PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-17-2010, 12:02 AM   #31
DeekBoy

Send a message via AIM to DeekBoy

DeekBoy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Donator - Level 2   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   PAX Meet 2010   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
i think that they should just have a thread that shares links to both of them. kind of like what Method did for the threads in the Black Ops Page... just a thought

Punish The Deserving

DeekBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 02:51 AM   #32
JesusBread

Mr Arbitrage's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MACdanstaface View Post
My bad. Posting your own videos does make writing a guide more legit in my book - posting up a second guide and just pulling random videos off the internet would have been a bit iffy in this situation...

BTW: why make videos in 780p and not 1080?
I believe the 1080p recorder costs a ton more than the 720p, so that might be it. Either way though, you really don't need 1080p for a guide. 720p is more than enough. Rendering 1080p is also a much more annoying task for your computer.
JesusBread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 10:36 AM   #33
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusBread View Post
I believe the 1080p recorder costs a ton more than the 720p, so that might be it. Either way though, you really don't need 1080p for a guide. 720p is more than enough. Rendering 1080p is also a much more annoying task for your computer.
It's not a ton more for 1080P but it's just a rare item. I had pre-ordered one and months and months later after delays it finally shipped and I returned it within a week. The videos will almost 100% of the time be watched on youtube, so there's no real need to go all out and make people buffer longer and take extreme amounts of HD space. My quality takes 6 MB/S which adds up pretty fast! I try to cut as much out of my videos as I can.

Anyways..back on topic. Guide is finished and submitted. Any last minute efforts needed to make the guide better or fixed grammar, let me know please and I'll fix it. It's always helpful!
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 12:01 PM   #34
SKIBADABOMSKI

CRISP EATERS's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Assassins Creed is the type of game that deserves this creme de la creme treatment from good guide makers.

Thus we now have a perfect guide that does justice to a great game.
SKIBADABOMSKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 08:52 PM   #35
Metaphorically

Metaphorically's Gamercard
Fast questions, the flags inside the six Lairs, do I have the collect them while I'm inside or can I come back later and collect them?
Thanks
Metaphorically is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 08:57 PM   #36
Yunder

Send a message via MSN to Yunder

YUNDERSTAND's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Achievement Guide - Gold   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - troy0891   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Yunder   Submit - Emerald
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaphorically View Post
Fast questions, the flags inside the six Lairs, do I have the collect them while I'm inside or can I come back later and collect them?
Thanks
If you do not collect them on your first run-through, you can replay them in the DNA menu. All are found via Secret Locations. The only exception is Termi De Triani (spelling?). You can replay it in Sequence 2.
Old 12-23-2010, 08:57 PM   #37
DeekBoy

Send a message via AIM to DeekBoy

DeekBoy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Donator - Level 2   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   PAX Meet 2010   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Thanks
you can come back, go to the DNA strand and find the lair via that. my explanation might not help but thats what i have read elsewhere since i have yet to go and hunt for flags

Punish The Deserving

DeekBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 03:49 AM   #38
SKIBADABOMSKI

CRISP EATERS's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   1,000 Posts
Quote:
Thanks
Yup missed a few myself ... as you take a quick gander around as you leave some area and look up and go 'ah crap' as you see some glowing thing well out of reach. Those lairs are good an all but really makes me feel like I'm playing Tomb Raider without the tanned ass and her falling to her death every 30 seconds. But in saying that I want to stretch this game out so missing a few just gives me a good excuse to keep playing.

But I'm confident that you can go back and collect them all. It would be far too cruel if you couldn't.
SKIBADABOMSKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 04:27 AM   #39
Metaphorically

Metaphorically's Gamercard
All right, much appreciated guys.
Metaphorically is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 12:31 PM   #40
Jappe XBA

Send a message via Skype™ to Jappe XBA

Jappe XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   GSL 12 Winner   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Donator - Level 3   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Silver   Staff Club - Jappe x360a   Staff Club - Minty
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Thanks for the amazing guide, guys! I will propably be doing the multiplayer experience mostly legit without boosting because it's quite fun. And I have a friend who also got this game for Christmas and we are playing Advanced Alliance almost all the time (well, yesterday ) because we can be a team of 2.

On the multiplayer experience though I'd like to say that it's kinda stupid when everyone of your team have the same target. In one match yesterday I got 1 kill and 0 deaths, the first of our team got 9 kills and 0 deaths. Why is that? Because he had the super sprint or whatever ability and he always found the target before me. Now I know that you can change your targets, but it still isn't enough... After the guy killed his target, he changed to my target and ran with the super sprint and killed my target in front of me

Also the "hide n seek" mode is quite prejudiced for the killers, because it brings back to my mind the good "old" days from Modern Warfare 2 with the Commando perk; you can jump from 20 meters from your target and kill them. One time I was running away from my pursuer and my guy suddenly just stopped. Then the pursuer jumped far more than 10 meters away (we were both on ground level) and killed me, there was no chance in hell for me to escape.

Other than those two little annoying things in multiplayer, it is quite fun experience after all
Jappe XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 10:30 PM   #41
Morgan750

Nice guide helped a lot!
Morgan750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 11:54 PM   #42
iBean

Gearzen's Gamercard
Nice guide. All your guides are helpful and clear!
iBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 04:18 AM   #43
Mgetter

MGetter's Gamercard
Great guide this should be stickied
Mgetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 03:30 PM   #44
bigbear2face

bigbear2face's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   1,000 Posts
The "Synch Established", "Needle in a Haystack" and "Overachiever" achievements all can be easily achieved while doing the instructional training program for multiplayer.

