PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Japanese Games (NTSC-J) > Shmup > Ketsui: Kizuna Jigoku Tachi Extra
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-26-2010, 02:53 PM   #1
WarGod3

Achievement Guide?

hi all has any one found a achievement Guide for( ケツイ ~絆地獄たち~ EXTRA ) Ketsui: Kizuna Jigoku Tachi Extra any where? ive googleing all day lol i not found any thing.
WarGod3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 11:07 PM   #2
F Swan

Ferocious Swan's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarGod3 View Post
hi all has any one found a achievement Guide for( ケツイ ~絆地獄たち~ EXTRA ) Ketsui: Kizuna Jigoku Tachi Extra any where? ive googleing all day lol i not found any thing.
http://shmups.system11.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=24786

Scroll down a bit on the first page, you'll find it
F Swan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 05:35 PM   #3
Hashmap

Hashmap's Gamercard
So in order to unlock ひるいなき絆地獄たち , you have to 1CC the game in both modes with both ships? It seems like a pretty difficult achievement, but 25% of the people on TA have unlocked it, so I'm wondering if I'm missing something.
Hashmap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:26 PM   #4
F Swan

Pretty much yeah, I've managed to get half way through level 4. Level 5 if I ever reach it, would be a nightmare.

I don't think there is an easier way of doing it.

I even tried it by just completing each level individually without continuing for the achievements, as they award you with 1 for each level.
But didn't work, didn't really think it would.

Seems it has to be done the hard way
Old 11-29-2010, 07:51 AM   #5
Hashmap

Hashmap's Gamercard
I'm still convinced there is an easier way to do the achievement. I tried using Google to translate this page to English, and it says something about using a 2nd controller.

From the site: http://www12.atwiki.jp/xbox360score/pages/961.html

Difficulty:
~970:★★☆☆☆(ステージ3以降のノーコンティニュークリア以外)
~ 970: ☆ ☆ ☆ ★ ★ (Nokontinyukuria later than Stage 3)
~1000:★★★★☆(ただしコントローラーが2つある場合は★★☆☆☆)
~ 1000: ☆ ★ ★ ★ ★ (If you have two controllers but ☆ ☆ ☆ ★ ★)

NO BULLET condition does not affect the configuration of the other achievements.
2P側がいくらやられてコンティニューしても、1P側がノーコンティニューであればアンロックされ る。
2P continue to be some side were beaten, 1P Nokontinyu if they are unlocked side.
【二人同時プレイ可能な場合】
- If two people can play simultaneously;

2P側は、ひたすらボムを撃って1Pを援護する。
2P side, 1P shot entirely cover the bomb.
ボムが無くなったらわざとやられて、とにかくボムを切らさないようにする。
The bombs were beaten 無Kunattara deliberately, so that cut the bomb anyway

Is there anyone that knows Japanese that can translate the original text better than Google?
Hashmap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 03:16 AM   #6
Prophollus

Damocles's Gamercard
From the engrish, it appears that the concept is to use a second player to continuously bomb, thus making you invincible. 2P can die and continue as much as they want.

You can make things easier on yourself by adjusting the normal and EX options. Very Easy, generous extends, bomb stock, chip drop distance and type, etc. Arrange mode is another beast, however.

Last edited by Prophollus; 11-30-2010 at 04:49 AM.
Prophollus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 07:35 PM   #7
yamayamayaamaa

Send a message via ICQ to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via AIM to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via Yahoo to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via Skype™ to yamayamayaamaa

yamayamayaamaa's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Gold   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by F Swan View Post
http://shmups.system11.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=24786

Scroll down a bit on the first page, you'll find it
Someone make a real guide for this site please! lol

That "guide" doesn't really explain much. You guys have explained more on this site and I thank you for that.

But I really want to know EXACTLY what to do for some achievements because that guide doesn't explain which achievements can be acquired easily. For example, what achievements have to be done on default setting, which can be done with EX options, and how exactly do you unlock the extra Game Config EX options? No one seems to really know.

Edit: Yeah this is really annoying. I've been playing forever and still haven't unlocked Chip Range Control, Chip Drop Control, and No Bullet.

Edit again: Ok, I finally unlocked Chip Range Control at 9 hours played. So I'm assuming the rest will unlock with time.

Last edited by yamayamayaamaa; 12-18-2010 at 10:54 PM.
yamayamayaamaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 01:19 AM   #8
F Swan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamayamayaamaa View Post
Someone make a real guide for this site please! lol

That "guide" doesn't really explain much. You guys have explained more on this site and I thank you for that.

But I really want to know EXACTLY what to do for some achievements because that guide doesn't explain which achievements can be acquired easily. For example, what achievements have to be done on default setting, which can be done with EX options, and how exactly do you unlock the extra Game Config EX options? No one seems to really know.

Edit: Yeah this is really annoying. I've been playing forever and still haven't unlocked Chip Range Control, Chip Drop Control, and No Bullet.

Edit again: Ok, I finally unlocked Chip Range Control at 9 hours played. So I'm assuming the rest will unlock with time.
All achievements can be unlocked after changing the default settings, extra lives, difficulty.
Same goes with all EX options.
The only achievements that are locked are the no continue clearing each of the levels, but thats only if no bullet mode is selected. All other EX changes are fine.
I'm pretty sure you get the no bullet mode after 45 game over screens, this is the last EX option, so all others will be unlocked before this.
Old 02-12-2011, 05:51 PM   #9
MattDB87

Send a message via ICQ to MattDB87 Send a message via AIM to MattDB87 Send a message via MSN to MattDB87 Send a message via Yahoo to MattDB87 Send a message via Skype™ to MattDB87

Matt DB87's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GTA IV Subscribers Tournament - First Place   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
There aren't infinite continues in this game? I game over and it won't let me continue.
MattDB87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 01:40 PM   #10
TAI JASON

TAI JASON's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattDB87 View Post
There aren't infinite continues in this game? I game over and it won't let me continue.
You must play more. Every our you got a continue, after 9 ours you got free play (unlimited continues)

I got 900 GS in this game (now), maybe i whrite a guide in a few weeks. It's easier then it looks.
TAI JASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 05:11 PM   #11
F Swan

Its not too bad up till 970gs the last 3 10g achievements are the only hard ones.
Old 04-09-2013, 09:19 PM   #12
xD Rick
Banned User

Send a message via MSN to xD Rick

xD Rick's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by F Swan View Post
All achievements can be unlocked after changing the default settings, extra lives, difficulty.
Same goes with all EX options.
The only achievements that are locked are the no continue clearing each of the levels, but thats only if no bullet mode is selected. All other EX changes are fine.
I'm pretty sure you get the no bullet mode after 45 game over screens, this is the last EX option, so all others will be unlocked before this.
Sorry, but what you meant?
xD Rick is offline   Reply With Quote