PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Music and Rhythm > Rock Band 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-20-2011, 11:42 PM   #61
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Looking for people to play online with and try and get some achivements.

I play Hard Drums and hard/expert Bass. I can play for fun too. Im US and Eastern Time zone.

I have RB1 and RB2 DLC and some misc. songs I felt like getting.
Spanish Assault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 01:04 AM   #62
fhw4979

NursewithWound's Gamercard
I am looking for a group to do the 1million pt achievement. I play hard/expert bass and hard guitar (expert on easier songs). I have the RBN megamix ready to go. Please send me an invite if interested. My mic is unreliable with RB games so I may not be able to talk but can hear you.
GT Nursewithwound
fhw4979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 09:32 PM   #63
Islandweller

Islandweller's Gamercard
1. Islandweller - Keys (Hard)
2. Majica8 - Drums (Expert)
3. darkphoenix1992 - Bass (Expert)
4. xIImiseryIIx - Guitar (Hard)

Ok got our little group for the 1million points achievement boost

Thought it would be much easier to put all the info here so we each know what's going on in one handy location.

Right! So we're doing this Thursday 27th, 4pm GMT (11am EST)

Song to be played: Freebird

It's the obvious choice really, and if we get the 1mil with time to spare, we can go for the 60 second achievement/90 second overdrive goal, for those that need either of them still. To make it easier to keep the chain going, Drums will start when everyone has a full OD bar, then Guitar-Bass-Keys as each player's bar is almost depleted.

If it doesn't hapen in Freebird, we'll play another song afterwards to get the overdrive requirement, not as long a song as Freebird lol, and everyone can play on whatever difficulty they'd feel comfortable hitting all orverdrive notes on within that song. It will be drummers choice

I've got you all added on live, and i'll be creating a live party about 5-10 minutes before we're due to start

Last edited by Islandweller; 01-27-2011 at 01:51 PM.
Islandweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 04:10 AM   #64
wenerdog

wenerdog's Gamercard
I need one million and 60 seconds overdrive, can play expert drums on almost every song.
wenerdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 01:02 PM   #65
Majica8

Send a message via MSN to Majica8

Th3 Majica's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Islandweller View Post
1. Islandweller - Keys (Hard)
2. Majica8 - Drums (Expert)
3. darkphoenix1992 - Bass (Expert)
4. xIImiseryIIx - Guitar (Expert)

Ok got our little group for the 1million points achievement boost

Thought it would be much easier to put all the info here so we each know what's going on in one handy location.

Right! So we're doing this Thursday 27th, 4pm GMT (11am EST)

Song to be played: Freebird

It's the obvious choice really, and if we get the 1mil with time to spare, maybe we can go for the 90 second overdrive goal, dunno if anyone needs that still? I know I do lol.

Otherwise we could just play a quick song afterwards to get the overdrive requirement.

I'll get you all added on live soon, and then create a live party about 5-10 minutes before we're due to start
Sounds good, I still need the Overdrive achievement too so would be happy to go for that after. Don't know the best song to use when going for it with a 4 player band though, I guess something long and on an easier difficulty.

1000G/100%
MW2 - A's Creed - Pure - SC Conviction - CoD 4 - Lego Batman - Res Evil 5 - Trials - BFBC 2 - A's Creed 2 - Harm's Way - Crash Course - Alone in the Dark - Sniper GW - Kingdom for Keflings - World of Keflings - Deus Ex: HR - MW3 - Need for Speed: HP - Brink - Trials Evo - HAWX 2 - Mass Effect 3 - Op Flash DR - Minecraft - FEAR 3 - SSX - RSV2 - You're In The Movies - Halo Reach - Res Evil 6 - Dead Space 2 - Dead Space 3 - Dishonored - FarCry 3
Majica8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 02:34 AM   #66
Saborsght124

Saborsght124's Gamercard
Looking for a band.