In fact just doing the training thing will automatically unlock "Synch Established", the other two you have to do a little work for.

Alea Iacta Est
MAL

Awesome pic provided by Dirty130
bigbear2face is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 07:30 AM   #45
L1E

Send a message via AIM to L1E

L1E's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I only have one gripe with this guide. When finding the flags in the secret locations, I found your guide for each flag a little insufficient. I found myself needing a video guide for those flags in addition to yours (Especially for the first flag at the Catacombe di Roma, the video saved me). Just some food for thought, I suppose. Otherwise, great guide.
L1E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 09:28 AM   #46
Tyger7

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Quote:
Originally Posted by L1E View Post
I only have one gripe with this guide. When finding the flags in the secret locations, I found your guide for each flag a little insufficient. I found myself needing a video guide for those flags in addition to yours (Especially for the first flag at the Catacombe di Roma, the video saved me). Just some food for thought, I suppose. Otherwise, great guide.
I probably should have just done pictures, but when I started doing videos I realized it was going to be under 30 seconds for each secret area. Which is better than watching someone do the complete area I guess. If there's room for improvement on the descriptions, please do tell (and not just link me to the video ).

Xbox360 games I have
Old 12-28-2010, 10:26 AM   #47
L1E

Send a message via AIM to L1E

L1E's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
I probably should have just done pictures, but when I started doing videos I realized it was going to be under 30 seconds for each secret area. Which is better than watching someone do the complete area I guess. If there's room for improvement on the descriptions, please do tell (and not just link me to the video ).
I only had trouble with two of the flags, but the rest were fine. In the Basilica di San Pietro, I didn't realize that the first flag was on the monolith that's right outside that door, so perhaps you can just add a quick thing about that flag being on top of the monolith. And in the Catacombe di Roma, the ladder that you need to find in order to get the first flag is pretty out of the way, and in your guide it seemed like I'd stumble across it. To find the flag there, there's a hallway where you can swing on poles (it's the last hallway like this before the lift), and when you land on the wooden platform in that hallway, stop and turn to the left and go through that doorway to find the ladder. These are two pretty minor tweaks, but helpful for others nonetheless.

Last edited by Tyger7; 12-29-2010 at 05:14 AM.
L1E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 12:38 AM   #48
MaNiiAC

Nice Guide, Really Help me out a lot.
MaNiiAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 12:49 PM   #49
MACCA LFC 4 LYF

MaccaLFC93's Gamercard
Nice guide should help a lot.. the collectible achievements are gonna be a pain as usual brilliant game though as all the assassins creeds have been

MACCA LFC 4 LYF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 12:39 AM   #50
Brothaa

Send a message via Yahoo to Brothaa

bruthaa's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide. Im glad that a few things gave been simplified(feathers and flags) Im still early on in the game but look forward to finishing it in the next few days then on to MP.
Brothaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 01:26 AM   #51
FSparacino4

im boomheadshot's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACCA LFC 4 LYF View Post
the collectible achievements are gonna be a pain as usual
Much less of a pain in the ass than the first two games due to the maps that show you the location of everything minus the 18 fkags in the lair. Pluse Brotherhood has alot less collectibles than the other games (only 10 feathers)
FSparacino4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 07:45 AM   #52
Hotdogmcgee

I like this guide, thanks.
Hotdogmcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 11:19 PM   #53
tacobender11

Tacobender11's Gamercard
i just completed the last memory of sequence 4 (100% sync) but i got no achievement. has this happed to anyone else and do you know what i could do?
Old 01-02-2011, 06:23 AM   #54
FSparacino4

im boomheadshot's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobender11 View Post
i just completed the last memory of sequence 4 (100% sync) but i got no achievement. has this happed to anyone else and do you know what i could do?
You have to complete every memory in any sequence with 100% sync (other than sequence 1) for this achievement to unlock, not just one memory.
FSparacino4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 02:25 PM   #55
sniperpr5

xXx REPT1LE xXx's Gamercard
Great Guide!! Thanks for the work....
sniperpr5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 02:20 AM   #56
Snoop QC

snoop qc's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Good guide!

Achievements completion : 99,39%
Gamerscore completion : 99,35%
Retail games completed : 70/74
I'm a completionist!!!

If you send a friend request, please send a message telling why, otherwise I will just ignore it
Snoop QC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 04:16 AM   #57
Hotdogmcgee

bumping back to first page, at least one of the guides should be stickied by now. This is the one that's been most helpful to me.
Hotdogmcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 03:46 PM   #58
CYDude 808

CYDude 808's Gamercard
Great guide, extremely helpful...however there is a much more efficient and simple route for Download Complete that you may want to include instead of the one listed.

The Fisting Party
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=287338
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
CYDude 808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 03:20 AM   #59
Assassini

Equasium's Gamercard
Thank you soooo much!
i have had this game 3 days before christmas, i love it
i love how this website helps me so much, im so grateful!

- Assassini
Assassini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 07:23 AM   #60
Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by CYDude 808 View Post
Great guide, extremely helpful...however there is a much more efficient and simple route for Download Complete that you may want to include instead of the one listed.

The Fisting Party
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=287338
I just personally like the other method better for a few reasons

- You get many more bonuses

- You get a break for one round which makes the boosting much less of a drag.

- You get a mix of tasks which makes things seem a little faster

Your method seems fine for those who don't have a trusting boosting party though It sounds like it might be around the same XP in the long run, but I know it's semi annoying to have to keep locking on to someone at times, but maybe it's not as big of an issue here as long as everyone communicates. I'll check back and see if more people are confirming that method, so far seems pretty new. Good post though, it's good to have alernate strategies!

Xbox360 games I have