PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Bulletstorm
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-06-2011, 09:36 PM   #1
LucifersTemplar

LucifersTemplar's Gamercard
Guaranteed way to get Anarchy Master in ONE try!

I checked around the forums, and nobody had posted anything about this yet so I'm making a thread. The actual idea was IceeDesertEagle's, just to give him credit.

We started out boosting dead rock, killing everything we could in the tornado. We got to wave 20 without too much trouble but we came about 2,000 shy of the 50,000 score. Rather than letting ourselves die so we could try again on the next wave (and possibly come up shy again) we left the SECOND to the last guy alive. The last enemy to spawn in a wave is ALWAYS alone and a team challenge, so you can kill off every enemy until theres 2 left, but only one spawned.

Every time an enemy downs you and you get revived, the person reviving gets 50 points. Not much, I know, but if you come up a small ammount shy, it's better than trying to play the wave 5+ more times hoping you'll get it to pop.

So we sat there and let the enemy down us, and kept reviving. It only took about 20 minutes or so to get the rest of the total we needed and no need to repeat the wave
LucifersTemplar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 09:47 PM   #2
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
It actually has been said but it was on another persons post with a boosting method thread. So I don't blame you for missing it.

It is a clever tactic though if you're just that little bit short on points for the 50k!
Old 03-06-2011, 11:04 PM   #3
Boiled Frogs

BoiIed Frogs's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Is indeed a very good method not only for 50k but for the level 65 achievement as well.

Using the flail as well you can usually get;

Sadist +100
Not in Kansa +150
Shocker +100
Yoink +75

and sometimes Gotcha +75

each, per kill, is between 850 - 1000sp per regular kill

Also helps to kill the bosses with different team ways, such as whiplash, touchdown, double penetration, heatwave etc

Boiled Frogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 11:36 PM   #4
bushmaster2000

The revive method is good if you're just a few thousand shy of getting 50k. But if you're done the round at like 28k it's probably faster to just restart and do better next time.
bushmaster2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 02:33 AM   #5
Riphade 1

Riphade's Gamercard
How can you get anywhere close to 50k just by kicking the enemies into the tornado in only one round?

If you only get 100pts per kill, and there's about 65 enemies you can kick into it, that's only 6500.
Riphade 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:09 AM   #6
mauleriscool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riphade 1 View Post
How can you get anywhere close to 50k just by kicking the enemies into the tornado in only one round?

If you only get 100pts per kill, and there's about 65 enemies you can kick into it, that's only 6500.
You have to have a partner to leash into the tornado after you kick them. Then it all counts as a team skillshot which is worth a ton more.
mauleriscool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:16 AM   #7
Riphade 1

Riphade's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauleriscool View Post
You have to have a partner to leash into the tornado after you kick them. Then it all counts as a team skillshot which is worth a ton more.
Oh. Alright thanks. OP didn't really specify. I guess I can give this a shot later. But I need a real teammate, not one of my douchey "IDC" friends.
Old 03-07-2011, 03:51 AM   #8
dracon74

Send a message via AIM to dracon74 Send a message via Skype™ to dracon74

dracon74's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riphade 1 View Post
Oh. Alright thanks. OP didn't really specify. I guess I can give this a shot later. But I need a real teammate, not one of my douchey "IDC" friends.
im up for it.

GT: dracon74
dracon74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 01:23 PM   #9
Riphade 1

Riphade's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by dracon74 View Post
im up for it.

GT: dracon74
Sent you a FR. Ill be on a little later. Maybe in a few hours.
Old 03-07-2011, 01:57 PM   #10
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
This is only valid for a few thousand points. Otherwise, it's overkill.

I also had this posted in achievement guide, and the method has been around for a long time.

It's also not too reliable, since if you do it for too long, you might end up kicking the enemy instead of your teammate.

Maka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 02:49 AM   #11
HaruTakashu

HaruTakashu's Gamercard
Just out of curiosity, how long would it take to do this if you had 4 people just letting themselves get down and one guy trying to live to revive them?
HaruTakashu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 01:58 AM   #12
HalfEVILmonkey

HalfEVILmonkey's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maka View Post
This is only valid for a few thousand points. Otherwise, it's overkill.

