 PM   #47
DENAz666

denaz666's Gamercard

Well I've set up a farming base with just rocket launchers... just in case :P

Old 01-04-2011, 04:07 PM   #48
danz32

danz32's Gamercard
I can confirm that it is 200,000 kills with one weapon (via manual touch targeting) to get a level 6 weapon level. The weapon level corresponds directly to number of kills:
Level 1: Given From Start
Level 2: 50 kills
Level 3: 250 kills
Level 4: 2,500 kills
Level 5: 50,000 kills
Level 6: 200,000 kills [I think these numbers are all right, the only important one anyway is reaching Level 6 for the achievement]

The number of kills is ONLY from touch targeting, in other words manual targeting. This is when you place the crosshairs either on a mission vehicle or some specific place on the map, or when you manually aim/shoot a gun by touching it.

One easy way is finding a long stretch of road and setting up lasers. I manually set the targets so they would shoot down the road and destroy many freaks in one shot.

Please let me know if I can clear anything else up!
danz32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 05:20 PM   #49
SkullRobot

SkullRobot's Gamercard
damn I wish I would have tried manual targeting earlier, as I set up a base on a long road in Australia and only set up lasers. It's been on all day, making over 200k kills but has yet to move from rank 4. I was not using manual targeting, just letting it do it's auto thing, which seems to have cost me a whole day of nothing. Just set up manual targeting on the roads and we'll see how that goes. Update: Within the last 30 minutes it hit rank 5

Last edited by SkullRobot; 01-04-2011 at 05:47 PM.
SkullRobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 06:02 PM   #50
Lord of Orion

Lord of Orion's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
I'm done with this achievement now! I was just killing enemies so it has to be related to the amount of kills you have with a particular weapon type.

I would recommend Explosives with Rockets if you haven't got too far with another type. Easiest to spam kills with. I could get about 10,000 in 15 minutes or so with the Rockets. I made a base in Greenland because the enemies come in a straight line at you. Highly recommended for all!

RETAIL 100%: 183

ARCADE 100%: 101

WORKING ON:
Having fun ...

Lord of Orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 12:23 AM   #51
Dynamite Andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by danz32 View Post
I can confirm that it is 200,000 kills with one weapon (via manual touch targeting) to get a level 6 weapon level. The weapon level corresponds directly to number of kills:
Level 1: Given From Start
Level 2: 50 kills
Level 3: 250 kills
Level 4: 2,500 kills
Level 5: 50,000 kills
Level 6: 200,000 kills [I think these numbers are all right, the only important one anyway is reaching Level 6 for the achievement]

The number of kills is ONLY from touch targeting, in other words manual targeting. This is when you place the crosshairs either on a mission vehicle or some specific place on the map, or when you manually aim/shoot a gun by touching it.

One easy way is finding a long stretch of road and setting up lasers. I manually set the targets so they would shoot down the road and destroy many freaks in one shot.

Please let me know if I can clear anything else up!
Confirmed to work .

Old 01-05-2011, 02:34 AM   #52
DENAz666

denaz666's Gamercard

Sweet, at least we know now

So I could just set up an auto target in the middle of the road, and those kills would still count?

Old 01-05-2011, 04:45 AM   #53
DENAz666

denaz666's Gamercard

HOO BLOODY RAY! Finally, I just got it

Thanks Danz, would have taken a lot longer without that info

Old 01-05-2011, 08:12 PM   #54
sumthingchronic

sumthingchronic's Gamercard
official response from facebook page crackdown 2: project sunburst

I've been trying to figure out how to get this acheivement also, has a brainwave and left a post on the project sunburst facebook page and got a response from whoever admins it.

here's what was said:
  • Paul Simpson skills for kills: alot of people are still unsure on how to get this acheivement. Read alot of different ways on how to get it but no ones given a clear answer. Anybody know..?
  • Crackdown 2: Project Sunburst Sure. Just max out your proficiency on a single weapon type. Go to My Stats from the main menu to see your progress with Ballistic, Energy, Incendiary and Explosives. Since the lineup in Project Sunburst leans pretty heavily toward Explosives, that one is sometimes the easiest to max out first.