Feel free to message Saborsght124 for a pand member. Multi-talented and usually bored.
Saborsght124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 01:23 PM   #67
Islandweller

Islandweller's Gamercard
A few hiccups at the start haha (damn limitations on 2 guitar controllers!) I ended up having to sing but we got what we set out to acomplish, so all good!! Thanks again Misery, Majica, and Darkphoenix

I do wonder now though, that if I had set it to 'all instruments mode' if it would have made a difference? It probably still wouldn't have allowed 3 guitars connected, but would it have let the keyboard be used too? (even though i would have sucked playing it on hard lol!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majica8 View Post
Sounds good, I still need the Overdrive achievement too so would be happy to go for that after. Don't know the best song to use when going for it with a 4 player band though, I guess something long and on an easier difficulty.
We've got a slight change, in that Misery will play Hard on guitar now instead of Expert. But that should still be fine for getting the score, based on what you've posted previously

And yea, i've already got the overdrive achievement myself but that was from a dlc song. As mentioned, I do still need the 90 second in-game goal though. I'm really not sure what song on-disc would be best, but like you say something that has a bit of length to it, and everyone can play on whatever difficulty they feel most comfortable with.

I'll say it's drummers choice as ultimately it will be you who will want to start the overdrive chain , then we'll all follow suit, say guitar-bass-keys.

If we use this same method in Freebird once we've hit 1million, it may possibly work then, i really don't know how much time we'll have spare iin the song though.

Oh, when we're going for the score in Freebird, you've said it's best deploying overdrive when at 3/4 or full overdrive (obv makes sense lol) i'm assuming we'll all wait for the first overdrive deploy until all four have built up our bars, and again just wait for your lead on that?

Last edited by Islandweller; 01-27-2011 at 05:12 PM.
Old 01-27-2011, 06:25 PM   #68
Majica8

Send a message via MSN to Majica8

Th3 Majica's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Islandweller View Post
A few hiccups at the start haha (damn limitations on 2 guitar controllers!) I ended up having to sing but we got what we set out to acomplish, so all good!! Thanks again Misery, Majica, and Darkphoenix
No problem, thanks, and also thanks to Misery and Darkphoenix. As I said I already had the million points one but needed the OD one. Both were pretty easy in the end.

Btw, if you enable "All instruments mode" you can't play on XBL, it's for local multiplayer only. Online you can have any 2 of guitar, keys or bass, plus vocals and drums. Sucks but I guess they have their reasons (although no idea what they would be)

1000G/100%
MW2 - A's Creed - Pure - SC Conviction - CoD 4 - Lego Batman - Res Evil 5 - Trials - BFBC 2 - A's Creed 2 - Harm's Way - Crash Course - Alone in the Dark - Sniper GW - Kingdom for Keflings - World of Keflings - Deus Ex: HR - MW3 - Need for Speed: HP - Brink - Trials Evo - HAWX 2 - Mass Effect 3 - Op Flash DR - Minecraft - FEAR 3 - SSX - RSV2 - You're In The Movies - Halo Reach - Res Evil 6 - Dead Space 2 - Dead Space 3 - Dishonored - FarCry 3
Majica8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 11:55 PM   #69
glennvolio

pandaboy's Gamercard
I'm looking for people to play online as well. I play mostly drums (Medium/Hard with some Expert), but can play Bass and Keys (though nothing really above Medium). I have RB1, 2, 3, Beatles, and Lego Rock Band. If you're gonna add me, just leave a message saying it's for Rock Band.

GT: pandaboy
glennvolio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 12:28 PM   #70
Triggerfull

Triggerfull's Gamercard
Hi

I Looking for some people to play regularly for some fun and to pick up some of the band achievement's. I play the drums on Pro medium and some of the easier ones on hard. Not the best drummer but i find it fun none the less.

P.S I would prefer people who like metal as that's what most of my dlc is.

Last edited by Triggerfull; 01-29-2011 at 12:31 PM.
Triggerfull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 02:57 PM   #71
Islandweller

Islandweller's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majica8 View Post
No problem, thanks, and also thanks to Misery and Darkphoenix. As I said I already had the million points one but needed the OD one. Both were pretty easy in the end.

Btw, if you enable "All instruments mode" you can't play on XBL, it's for local multiplayer only. Online you can have any 2 of guitar, keys or bass, plus vocals and drums. Sucks but I guess they have their reasons (although no idea what they would be)
Ahh I see! Yea it's def a shame that you can't have all 5 at once playing over live, good job I didn't arrange for an extra perrson to play with us haha.

I hope you manage to find a group to play with on a regular basis, like your original post suggested. Maybe it might be worth doing what I did and start messaging people who have posted previously? (Even Darkphoenix and/or Misery might continue to play with you?) So much of the time people only make a post asking others to "message them if interested", but never take the time to arrange something themselves lol.

