PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Music and Rhythm > Def Jam Rapstar
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2010, 08:08 AM   #31
East1999Eternal
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 132

East1999Eternal's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadheade View Post
thx that helped me alot on push it i was tryna whisper it like he did. finally got that achievement.
sweet
__________________
East1999Eternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 06:15 AM   #32
Crazy Cabbie
 
Crazy Cabbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 241

Crazy Cabbie's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I dont know if any1 else has tested this but, I did my 2000 views by myself on the same profile. I just went to the community and kept clicking on my video. So u dont need another profile for that 1, but u do still need another profile to to rate your video.
__________________


Drive Fast and Aim for the Crosswalks
*** POINTS OF FANTASY***
Crazy Cabbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 10:05 PM   #33
dreadheade
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 47

YungMoneyEP's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Cabbie View Post
I dont know if any1 else has tested this but, I did my 2000 views by myself on the same profile. I just went to the community and kept clicking on my video. So u dont need another profile for that 1, but u do still need another profile to to rate your video.
i already said this
__________________

Completed retail: Dante's Inferno,Saw, Def jam rapstar,
Completed Arcade: Ultimate MK3,Dash of Destruction,DR2:Case Zero
Working On: too many too list
Say GoodNight To The Bad Guy
dreadheade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 04:32 PM   #34
MightyHealthy
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 66

MightyHealthy's Gamercard
Thanks for the helpful guide.

Almost at a 1000, just have the 300 performances and 30 two-player performances...
__________________

MightyHealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 03:51 PM   #35
BreakerShadow
 
BreakerShadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 10
Send a message via ICQ to BreakerShadow

BreakerShadow's Gamercard
Found a pretty easy method to boost your 2k views!
Just log into your account on defjamrapstar.com, watch your video and continue pressing f5.. you can do it as fast as you want. The site mustn't load, just keep pressing f5
Hope some one can confirm this method
BreakerShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 11:44 PM   #36
JMNELSON
 
JMNELSON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 731

iTz Murkabl3's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakerShadow View Post
Found a pretty easy method to boost your 2k views!
Just log into your account on defjamrapstar.com, watch your video and continue pressing f5.. you can do it as fast as you want. The site mustn't load, just keep pressing f5
Hope some one can confirm this method
Great idea. Took about 6 minutes of casual f5ing to get my vid up to 2016 views. Going online in a bit to see if it worked.
__________________
JMNELSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 11:48 AM   #37
JMNELSON
 
JMNELSON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 731

iTz Murkabl3's Gamercard
The method didn't work for me. It seemed good though. Maybe I missed a step?
__________________
JMNELSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 05:57 PM   #38
ChrisD0811
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 142

ChrisD0811's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMNELSON View Post
The method didn't work for me. It seemed good though. Maybe I missed a step?
I'm 99.9% certain that defjamrapstar.com is separate completely from anything done through the xbox. For example, I rated a bunch of videos when the game first came out, through the website. It gave me none of the achievements for rating a video. However, upon rating the first one through the xbox itself, the achievement for rating one popped.

Therefore, I don't think any progress toward any achievements can be done through the website. It all has to be through the xbox.
ChrisD0811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 10:30 PM   #39
JMNELSON
 
JMNELSON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 731

iTz Murkabl3's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisD0811 View Post
I'm 99.9% certain that defjamrapstar.com is separate completely from anything done through the xbox. For example, I rated a bunch of videos when the game first came out, through the website. It gave me none of the achievements for rating a video. However, upon rating the first one through the xbox itself, the achievement for rating one popped.

Therefore, I don't think any progress toward any achievements can be done through the website. It all has to be through the xbox.
Yea, you are right. Are the servers down for anyone else now. And BTW, it can be on the same profile for the 2000 views one right?
__________________
JMNELSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 03:36 PM   #40
zXpoZuRe
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 9

zXpoZuRe's Gamercard
Damn, all i need now is for kinect support, which it stated it would.
zXpoZuRe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 06:23 AM   #41
SGTGRUNTUSMC
 
SGTGRUNTUSMC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 19

REYREY26's Gamercard
If your in America that patch is in already for kinect
__________________
SGTGRUNTUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 01:13 AM   #42
Latest Greatest
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 5

Latest Greatest's Gamercard
twista streak challenge

if anyone is having trouble with the 305 mics because of the one "Twista 75 streak challenge", click on the link find the spot they leave you on and put your mic to the speaker.........works just fine.

lol damn twista.


Latest Greatest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 05:47 PM   #43
MastrMeatWad
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Washington State
Posts: 152

MastrMeatWad's Gamercard
i cant find my video, anyone else having issues of it not pooping up
MastrMeatWad is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:12 AM.