PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Party > You Don't Know Jack
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-12-2011, 05:33 PM   #1
Jump Joker

Jump Joker's Gamercard
Anyone else having trouble online???

Just checking out there to see if anyone else is having the same problem I am. I've tried three multiplayer matches on LIVE already and keep getting dropped by question 3. My connection is good for every other game and I can stream videos. Are the servers for this game just that buggy?

EDIT: Here's the solution I had to come up with. Apparently the router I'm sharing does not like my X-Box at all. After watching numerous videos, enabling/disabling features, and enabling various ports to make it more "open", the router still is having a fuss and LIVE claims I have moderate NAT. I was hard wired to begin with so I just bypassed the router altogether and went straight for the modem. Yeah everyone else may be inconvenienced but I play late enough at night that everyone else is usually asleep. Better yet, it worked as I was finally able to finish an online game today. I still find it strange that I've had so many problems with this game as I've rarely been kicked on others except perhaps at peak hours.

Last edited by Jump Joker; 02-13-2011 at 03:33 PM. Reason: Solution
Jump Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 06:06 PM   #2
nayR2012

nayr2012's Gamercard
Jack servers seem pretty reliable to me. No lag for me or the people I've played with. May want to check or reestablish your xbox live connection. Make sure your NAT is at least Moderate. Lots of other factors could play into network unstability.. modem/router.. network provider.. torrents running.. ? im not going to pretend like I know what I'm talking about.. but the Jack is running good last few days. Maybe reset some things on your end and give it another go.
if only I had time to kill.
nayR2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 09:47 PM   #3
jsunkle

slam123's Gamercard
yeah i havent had any issues thus far
jsunkle is offline   Reply With Quote