PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-24-2007, 02:41 PM   #1
PerpetualHeaven

Send a message via MSN to PerpetualHeaven

Perpalicious's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Gold   x360a Book Club   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Achievement Guide - Gold   A+ Thread Award   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Game Info

Oblivion is the quintessential role-playing game for the next generation and another leap forward in gaming. Step inside the most richly detailed and vibrant game-world ever created. Oblivion is the latest chapter in the epic and highly successful Elder Scrolls saga and utilizes the latest PC and next-generation video game hardware to fully immerse you into the experience. With a powerful combination of freeform gameplay and unprecedented graphics, you can unravel the main quest at your own pace or explore the vast world and find your own challenges.
STORY: After the mysterious and untimely death of the Emperor, the throne of Tamriel lies empty. With the Empire ready to crumble, the gates of Oblivion open and demons march upon the land-laying waste to everything in their path. To turn the tide of darkness, you must find the lost heir to the throne and unravel the sinister plot that threatens to destroy all of Tamriel.
KEY FEATURES:
  • Live Another Life in Another World. Create and play any character you can imagine, from the noble warrior to the sinister assassin to the wizened sorcerer.
  • Next Generation Graphics. Pixel-shader effects and high definition televisions are fully supported to create unprecedented visuals, including lifelike towns, dungeons, and the most realistic forests ever created in a game.
  • First Person Melee and Magic. An all-new combat and magic system brings first person role-playing to a new level of intensity where you feel every blow.
  • Radiant AI. This groundbreaking AI system gives Oblivion's characters full 24/7 schedules and the ability to make their own choices based on the world around them. Non-player characters eat, sleep, and complete goals all on their own.
  • Realistic Characters. Oblivion's features over 1,000 non-player characters who come to life like never before with facial animations, lip-synching, and full speech. They even engage in unscripted conversations with each other and you.
  • Open-Ended Game Play; Short Challenges. The enormous world of Oblivion is open for you to explore at your own pace, and shorter challenges such as fighting bandits, mixing potions, creating magic items and persuading friends keep the challenges coming.
Achievement Completion %: 97.04
Gamerscore: 68,482

"Don't hate, perpetuate!"
PerpetualHeaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 10:20 PM   #2
simsams

nugget s1m0n's Gamercard
yeh its great id reccomend it to you all, if you dont know weather to get it or not please do you wont regret it.

Destroy all humans-path of the furon: 39 of 40 paris statues found litraly spent all night searching, destroyed all the buildings and stared at every dot on this stupid map!!!!!!!

ALL Assassins creed feathers!! 1000/1000
Mafia 2 wanted posters and playboy mags 1000/1000

Collectables:2
nugget s1m0n:2
simsams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 11:07 PM   #3
Coadster1

Coadster1 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   2,500 Posts   Word of Mouth   Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I agree, it's a must have.

Seriously 3.0 (4/17/12)
Unlocking Seriously 3.0 (Click)

1 - HELL Difficulty Mode Cleared. (9/3/12)
(Achievement to hit 100K)
Hitting 100,000 GamerScore (Click)

TrueAchievements
Coadster1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 09:28 AM   #4
troppen

Troppen's Gamercard
It's a good game, but for me it takes to much time, so not a muyst have.
troppen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 05:53 PM   #5
amkage

Amkage's Gamercard
Definitively a must have cause this game is almost alone of his kind. So vast and a great freedom feeling !
amkage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 11:24 PM   #6
msparrow117

Send a message via MSN to msparrow117

msparrow117's Gamercard
I have the GOTY edition and installed the content from disc 2, i read in http://oblivion.wikia.com/wiki/Oblivion_Wiki that this edition comes with all the add-ons (including the shivering isles and the knights of the nine of course) is that true? if so... how do I activate the horse armour, the vile liar, etc...?
Old 02-21-2011, 11:27 PM   #7
msparrow117

Send a message via MSN to msparrow117

msparrow117's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by amkage View Post
Definitively a must have cause this game is almost alone of his kind. So vast and a great freedom feeling !
agree, a must have, this game is just amazing, it's easy to get lost in oblivion, yes, a very time consuming game, but still enjoyable and very very fun!
Old 03-18-2011, 09:50 AM   #8
chrispynegar

chrispynegar2157@gmail.com's Gamercard
Oblivion RPG

Probably one of the best RPG games around, nobody wants to buy a game that they can finish within a day.
chrispynegar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 03:20 PM   #9
nicidee

DaisyDukeDee78's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by msparrow117 View Post
I have the GOTY edition and installed the content from disc 2, i read in http://oblivion.wikia.com/wiki/Oblivion_Wiki that this edition comes with all the add-ons (including the shivering isles and the knights of the nine of course) is that true? if so... how do I activate the horse armour, the vile liar, etc...?

I just purchased the GOTY edition myself, though I have been watching my bf play over the course of about a month or so. It is my understanding that GOTY inlcludes only Knights of the Nine and Shivering Isles expansions, but none of the other dlc (such as horse armor, vile lair, spell tomes, etc.). Can anyone else confirm? I am definitely want all the extra game content, but I just don't want pay to download it from the Marketplace if it's already in my game somewhere... Thanks!
nicidee is offline   Reply With Quote