PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Music and Rhythm > The Beatles: Rock Band
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-03-2011, 04:53 PM   #1
UJustWanna

You Just Wanna's Gamercard
Helter Skelter drum tips

Oddly enough, for this achievement (I got Blisters on my fingers), you don't have to FC the song. So on the rolls, just hit the pad as fast as you can. Thats what i did. There are about four rolls in this song and i just mashed the pads. So then, you only have to worry about like one or two tricky parts. This achievement is easier than it seems. I had 100% with like, 500 as my highest note streak.

Thanks to Evo x360a for the sig

youtube.com/ujustwanna
No FRs Without a Message
  • 89 1000 + games.
  • Most proud: GTA IV,Battlefield Bad Company, Mirror's Edge (1250), Dead Rising, Prototype, Ninja Gaiden (1100), EVERY GUITAR HERO 1KED, The Beatles: Rock Band, Orange Box, FEAR, Rock Band, Batman AA
  • GT: You Just Wanna
UJustWanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 06:05 PM   #2
PrimaryGAVR

Send a message via MSN to PrimaryGAVR Send a message via Skype™ to PrimaryGAVR

DeadCaTrAcHoRM's Gamercard
yeah FCing the song is not needed to get this achievement and some others, but one still needs to practice the drum rolls section and the ¨tricky¨ bass kicks patterns. Definitively a lot easier to do than Are you gonna be in my Dreams Achievement.
PrimaryGAVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 04:06 PM   #3
UJustWanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimaryGAVR View Post
yeah FCing the song is not needed to get this achievement and some others, but one still needs to practice the drum rolls section and the ¨tricky¨ bass kicks patterns. Definitively a lot easier to do than Are you gonna be in my Dreams Achievement.
I think they're the same. Cause, HS is pretty long. But, In the End is really short.

youtube.com/ujustwanna
No FRs Without a Message
  • 89 1000 + games.
  • Most proud: GTA IV,Battlefield Bad Company, Mirror's Edge (1250), Dead Rising, Prototype, Ninja Gaiden (1100), EVERY GUITAR HERO 1KED, The Beatles: Rock Band, Orange Box, FEAR, Rock Band, Batman AA
Old 01-25-2011, 02:34 AM   #4
Spade422

Spade422's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by UJustWanna View Post
I think they're the same. Cause, HS is pretty long. But, In the End is really short.
yeah, i thought the drum solo achievement was much harder because i always seemed to miss some stupid note when i could've sworn i hit it...

Best Vocalist Accomplishments: Cherry Bomb FC, Doin' That Rag FC 4th Try and Performance Mode FC, Fat Kid FC 7th Try.

- First person to have a blue icon (1000/1000) in Beatles Rock Band with a FGFC on vocals (as well as highest career score.)

Working on: GDRB FGFC (as well as 1000/1000).

Member of Team Yellow Brick Tango
Spade422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 05:06 PM   #5
UJustWanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spade422 View Post
yeah, i thought the drum solo achievement was much harder because i always seemed to miss some stupid note when i could've sworn i hit it...
Calibrate your lag! For this one, I had it calibrated at -20 for video and +20 for audio. I have a regular TV, not HD

youtube.com/ujustwanna
No FRs Without a Message
  • 89 1000 + games.
Old 02-07-2011, 05:31 AM   #6
Spade422

Spade422's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by UJustWanna View Post
Calibrate your lag! For this one, I had it calibrated at -20 for video and +20 for audio. I have a regular TV, not HD
its not the calibration; all other songs work fine. its just the damn solo...

Best Vocalist Accomplishments: Cherry Bomb FC, Doin' That Rag FC 4th Try and Performance Mode FC, Fat Kid FC 7th Try.

- First person to have a blue icon (1000/1000) in Beatles Rock Band with a FGFC on vocals (as well as highest career score.)

Working on: GDRB FGFC (as well as 1000/1000).

Member of Team Yellow Brick Tango
Spade422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 11:41 AM   #7
Kex Dragon Mage

Kex Dragon Mage's Gamercard
I FC'd both of the songs, but if you're having trouble with In The End you can let someone else do the kick pedal while you do the rest. That makes the solo much, much easier.
Kex Dragon Mage is offline   Reply With Quote