PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-06-2011, 11:32 PM   #1
Mikeg2007

Mikeg2007's Gamercard
Help im stuck

OK i looked through the threads to make sure i didn't miss anything. It has to be right in front of my face but...In Dark Athena im at the part that says Dash can help if you get him a data pad. Well i dropped down a vent there is a healer station.(this is after i went through and riddick says "they are expecting me") well into this area where there was at least 5 drones walking around with flashlights, i got past them and notice at the end of the huge L shaped room is a vent above a locked door, i don't know how to get to it. Hopefully i described this good enough. I don't see a ladder or anything, if you could help i would be much appreciated!
Mikeg2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 12:10 AM   #2
zZ Dr K Zz

Are you in the cafeteria where it's all dark?

If so then look up at the vent and then turn to your right, you should see a hand rail that can be grabbed onto. It's black and yellow striped and has writing on it. Follow that handrail pipe until it leads you to one of the cafeteria tables. Jump on the table and then grab onto the handrail.
zZ Dr K Zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 07:43 PM   #3
Mikeg2007

Mikeg2007's Gamercard
wow thanks man i cant believe i missed that!
Mikeg2007 is offline   Reply With Quote