Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Bulletstorm
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-10-2011, 03:40 PM   #1
primetime2582

Latino Heat 25's Gamercard
any tips for jumpship the echo level?

I've tried it prolly 40 to 50 times and I'm still 1000 pts away from 3 stars.
primetime2582 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 04:36 PM   #2
psycotic wookie

psycotic wookie's Gamercard
in the final room i used as the electrical cables to get kills as much as possible instead of using the mini guns,im still about 200 from 3 stars,i hope this helps you
psycotic wookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 04:43 PM   #3
Felix NL

in the final room, have it filled up with as many enemies as possible, charged shot with pistol to the ceiling and followed by a thumper. Do this twice and should get closer to the 3*
Felix NL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 05:01 PM   #4
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
You only need 3 guns! PMC, Scramer and Boneduster.

Run into the first room with a charged Screamer, shoot the ceiling. Turn to your right, and pull the switch. Then use you thumper on the burning enemies. Load up a Bonduster charge shot and run to the end door before it opens. As it opens blast the fuckers!

Pick up the mini gun and munch everything in site and same into the next room. If you run out by the time you make it into the ground floor of the next room, just use the Boneduster for Legless/Topless/Torpedo kills etc. Remember to not let go of RT unless you need to cool down!

On the next part load up a Screamer charge shot again. Let the enemies flood in, shoot ceiling and thumper. Grab a mini gun and take out a fair few of them. Maybe best to use you last Screamer charge shot then use the mini gun. Extra points for afterburner etc.

Door you originally walked through will open soon, so charge up another Boneduster and as it opens blast them all. Maybe try a Torpedo added in to it for extra point.

Finish off anyone else and done! If not, do the same again and you get get some extra lucky points! This is actually the best and easiest one to do along with the first lot!
Old 03-10-2011, 05:46 PM   #5
ConfusedGeek

Confusedgeek's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
i finally got this by using the frailgun and the "screw" gun.

i just got over 9000 to get the 3 starts, but the guy on the video got over 12k.
ConfusedGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 12:28 AM   #6
Venomized

Armoured Brecce's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by primetime2582 View Post
I've tried it prolly 40 to 50 times and I'm still 1000 pts away from 3 stars.
Use the penetrator
Venomized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 04:47 AM   #7
bushmaster2000

It's tough especially because there are no dropshops to refill on. I used the drill and the flail gun. Mostly used the PMC over charge to take out multiple guys at a time, saved two thumps for the end room and used the flail and it's skillshots to the end room. used the drill during the end room sequence.

I had to do this one a bunch of times to get it. Watcha utube video.
bushmaster2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 04:58 AM   #8
Bill 13

Bill 13's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
You only need 3 guns! PMC, Scramer and Boneduster.

Run into the first room with a charged Screamer, shoot the ceiling. Turn to your right, and pull the switch. Then use you thumper on the burning enemies. Load up a Bonduster charge shot and run to the end door before it opens. As it opens blast the fuckers!

Pick up the mini gun and munch everything in site and same into the next room. If you run out by the time you make it into the ground floor of the next room, just use the Boneduster for Legless/Topless/Torpedo kills etc. Remember to not let go of RT unless you need to cool down!

On the next part load up a Screamer charge shot again. Let the enemies flood in, shoot ceiling and thumper. Grab a mini gun and take out a fair few of them. Maybe best to use you last Screamer charge shot then use the mini gun. Extra points for afterburner etc.

Door you originally walked through will open soon, so charge up another Boneduster and as it opens blast them all. Maybe try a Torpedo added in to it for extra point.

Finish off anyone else and done! If not, do the same again and you get get some extra lucky points! This is actually the best and easiest one to do along with the first lot!
Dude, thank you for this. I got all the others and this one was beating my balls but I just got 12,820 on my second run using this method. Big thanks again.
Bill 13 is offline   Reply With Quote