• Paul Simpson How do you max out your proficiency though? Is it just from any kills? Manual aim? Targeted aim? I have incendiary and explosives both on Prof lv4 but no clue how I did this and they haven't budged for days..

• Crackdown 2: Project Sunburst They advance way more quickly with manual control, but like many leveling setups, the last stage fills more slowly than the early ones.

You also gain proficiency from being stationed on turrets at a Friend's base, btw.

• Paul Simpson That's the answer I needed, thanx. Love the game btw, hope u make some more WP7 games in the near future.

Hope this clears things up for everybody, gonna start working towards mine now (my lil boy in the pic btw, aka future gamer. gonna be a dad end of april!)
sumthingchronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 02:13 AM   #55
DENAz666

denaz666's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumthingchronic View Post
I've been trying to figure out how to get this acheivement also, has a brainwave and left a post on the project sunburst facebook page and got a response from whoever admins it.

here's what was said:
  • Paul Simpson skills for kills: alot of people are still unsure on how to get this acheivement. Read alot of different ways on how to get it but no ones given a clear answer. Anybody know..?
  • Crackdown 2: Project Sunburst Sure. Just max out your proficiency on a single weapon type. Go to My Stats from the main menu to see your progress with Ballistic, Energy, Incendiary and Explosives. Since the lineup in Project Sunburst leans pretty heavily toward Explosives, that one is sometimes the easiest to max out first.

• Paul Simpson How do you max out your proficiency though? Is it just from any kills? Manual aim? Targeted aim? I have incendiary and explosives both on Prof lv4 but no clue how I did this and they haven't budged for days..

• Crackdown 2: Project Sunburst They advance way more quickly with manual control, but like many leveling setups, the last stage fills more slowly than the early ones.

You also gain proficiency from being stationed on turrets at a Friend's base, btw.

• Paul Simpson That's the answer I needed, thanx. Love the game btw, hope u make some more WP7 games in the near future.

Hope this clears things up for everybody, gonna start working towards mine now (my lil boy in the pic btw, aka future gamer. gonna be a dad end of april!)
Cheers for posting that mate, pretty much what we'd figured out, but its still nice to have it confirmed by the Project Sunburst team

Oh and congratz on the little boy!! I've got two close mates who are both becoming fathers within the next month

Old 01-06-2011, 04:57 AM   #56
godfa7h3r

Godfa7h3r's Gamercard
Just to double check. Does this mean I can take rockets and just tap on them and swipe towards enemies for manual kills? Or does it have to be with the red crosshair touch targeting?
godfa7h3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 09:33 AM   #57
Dynamite Andy

Either, crosshair targeting is easier on a long road.

Old 01-06-2011, 04:36 PM   #58
Steener13

ST33N3R's Gamercard
Just got this myself, ranked 12 in the world and FIRST in Canada

Sweet!!!!

100% Retail - 11 Total.

100% Arcade - Harm's Way, Project Sunburst (Ranked 12th in the world, First in Canada)

Working on = FallOut 3 (1490/1550), Call of Duty Black Ops (1150/1300) Halo Reach (955/1400), Borderlands (1350/1750), Bioshock 2 (1160/1400)
Steener13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 11:57 PM   #59
Masklin

SILVERsifDURFER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Finally just got this achievement, only took me 825000 freaks killed lol

Completed Games
Masklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 08:19 AM   #60
Daedalus 2043

Daedalus 2043's Gamercard
hey.

can anyone suggest a particular place for the touch targetting on a very long road?

i have tried a couple places but it never seemed to work very well.

any help would be much appreciated. really hate this one.
Daedalus 2043 is offline   Reply With Quote