|01-27-2011, 05:40 AM||#1|
Join Date: May 2009
Collectable Guide - Outpost
I searched the internet all over and could not find a collectable guide for this level for the horns & beehives. The journals are easy you walk right over all of them. Therefore I decided to make one hoping to help out others as well. I am missing two of the beehive locations so hopefully someone knows where they are to not only help finish this guide for others but to help me too. If I find them I will revise this. If someone knows please help
EDIT : GUIDE COMPLETE
Horns - 10 total
1. At the start right after you go down the ladder on the left.
2. Just after you get the heavy rifle on the left in the weeds.
3. On a table on the far right before you go in the building.
4. Right inside the fence after you fight the baboons on the roof.
5. Right in the door of the building before you go up the stairs.
6. To the left of a red blinking door after you fight off the baboons up in the room.
7. After you go down the staircase go all the way to the left corner. This is before you start going through all the mines.
8. Just through the gate where you pick up the journal on a stack of shelves on the left.
9. After the mine area when you enter the building, go up the 1st flight of stairs and look behind you.
10. After you kill the gorillas on the tower go down the stairs and look in the left corner.
Beehives - 8 total
1. You will see this right at the start of the level to the left over the guys head.
2. On the left right before you pickup the heavy rifle.
3. In the back left corner when you go in the area with the cans to pick up the horn on the table. "Credit goes to AltoStar"
4. On the right just before you go in the gate to fight the baboons on the roof
5. Straight out the window on a tree in the room where you fight off the baboons that keep coming in the windows.
6. Go out around the balcony to the left right after you finish the part where the baboons come through the ceiling.
7. Back left corner of the mine area before you go in the building.
8. Right before the gorilla fight off the balcony to the right.
EDIT : GUIDE COMPLETE
Last edited by WolverineMatt33; 01-29-2011 at 09:59 PM.