I also had this posted in achievement guide, and the method has been around for a long time.

It's also not too reliable, since if you do it for too long, you might end up kicking the enemy instead of your teammate.
But if you are facing one of those electrically charged boss enemies and accidentally kick him, it does no damage. We got the 50K using the revise no problem. We did it on the level with the drainage pipes (can't remember the name off-hand since I am just now getting back into the game). I am sure this has been posted elsewhere, but just adding my two cents even though I am still a noob at the game.
Old 03-14-2011, 02:00 PM   #13
York82

Send a message via ICQ to York82

Graf Dracula X's Gamercard
Can you do it this way?

First wave with mini-bosses (I think itīs Wave 5?)....kill all enemies beside a mini-boss. One player dies all the time, the other one kicks him to revive until you reach 50k points. You canīt kill the mini-boss with kicks by accident.
Does this work? Or does it take too long?
Thanks
York82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 03:06 AM   #14
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by York82 View Post
Can you do it this way?

First wave with mini-bosses (I think itīs Wave 5?)....kill all enemies beside a mini-boss. One player dies all the time, the other one kicks him to revive until you reach 50k points. You canīt kill the mini-boss with kicks by accident.
Does this work? Or does it take too long?
Thanks
That'll take you around 6 hours straight with a friend.

...Or 2 hours doing it legit.

Maka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 10:51 AM   #15
ApclypS

ApclypS's Gamercard
the not in kansas way works just fine in wave 20, but it's even easier in the dark level with the fountain, repeat same routine, just stand on either side of the fountain (wich raplaces not in kansas for make a wish)
the player who leashes will also get the gotcha,wich adds 50 points just for him(not 75) the fountain level is smaller,and the will all come 2wards you, so u wont miss out on anyone, and even the snipers and creeps come that way, and just go for double penetration on the mini bosses to kill them quick,cause they kill the little guys wich costs u points.we got to 62.5 k

Last edited by ApclypS; 03-17-2011 at 10:57 AM.
ApclypS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 12:48 PM   #16
Rucking Carl

Rucking Carl's Gamercard
I've now managed to do it twice on the 'Not In Kansas' way, once with four people and once with three. There are advantages to having more people as any Team challenges add 500 points to everyone's score so you lose 1000 if there are only two. With four it was easier to get two people to do the leashing and the other two to run around killing bosses and distracting enemies so the leash two weren't overwhelmed.
I did find it much easier second time round even with one less person because I'd practiced the boosting a lot.
It takes about two hours to get to wave 20 with two of you and you can just replay it if you don't get the 'Anarchy Master' to pop before the last guy, get killed and start again. It is all experience points and wave 20 has twice as many enemies and lots more team challenges so it's a good place to start.

Rucking Carl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 10:57 AM   #17
Ag3nt471986

i wanna boost this if anyone would like to help, GT-ag3nt4786
Old 04-04-2011, 07:23 PM   #18
fatalitysquared

fatality1254's Gamercard
all i need now is a second person to try that with.

:dri ght:
fatalitysquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 08:01 PM   #19
kak2sjak

kak2sjak's Gamercard
i'm still trying to get the 50K...PM me at any time, although i'm normally on around 7PM CST

kak2sjak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 03:48 PM   #20
elott

ELECTRICLOTT's Gamercard
I know this is an older thread, but just thought I would post this. Someone showed me a kick ass way to get to the 50000 in the villa map with the bell and a thumper, plus its just super fun.
elott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 08:36 PM   #21
littlejay

Fuzzmeister J's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
edit: get all the baddies around the bell and thump them in the air. right as they start to fall, have the other player shoot the bell and you get about 600 points a person if you have enough guys around you. round 14 might be the easier one to do but watch for bosses and dont worry about challenges

thanks elott

Last edited by littlejay; 05-17-2011 at 02:52 AM.
littlejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 11:15 PM   #22
TheRiz

TheRiz's Gamercard
I'm up for this.
Add: TheRiz
TheRiz is offline   Reply With Quote