PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Ghostbusters: The Video Game
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-04-2011, 02:45 AM   #1
SevenJesterHats

SevenJesterHats's Gamercard
Achievement unlock?

ok, heres what happened, my brother and I have been working on this game for a while now, and lately just unlocked gozer's most wanted then turned our attention to No job too big achievement, needing only 2 more ghost (Glutton slimer and Grand Pappy Sargassi) we caught Glutton slimer and soon after a few jobs Grand Pappy Sargassi appeared in a protection job but just vanished few seconds after coz the PKR(98%) killed him, we didnt get a tick for him so we tried to trap him again and he appeared and we caught him, now.. my brother got the achievement but i didnt? but heres the wried part... Grand Pappy Sargassi was ticked off on my checklist but wasnt on my brothers???? but he got the achievement? we played few more jobs and he just appeared over and over again but i couldnt get my achievement

so i guess this achievement is just gliched for me? but i dont understand now my brother got the achievement without having all the ghost ticked off????

hope this all makes sense.

SevenJesterHats is offline   Reply With Quote