PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Mega Man 10
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-22-2010, 04:04 AM   #1
Wulfaur

Wulfaur's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Achievement Discussion

The list just came up for this game, what are your thoughts?

I personally like it, the only one I don't like is Mr. Perfect TT

Looking forward to this game, loved 9.
Old 01-22-2010, 05:09 AM   #2
Prophollus

Damocles's Gamercard
"Mr. Perfect" was the only challenge I never bothered to do in MM9. If 10 is anything like that, the Wily stages will be the only real challenge...unless you can save during those.

Hopefully the addition of Hard mode will bring the challenge back up to par with previous MMs.
Prophollus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 08:27 AM   #3
KingBroly

KingBroly's Gamercard

You can never save during Wily Stages.

Completed Games:
TMNT, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (1250), Halo 3 (1750), Fable II (1350), Tomb Raider: Underworld, Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts (1250), Resident Evil 5 (1300), Tales of Vesperia, Halo 3: ODST, Modern Warfare 2, Bayonetta, Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, Madden NFL 11, Borderlands (1750), Mass Effect 2 (1355), Sonic Generations
KingBroly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 09:41 AM   #4
TooL LiSTNeR

Tool listener's Gamercard
maybe it will be easier to do it on EASY mode???

i just hope so
Old 01-22-2010, 02:44 PM   #5
FlackoWeasel

Send a message via MSN to FlackoWeasel

FlackoWeasel's Gamercard
Looks same to me like previous ones :P

Nutty Female Gamer, So Nutty So Crazy!
FlackoWeasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 07:29 PM   #6
HCHecxz

HCHecxz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Capcom knows how to hit us with the Hard Achievements on the Megaman titles...ouch, this will be a challenge!
HCHecxz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 09:34 PM   #7
iCEMAN_noob

Send a message via Skype™ to iCEMAN_noob

Dead Parasol's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
HCHecxz is right. Capcom's achievements have always been harsh. I also think TooL LiSTNeR is right about being able to do Mr. Perfect on Easy Mode. It doesn't way it can or can't so we can assume we can. Mega Man 9 took some serious dedication for me to get the 200g so I'm looking forward to another challenge.
iCEMAN_noob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 11:41 PM   #8
Xylon Uxkid

Xylon Uxkid's Gamercard
Wow good luck with those...
Old 01-23-2010, 12:52 AM   #9
Allan Caesar

Send a message via AIM to Allan Caesar Send a message via MSN to Allan Caesar

D0ntTaseM3Br0's Gamercard
There is no way in hell people are gonna be able to get the Mr Perfect achievement, that is just BRUTAL. Mega Man 9 was fine, but this achievement made me angry...
Allan Caesar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 11:32 PM   #10
Wulfaur

Wulfaur's Gamercard

All of these shouldn't be too hard to get if you just save after every level.
Old 01-24-2010, 10:18 AM   #11
kaiyuss

kaiyuss's Gamercard
Mr. Perfect is going to be annoying since I'm sure you can't save during the Wily levels. Achievements look to be exactly like Mega Man 9's, otherwise. I thought MM9's were exactly as challenging as they should be. Mr. Perfect is right over that line IMO. I won't be satisfied unless I get them all though.
kaiyuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 02:48 AM   #12
Facetious T OSU

Facetious T OSU's Gamercard
I'm just disappointed they are pretty much the freakin same achievements as mm9. Where's the creativity?

Latest 100%: DR2: CASE ZERO (200G)
Facetious T OSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 02:17 AM   #13
guillermo316

Fantasychampion's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
difficulty 10/10
guillermo316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 07:18 PM   #14
preppypoof

preppypoof's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Facetious T OSU View Post
I'm just disappointed they are pretty much the freakin same achievements as mm9. Where's the creativity?
I was disappointed by this as well. Hopefully some of the challenges are different than the Mega Man 9 ones.
Old 03-04-2010, 09:28 PM   #15
SnapDragon

I just played the Wii version, and can confirm that the challenges can all be done on Easy (except the one for beating the game on Hard, of course). Which is kind of a disappointment; Easy mode is REALLY easy. After one Normal playthrough I got the 1-hour, no-death, and no-energy tank challenges my first try on Easy. Bleah.

So, I'm a bit disappointed by the Mega Man 10 challenges. But at least it means Mr. Perfect will be doable by more people. (It still won't be trivial, but it'll be NOTHING like it was in Mega Man 9...)

Incidentally, there's a collection of special challenge stages that let you do things like practice tough jumps, practice specific bosses, etc. Mastering all those stages (some of which require you to beat specific bosses without getting hit) looks like it would be fun and tough. Pity there's no achievement for it!
SnapDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 06:52 PM   #16
Todaysforgotten

Todaysforgotten's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnapDragon View Post
I just played the Wii version, and can confirm that the challenges can all be done on Easy (except the one for beating the game on Hard, of course). Which is kind of a disappointment; Easy mode is REALLY easy. After one Normal playthrough I got the 1-hour, no-death, and no-energy tank challenges my first try on Easy. Bleah.

So, I'm a bit disappointed by the Mega Man 10 challenges. But at least it means Mr. Perfect will be doable by more people. (It still won't be trivial, but it'll be NOTHING like it was in Mega Man 9...)

Incidentally, there's a collection of special challenge stages that let you do things like practice tough jumps, practice specific bosses, etc. Mastering all those stages (some of which require you to beat specific bosses without getting hit) looks like it would be fun and tough. Pity there's no achievement for it!
Yes, they should have given it an achievement but atleast beating it is the same rewarding concept. No need to have some virtual badge that means nothing to make you feel good.
Todaysforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 04:22 AM   #17
MaRc0 Da MaN

MaRc0 Da MaN's Gamercard
finally got the 200 points!
MaRc0 Da MaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 10:29 PM   #18
The Nonexistenc

Agonist Sigma's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnapDragon View Post

On my first playthrough, I got the 1-hour, no-continue, no energy-tank, and beat the game achievement. I'm also disappointed; it feels like Easy mode is too easy, while Normal mode is too hard for short-term playthrough.

It's kinda good though, since I can just breeze through the game since I don't have time to meticulously learn every single bit in the game.
The Nonexistenc is offline   Reply With Quote