PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Left 4 Dead > The Sacrifice
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-11-2011, 10:47 PM   #31
verybadloser

Very Bad Loser's Gamercard
Again i wouldn't be holding your breaths :P since they have yet to allow you to legit earn the crash course achievements.
Why post the topic of some hacker earning 1500g on this game, who the hell cares? they cheat, they get banned. Anyone who cheats is nearly always obvious, even with timestamps the times are usually laughable, like the people who get the 8/8 achievement on halo3 on the 21st :P

Oh and i found that CrippledDaisy got every Forza3 achievement in 1 day incredibly amusing :P. and 1000g on hellboy :/

http://my360stats.com/gs/Very+Bad+Loser/

Games Started : 116
Games Completed 100% : 107

Last edited by verybadloser; 01-11-2011 at 10:50 PM.
verybadloser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 09:27 PM   #32
Kelorin

Excelion Prime's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by verybadloser View Post
Again i wouldn't be holding your breaths :P since they have yet to allow you to legit earn the crash course achievements.
Why post the topic of some hacker earning 1500g on this game, who the hell cares? they cheat, they get banned. Anyone who cheats is nearly always obvious, even with timestamps the times are usually laughable, like the people who get the 8/8 achievement on halo3 on the 21st :P

Oh and i found that CrippledDaisy got every Forza3 achievement in 1 day incredibly amusing :P. and 1000g on hellboy :/
Even more 'impressive'. All Ace Combat 6 acheevos in a single day....
Kelorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 09:52 PM   #33
XlHackInABoxlX

XIHackInABoxIX's Gamercard
@ verybadloser

At least the Crash Course achievements are still attainable. You just have to keep hitting A during the lobby, which is stupid... but I would rather have that instead of waiting for a patch to fix it that is taking forever to come out.

--- On another note:

Not to get too far off topic, CrippledDaisy has also gotten all 1000 in L4D2... which is supposed to take something like 6 or 7 weeks. She was amazingly able to do it all in one day, along with Forza 3 (each game takes about a month to complete) plus at LEAST another 10 games if not more (never bothered checking them all)

How did she do it?

---

Also, I thought M$ was supposed to reset blatant cheaters

It is pretty obvious that this person hacked most of that 431k... back in July, and still no reset?

It is obvious that Microsoft is slacking with their patch process, their resetting of blatant cheaters, and god knows what else.
XlHackInABoxlX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 02:01 AM   #34
verybadloser

Very Bad Loser's Gamercard
1250 on l4d2 would take atleast 5 weeks for the mutations chievo, but the actual box 1000, you COULD do in one day.

Forza 3 took me about 140hours, which was going quite fast, menu times alone was 25+ hours(it's sloooooooooow). but that is still under a week if you played constantly, but one day is laughable and not possible.

http://my360stats.com/gs/Very+Bad+Loser/

Games Started : 116
Games Completed 100% : 107

verybadloser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 05:28 AM   #35
Jhow

Sneaky Supreme's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by XlHackInABoxlX View Post
Wasn't Fable II victim to this as well? One of the achievements required you to collect stuff, and one of the items could only be unlocked through the Pub Games arcade game? So didn't Lionhead release a code for their DLC to get it for free.

If you ask me they should do that for the Hellboy game... just release the DLC with a price on it, and then anyone who can verify that they have a copy of the game should get it for free...

This is only an idea though

(Also, wasn't AoT: 40th Day already sorted out? I thought I read that somewhere.)
some how i have expression you need in fable 2 that your suppose to get in the pub game but ive never played the pub game ssooo they must have fixed it
Jhow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 02:06 AM   #36
XlHackInABoxlX

XIHackInABoxIX's Gamercard
@ Jhow - I think they implemented something where you don't have to play the pub games, afterward. I think that is what they did initially. At least, that is what I was told from other people on my friends list. So I apologize if I was wrong.

@ verybadloser - I just noticed that the mutations were for the "Passing" DLC. I apologize, as I have just started working on this game, and didn't do my homework before making that post.

One thing I am happy about though, is that they have finally patched this achievement and made it attainable.

http://www.trueachievements.com/n277...obtainable.htm
XlHackInABoxlX is offline   Reply With Quote