Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Eternal Sonata
Subscribe    Donate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-23-2007, 10:43 PM   #11
UraMallas

UraMallas's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I need some better explanations for some stuff in Mysterious Unison. Thanks for the guide Ray55555 (and Pants Party) but Ray's is a bit confusing sometimes, when it comes to which way to go and what floor you're supposed to be on.

Does anybody know what floor each of the 7 Soul Shards are on?

That way I won't even leave the floor until I find it. Something like this (as an example: )

Soul Shards are on these floors:
Level 1
Level 2
Level 4
Level 7
Level 9
Level 10
Level 12

If somebody could tell me that, it would be great.

How do you get past Level 7 in Mysterious Unison?

I can't get past level 7. It's like the old Zelda trick to get to the graveyard but I have no idea how to do this one. There is obviously a pattern but I can't seem to figure it out and the guide doesn't really explain it unless I am not reading it correctly.

Also to clarify something, you basically have to play through Mysterious Unison twice because their is a Soul Shard on Level 6 (I think?) that an NPC has. He wants 99,999,999 for it but there is just no way to get that much. The guide says "fight monsters in the dungeon to get that much" which is a little vague. I'll clear it up from information I found out. Level 11 (and/or 12) has monsters that drop something close to 3,000,000 per fight so it will only take you about 30 minutes at that level. So you'd have to go down there and get the gold and walk back through to Level 6.

Does that last paragraph make sense to you all?

Last edited by UraMallas; 09-23-2007 at 10:52 PM.
UraMallas is offline   Reply With Quote