PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Simulation > Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-03-2011, 02:01 AM   #1
Goots 88

Goots 88's Gamercard
Pathfinder Achievement

Can someone please explain how to get the Pathfinder Achievement.

Can you just pick a different path every time or do you have to do all possible combinations... ie: can I go Left after each one, start again and go right, and start again and go down. OR do I have to do every possible combination 1)L 2)L 3)L 4)L then 1)L 2)L 3)L 4)R, etc.... (there could be a hundreds of combinations)

100% game totals (all DLC included): 75
Retail: 55
Arcade: 20

Cabela's North American Hunts: Achievement Guide by Goots 88
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...errerid=160984
Goots 88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 03:17 PM   #2
Chicago Staley

Chicago Staley's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Path Combinations

Each row is one playthrough.
Doesn't matter if you get bronze or not at then end, as long as you complete each path you choose.

TREK 1:

After the first shooting you come to a post and are forced to choose a direction:

Path 1: Right, Right, Straight- Finish
Path 2: Right, Straight, Straight- Finish
Path 3: Right, Left, Straight- Finish

Path 4: Left, Right, Straight- Finish
Path 5: Left, Straight, Straight- Finish
Path 6: Left, Left, Straight- Finish

TREK 2: (Same as Above)

After the first shooting you come to a post and are forced to choose a direction:

I took this from PS3 sister site all credit goes to SLAYTUS for the original post.

Still waiting on game being shipped to me so havnt played it myself yet so hope this is what your after ?
Old 02-06-2011, 03:25 PM   #3
Goots 88

Goots 88's Gamercard
""Each row is one playthrough.
Doesn't matter if you get bronze or not at then end, as long as you complete each path you choose."

Each row is one playthrough? Can you please explain this further, bc in order to get to the path option, you need to receive bronze or better. If you don't receive bronze or better the trek ends. So like you said, it doesnt matter if you get bronze, how is that so?

Thanks for your help.

Last edited by Goots 88; 02-06-2011 at 03:37 PM.
Old 02-07-2011, 05:55 PM   #4
Chicago Staley

Chicago Staley's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Sorry dude like i said im still waiting on the game arriving from the States so cant really help i just saw what looked like it could be your answer and posted it up hoping it was what you were after.

Better of checking PS3Trophies forum for more of an idea thats where i got the info from for you.
Old 02-08-2011, 08:30 PM   #5
WolverineMatt33

WolverineMatt33's Gamercard
As Chicago stated above those combinations are correct. There are 6 different patterns for each trek, 12 total. Follow the paths above and cross them off as you do them. Also, if you fail one of the 4 boards involved for each path combination you can hit I believe its X and start over on that board. You don't have to start all over from the 1st board. I found this very helpful especially on the 2nd trek as the last board of every sequence gave me problems. I believe its 100K and I found the only way to do this was to hit all 5 of the hidden horns to get the bonus animal. Without the bonus animal I kept coming up short on points. I did it with the gun, as I got this for Christmas, which I heard is much easier then the controller if your lucky enough to have it. This is a pain but if you keep track of your paths I was able to do it in a couple hours. The only achievemant in this game I can't seem to get is the 7 minutes on night fangs. I've given up for now so I don't break the gun. If you have any questions feel free to send me a message. Also, the guaranteed way to know the trek counted is at the end it should post your final score on your leaderboard. If the score posted the trek counted.
WolverineMatt33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 03:08 PM   #6
Goots 88

Goots 88's Gamercard
Much thanks to both of you!