PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Simulation > Cabela's Alaskan Adventure
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-18-2010, 12:47 PM   #1
Arkstrife

Ark Strife's Gamercard
weapon master award Glitch?

Hello, some days ago just finnished the adventure mode, then go into open season, i did it the 10 differents animals with a rifle and unlock the achievement but i did the other weapons and it doesn't unlock (bow, shotgun or handgun)

i restart the game (delete save) and did it again on greenhorn all areas and try the shotgun but doesn't unlock (that waste of time ...)

is there any glitch that i doesn't know?
Arkstrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 03:56 PM   #2
XI CHEWITT IX

THE CHEWITT's Gamercard
same problem , all i need for 1000g is this achievement , ( bow master ) done it 3 time killed 10 diffrent animals with 10 diffrent tags . done it 3 times now and cleared cache no change.
any help?
XI CHEWITT IX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 04:20 PM   #3
Kamakazi Pear

Send a message via MSN to Kamakazi Pear

Supernova x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   x360a Representer   Word of Mouth   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XI CHEWITT IX View Post
same problem , all i need for 1000g is this achievement , ( bow master ) done it 3 time killed 10 diffrent animals with 10 diffrent tags . done it 3 times now and cleared cache no change.
any help?
Hey Chew Chew.

If clearing the cache doesn't work, then the only way to fix it will be to delete your save and try again.

If you finish off AA (get your last Platinum medal) then do to dashboard, delete your save and updates, and do it again. Sorry to tell you. ^^

If it still doesn't work, then you will either have to keep deleting saves and retrying, or just give up.

1st in the world to get 1500/1500 on CoD:WaW
1st in the UK to 1000/1000 SSX.

360voice | trueachievements
Kamakazi Pear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 04:30 PM   #4
XI CHEWITT IX

THE CHEWITT's Gamercard
ahh damn playing through cabelas again hmm maby in between some other games.
XI CHEWITT IX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 04:45 PM   #5
Rit1988

Send a message via MSN to Rit1988

Ezonan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
same thing happend to me, i got 3/4 the one it diddnt give me was pistols, went through 3 or 4 times trying to get it, nothing.

to fix mine i hate to say i had to delete my save, it took exactly 2 hours of my life to get the achievement from the new save. it wasnt to bad becuase on the 2nd reply you can play on green horn (easy) and only have to do the 3 main hunts and 1 fishing contest, nothing else. oh and i only needed to get to the 3rd zone as opposed to the 4th as there is no pistols on the open hunts the 4th unlocks. hope this helps and atlest you know you wernt alone.
Old 11-17-2010, 04:38 PM   #6
xboxone

MisticalIceman's Gamercard
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkstrife View Post
Hello, some days ago just finnished the adventure mode, then go into open season, i did it the 10 differents animals with a rifle and unlock the achievement but i did the other weapons and it doesn't unlock (bow, shotgun or handgun)

i restart the game (delete save) and did it again on greenhorn all areas and try the shotgun but doesn't unlock (that waste of time ...)

is there any glitch that i doesn't know?
I encountered the same exact problem as the quote above. I was determined to get these achievements as this game has consumed so much of my time. So here is the solution that I found that worked and unlocked the remaining three (bow, shotgun or handgun) achievements.

SOLUTION:
I started the Open Season again and selected one of the weapons and got ALL 10 KILLS WITH ONE PLAY-THROUGH. At the end of the 10th kill, the achievement unlocked. This is the same pattern I used to get the remaining Weapons Master Awards.

I hope this helps all of you as I know replaying this crappy game again for me was NOT AN OPTION

Cheers
xboxone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 12:20 PM   #7
Arkstrife

Ark Strife's Gamercard
I Found "the problem" some time ago, but dont remember the post, so i tell you now

the problem was i mistake a shotgun with a rifle gun, so probably i killed 10 animals with a shotgun but really some zones was a Rifle, some weapons are very similiar if u dont read the description well.

i hope this help.

...And my GF

Batman FAN!
Arkstrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 11:52 PM   #8
xX WOGGLES Xx

xX WOGGLES Xx's Gamercard
im having the same with the bow
xX WOGGLES Xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 03:01 PM   #9
metalangel

Suicide Perkies's Gamercard
It's not necessarily glitched. I only found out about this bug after I'd 100%'d the adventure, so feared the worst. I still tried the rifle one to see what happened, and it popped. I then did bow, pistol and shotgun (in that order) and they all popped too. Maybe I was lucky, I'm not sure.

metalangel is offline   Reply With Quote