I've arranged groups for boosting on games a couple of times now, and it's ended up being so much more effective.
Old 02-02-2011, 03:58 PM   #72
wannabebassist

Thumbs up Play

I play everything on expert but I mainly do bass, but ill play what ever i dont have pro instruments yet, I have all afi dlc, and i have drums guitar and a mic.

Gamertag: wannabebassist

console: xbox 360

Im from the uk if anyone cares lol
wannabebassist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 03:13 AM   #73
Fai1cookie

Fai1cookie's Gamercard
I am looking for a boosting party for the one million points achievement. I play drums on expert and can five star every song but lama! Send me a message. Love to chat with you.
Old 02-03-2011, 04:57 AM   #74
Misterpoo

Misterpoo's Gamercard
I would like to find some folks with DLC. I don't have a ton, but i have 120 songs and cant seem to find people online with DLC. I play vocals and guitar on expert and just want some more friends to jam with. My tag is: Misterpoo
Misterpoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 09:19 PM   #75
vX J 0 H 7V Xv

vX J 0 H 7V Xv's Gamercard
Hey guys im looking for some players to get various achievements add me and we can play
vX J 0 H 7V Xv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 04:46 PM   #76
Piculiar

RazorPriest's Gamercard
Just got Live again, so gimme a band, 'kay?

Vocalist extraordinaire, can FC most anything on expert, and I have
RB1, 2, Lego and Track Pack 2 imported to RB3. I've also got a fair
amount of random DLC.

Hit me up anytime!
Piculiar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 02:00 AM   #77
Markbush

TOC xDarknessx's Gamercard
Really want a band to play with. (Full band would be nice), can rarely find any vocalists.
(DLC would be nice :P)
I have RB2, and a lot of random songs.

Markbush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:42 AM   #78
I Pocket Fluff I

I Pocket Fluff I's Gamercard
looking for decent band to play with

i can play expert guitar and bass pretty well, i dont mind swapping between guitar and bass and have got some 100% on both, for example pleasure pleasure guitar 100% no 8 on leaderboard.

i like to play for fun but also like to go for high scores so i can do either

i have 134 dlc, mostly rock and metal stuff aswell as RB1 RB2 and GDRB all imported across

my gt is I pocketFluff I - send me a message if you wanna play
I Pocket Fluff I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 07:07 AM   #79
DOOKH8R

DOOKH8R's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 4   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
I am looking for a band to get the 1 million dollar achievement.
Doesn't matter what song; I either have it or will get it.
Am also willing to work on/help with other challenges/goals/etc.
I can play expert guitar and bass.
Hit me up on Live or shoot me a wall post here.
Old 02-18-2011, 08:53 PM   #80
TornShaun

TornShaun's Gamercard
Looking for expert players to help me 5* the following songs:

Beast and the Harlot
Hey Man Nice Shot

Everytime i play online and select any of them songs everyone seems to piss off and these are the last 2 songs i need to 5* all songs on Expert

Last edited by TornShaun; 02-19-2011 at 10:54 AM.
TornShaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 11:14 AM   #81
PHART007

xSithlord75x's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Pocket Fluff I View Post
i can play expert guitar and bass pretty well, i dont mind swapping between guitar and bass and have got some 100% on both, for example pleasure pleasure guitar 100% no 8 on leaderboard.

i like to play for fun but also like to go for high scores so i can do either

i have 134 dlc, mostly rock and metal stuff aswell as RB1 RB2 and GDRB all imported across

my gt is I pocketFluff I - send me a message if you wanna play
Can seem to be able to message you as it says your gamertag isn't valid.

Anyways i'm looking for some band members.

I have over 250 dlc, RB1 & RB2 exports, AC-DC & Lego RB.

I can play expert guitar/bass, hard pro drums, expert vocals.
PHART007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 09:13 PM   #82
Mr. Nick the Brick

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Nick the Brick

TourettesGuy159's Gamercard
i can do anything on expert except keys but im getting close
Mr. Nick the Brick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 05:36 AM   #83
wenerdog

wenerdog's Gamercard
I need some one to help me 5 star lama, 25 to chicago or what ever and radar love. Any one help message wenerdog. Must be done on expert
wenerdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 09:33 PM   #84
D0ctorNick

ixhuntxpandas's Gamercard
Looking for people to play expert level instruments on DLC songs, particularly metal/metalcore like Attack Attack, All that Remains, Asking Alexandria, BFMV etc...

