PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Shadow Complex
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-19-2009, 04:43 PM   #121
Jimbo76

Jimbo76's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by oDrPepper View Post
There are some collectibles that don't have ?'s as they are in the same room as something else which stops the ? appearing.

I'm pretty sure the Pass Key you're missing is in the Scuba Mask room, as for the Missile Upgrade there is one under the floor in one of the save rooms. Just go around each save room and check for it. Sorry I can't give you the exact one as I can't remember
That was exactly the pass key I needed. thanks very much, I appreciate it. as for that guy moaning, have you got nothing better to do, like I said, I posted in the im stuck thread. which is a thread for posting questions if you are stuck. which I was, so I did. and got the answer I was looking for, no thanks to you mind.

Jimbo76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 04:45 PM   #122
oDrPepper

SolidaritY IX's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo76 View Post
That was exactly the pass key I needed. thanks very much, I appreciate it. as for that guy moaning, have you got nothing better to do, like I said, I posted in the im stuck thread. which is a thread for posting questions if you are stuck. which I was, so I did. and got the answer I was looking for, no thanks to you mind.
No problem, always a pleasure to help.
oDrPepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 04:53 PM   #123
phatmuther

phatmuther's Gamercard

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo76 View Post
Yes you did for which I salute you since you didn't create another useless thread on a question that has been answered over and over. Which is why I made the FAQ, so it wouldn't. But if you obviously cant be bothered to READ the thread that is there to HELP you then thats your problem I suppose. Heck, if you even read this thread you would've gotten the answer without even posting but whatever.

How do you pronounce 'either'? I say 'either', but some say 'either'. Either is correct.

phatmuther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:04 PM   #124
tEhHoLLoW

tEhHoLLoW's Gamercard
I don't know if anyone already got the same problem but i didn't find a solution for this.

I got the Inertial Element but then went back to get the Helm and some Missle Packs. No i got 100% Objects but can't get back to the Exploding Room. The Door, right next of the Bridge you lowered won't open now. But this is the only way to get to the Exploding Room.
What can i do to open this door ?
tEhHoLLoW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 01:58 AM   #125
Ninja Cameraman

Ninja Cameraman's Gamercard
I've just gotten missiles and foam then they made off with Claire. The game is telling me I need to climb a fan shaft to continue. It took me all of my foam to get up there and he wouldn't grab the vent. Now I'm back down at the bottom and all the Save Points are already wiped of ammo from me being through earlier. Any help?
Old 12-30-2009, 04:24 PM   #126
Ninja Cameraman

Update: I got past that and now I have everything except 1 Pass Key Component to get the helmet and there are absolutely no ?'s on the map.
Old 12-30-2009, 04:27 PM   #127
oDrPepper

SolidaritY IX's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Cameraman View Post
Update: I got past that and now I have everything except 1 Pass Key Component to get the helmet and there are absolutely no ?'s on the map.
In the room with the Scuba Mask there is a passkey, you need to swim under water to get it and it doesn't show on the map as a '?'.
oDrPepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 04:54 AM   #128
Ninja Cameraman

Quote:
Originally Posted by oDrPepper View Post
In the room with the Scuba Mask there is a passkey, you need to swim under water to get it and it doesn't show on the map as a '?'.
I found the thread about that immediately after posting lol. Yeah it was there, thanks
Old 06-25-2010, 04:44 PM   #129
Corpse87

cooke4ladybyng's Gamercard
started over cause this game fucking sux! you get lost and your fucked,horseshit! i want my 540 points back!
Old 06-30-2010, 07:22 AM   #130
MR. RAiDER 702

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpse87 View Post
started over cause this game fucking sux! you get lost and your fucked,horseshit! i want my 540 points back!
You'd think they would've added an elevator or something to instantly take you above ground. Make it more enjoyable who want to play this casual, not completely into it.

Instead, most of the time, you're going room to room, sometimes even in a fixed direction since there isn't always a close exit...than BLAM! Instantly stuck somewhere, wondering why you feel soo trapped.

Yeah, the first part of the game (minus all the weapon upgrades) sucks. As well as the story.
MR. RAiDER 702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 10:17 AM   #131
Hyakotake

KenslerDK's Gamercard
I need to get to "DO WANT!" (the only passkey/collectible I am still missing!) I'm at the endgame, so I can't go topside right because that triggers final boss fight.

Wall is blocked off naturally between Points 1 and 2, so no way through there.

Door at Point 3 is sealed shut! So there is no way of getting from left of 1-2-3 to right of 1-2-3! (OR IS THERE???)

Hyakotake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 07:39 PM   #132
Xirix

xirix lunara's Gamercard
Okay, I honestly have no idea what I'm doing. I've trigger the last boss, but I still have some things to get in the Top Rightish parts of the map.

The only way I can see getting there is through the Purple Zone, right now I'm in the area that has the High Explosive sign to the right, and a little watery part that leads to a Fan you need to disable for a Foam upgrade.

Above me is the only part on the map I can see that joins, but it's got a cover that only a grenade can destroy, and since I'm underneath it, I can't blow it up, unless there's some way to stick grenades on things?

Can someone please help me? Many people on here say it's entirely possible to get to the top right aftet triggering the final boss, but I'm just not seeing it.
Xirix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 10:39 AM   #133
phatmuther

phatmuther's Gamercard

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xirix View Post
Above me is the only part on the map I can see that joins, but it's got a cover that only a grenade can destroy, and since I'm underneath it, I can't blow it up, unless there's some way to stick grenades on things?
Haven't played this in a long time, but I do believe you shot some foam then a grenade and it will stick to the foam.

How do you pronounce 'either'? I say 'either', but some say 'either'. Either is correct.

phatmuther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 07:23 PM   #134
Sylv

The Sylv's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by phatmuther View Post
Haven't played this in a long time, but I do believe you shot some foam then a grenade and it will stick to the foam.
What he said
Sylv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 06:56 PM   #135
DJH4311

DJH4311's Gamercard
Hey guys, any tips for the "Big One" challenge? I know what to do, but I must have spent 1hr 30min approx trying to run up that sodding wall...

Any particular control tips up for offer? Cheers.