PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Party > You Don't Know Jack
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-13-2011, 11:49 PM   #1
Kidvid87

Kidvid87's Gamercard
Enscrewsiast question

Anyone know if you have to play the full episode for the screw to count? By this I mean, if you started a game with 2 contestants, used the screw on the first question, and then quit, would it still work?

Edit: Count towards Enscrewsiast, that is.
Kidvid87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 01:30 AM   #2
slycooper20

slycooper20's Gamercard
Dunno for sure, but I would probably play it safe and finish the episode. I've quit out of episodes a few times, and nothing popped up about saving.
200/200:Sam & Max Save the World, Wallace & Gromit Episode 1, 2, 3, 4, Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo-Tooie, Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition, Sam & Max Beyond Time & Space, Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge Special Edition, Dead Rising 2: Case Zero

slycooper20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 11:26 AM   #3
Bobo

l3obo's Gamercard
you've gotta play a minimum of 73 episodes for the other achievements... probably more to get all the prizes... so just play online and be sure to always use your screw... it doesn't have to be a successful screw to count towards the ach.

"Ok brain...I don't like you and you don't like me... but let's just do this and I can get back to killing you with beer." - Homer S.
Bobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 07:52 AM   #4
Kidd Cartel

Kidd Cartel's Gamercard
Bobo is right, it does not have to be a successful screw for it to count, but I am pretty positive you have to play throughout the whole episode for the screw to count.

If you try to quit, it tells you that your progress will be lost, so I am assuming that means any screw that you have used before you quit the episode you are currently playing....will be lost.