Signature by LankstaTDOT
D0ctorNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 02:49 PM   #85
FilmAndMusicMan

FilmAndMusicMan's Gamercard
Hey, everyone. I'm a laid-back guy looking for people who like to play mostly for fun, and maybe the occasional achievement. Co-op is always good, but I'm also up for friendly Score Duel/Tug of War matches on the various Rock Band games.

I have around 100 DLC, and I've imported RB1, RB2, Lego RB, Green Day RB, Track Pack 2, and AC/DC: Live.

Generally, I couldn't care less about scores, gold stars, or rankings on leaderboards. You won't find me playing exclusively on Expert, constantly shaking the whammy bar, planning out the best times to use overdrive, and so on. I prefer to hear a song played flawlessly or very close to it, so I really just focus on accuracy.

As for instruments and difficulty, I can play Expert on most anything, but I rarely do (except on bass) because like I said, I'd much rather kick back and play the song accurately than go for a high score. So, I usually have the most fun playing:
Guitar on Hard (Expert on the easier songs)
Bass on Expert (Hard on the tougher songs)
Drums on Medium
Vocals on Medium

Anyway, get in touch with me if you'd like to play, chat, whatever!

Oh, one more thing. My headset doesn't work too well and I rarely use it, so don't get offended if I'm not talking while we play. But feel free to send me an invite or whatever anytime you see me online, and choose whichever songs you like. I'm not picky.

Last edited by FilmAndMusicMan; 04-15-2012 at 03:51 AM. Reason: Update?
FilmAndMusicMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 05:59 PM   #86
todd_pip33

NDN Omar's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by wenerdog View Post
I need some one to help me 5 star lama, 25 to chicago or what ever and radar love. Any one help message wenerdog. Must be done on expert
Please no Llama...hate that song...but I can tear up some CHICAGO! FC! Well, not all the time...DRUMS is my weapon of choice.

Secretly hoping to 100% my copy of Rainbow Six: Vegas 2, like it deserves to be. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
todd_pip33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 11:51 PM   #87
darklord992

hey I am into playing the drums on xpro mode just bought every song and have tons of dlc send fr if ya wanna play gt:T3a Bag Ambush
darklord992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 09:00 PM   #88
Tactical Tom

Tommy B BRFC's Gamercard
I would also like to find some more players that have this Game and would like to play it Online. If you own this Game and are regularly looking for more players that could be Online to play Rock Band 3 send me a Friend Request.

Gamertag: Tommy B BRFC

Most of the time I play the Drums on Hard Difficulty but I can also play Guitar on Hard or Bass on Expert.

DLC Includes:
Green Day Rock Band - Exported Songs from Disc
Green Day - Track Pack 1
Nirvana - Track Pack 1
Foo Fighters - "Times Like These", "DOA" and the other one in that Track Pack, I can't remember.

Tactical Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 01:01 PM   #89
Lucozade156

xDon Carnage's Gamercard
Hey guys, im a guitarist/bassist, i can play on expert on most songs
I only got RB1 DLC because im still looking for my LRB code and I dont have any MSP to impot rock band 2
GT:xDon Carnage
Lucozade156 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 11:20 PM   #90
Sir Thunderbolt

Sir Thunderbolt's Gamercard
dropping my gamertag into the pool: Sir Thunderbolt

i mainly play expert pro drums, but i mostly play those during the daytime, eastern time zone, since they are the noisiest. i also play expert guitar and bass, better with the bass, obviously because the really hard guitar solos are really hard...for me anyway. i also will play pro keys, mostly on medium and hard as i'm still learning, and i'd love to have someone who plays pro guitar to play keys with, since we'd both be playing only the rb3 songs and wouldn't have to worry about people wanting to play dlc and stuff. and i can do vox if needed.

i have rock band 1 and 2, plus the extra rb2 that had to be downloaded seperately (all those really hard ones), and 75 dlc, all good songs i think. since rb3 has come out, i've tried to keep up on the pro dlc, but only for keys, i've dl'ed the linkin park songs and a couple others like total eclipse and airplanes, etc, but i haven't picked up the pro guitar songs yet, like the queen pack or the bon jovi retool etc.

even if you don't play much, its cool, i'd still like to have a few more friends on my leaderboards. but getting a good four man band and nailing some streaks and setting some high scores would be fun too!
Sir Thunderbolt is offline   Reply With Quote