PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > The Maximum Clubs and Leaderboards > The 100,000 Club
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2011, 03:45 PM   #1
Ryot Control

Send a message via AIM to Ryot Control

Ryot Control's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Platinum   2,500 Posts   GSL 11 Winner   GamerScore League Season 9 Winner   Submit - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Peace Starr cruzin through 100k

http://live.xbox.com/en-US/MyXbox/Pr...=Peace%20Starr
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...er.php?u=38739

It's be a long time coming Peace Starr, but you're the guy who reminds me and the rest of our friends about how games we're meant to be played.

On April 9, Peace Star broke the 100,000 threshold. But it's obvious that he sure as hell enjoyed the journey a lot more than some people who just rushed through just to get to the destination. Damn well investigating every drop on Sacred 2, listening to you NOT simulate any race on Forza 2, drunken CSI and getting himself totally lost on the Fallout series are just a few of the token memories of playing with you in chat. It's fun to look back and think of it.

Yeah your friends give you crap about your pace, but the life lessons of the insight that you shared with your friends of living with strippers, how to tell if a chick is fat by their xbox voice, and the other man-stories worthy telling over a smoke and a beer has made the xbox live experience truly enjoyable.

In the gamerscore race, you choose to cruise with the top down, cigarette lit, classic rock blasting and with big breasted woman with no name by your side along for the ride. And that's something truly worth trying to emulate.

To Peace Star, Amitiés sans attentes, et le respect de la vieille école. That New Orleans hospitality is charming man; don't ever change. And may your cruise to 200k take just as long if you can enjoy it just as much as you enjoyed the first.

I'm going to smoke a cigarette in celebration of your accomplishment. And I'm going to wear huge ass shades. And I'll make a banner of it for you. I'll add it to my first post when I do. Grats on 100k.

Last edited by Ryot Control; 04-14-2011 at 03:40 AM.
Old 04-13-2011, 04:14 PM   #2
botafogo007

botafogo007's Gamercard
When you're Peace Starr, 100k hits you.

Congrats my friend. I've enjoyed every minute of it, from the 100 hours of Sacred 2 we played together, to the 20k we put up in 7 weeks, to the 3k I watched you put up over the next year while you stuck with Forza 3 after watching me sim the whole thing .
Old 04-13-2011, 04:52 PM   #3
xxEquilibriumxx

xXEquilibriumXx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Congratulations. 100k is still a benchmark. Especially with some of the games on your list.
Old 04-13-2011, 05:45 PM   #4
o0 TommyGuns 0o

o0 TommyGuns 0o's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
congrats peace on the 100k. It might have been two years after i thought you were gona hit it but u still made it congrats, now i expect you to hit 200k in less then a year.
Ps. get a jap box already!
Old 04-13-2011, 07:19 PM   #5
EGirish

ImayB3urDad's Gamercard
Bottles up to the most laid back guy on xbox. Achieve at your own pace (after 4/30) my friend. We break your balls cuz we <3 ya. Even Though it took a GSL challenge to get you there, huge congrats.

Stay thirsty my friend.
Old 04-13-2011, 11:11 PM   #6
BadAssNipples

Send a message via Skype™ to BadAssNipples

Nipp x3h's Gamercard
Oh snap! 100k! Kind of wish it was with gta so I could be there for it, but hitting 100k is awesome regardless. congrats! And good luck on all the whoring this month.
Old 04-14-2011, 03:56 AM   #7
Ryot Control

Send a message via AIM to Ryot Control

Ryot Control's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Platinum   2,500 Posts   GSL 11 Winner   GamerScore League Season 9 Winner   Submit - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Hey Peace, made you some stuff. Hope you like it.
Old 04-14-2011, 07:34 AM   #8
Peace

Peace Starr's Gamercard
Thanks guys, my journey to six figures has indeed been peaks and valleys, but in the end it came pretty naturally, in fact I didn't realize I had reached 100k, but I had a 22 year old distraction at the time... The next day when I turned my xbox on and saw a million messages and my 100100 gamerscore I smiled.

A lot of good friends can share the kudos too for playing games and chillin' on the way to 100k! In fact, I think some of them are more excited about this milestone than I am, but at least I'll no longer be the one in the party sporting five figures. I guess now you'll probably have to start bugging Nipp about his little gamerscore.

Seriously, thanks for all the cool posts from all you guys, and a special thanks to Ryot for starting this thread for me. I can't believe you had a smoke!!! LOL! It's like a cheese mint birthday card without the cheesy mint jokes. Oh and for the record, a small butt is much more useful in a convertible than big boobs!

Last edited by Peace; 04-14-2011 at 07:38 AM.
Old 04-14-2011, 03:24 PM   #9
Spades12321

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Congrats Peace, although you may have been 'chilling' to 100k you still went at a pace much faster than me, for that I give you kudos.

Seeing all your posts reminds me of the good ole days at x3h, those were the best.

P.S. I would not have realised if it was not for Ryots message.
Old 04-16-2011, 08:52 PM   #10
bplayak
Maximum Club's King & Super Mod

bplayak's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Super Moderator   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - troy0891   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Donator - Level 5   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - bplayak   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
A very well written and nice write-up Ryot. Very creative with the "100 k smoked" picture.

Good work on the 100k Peace. Enjoyed the "a small butt is more useful in a convertible then big boobs" comment lol.

*Added to clubs

Creech's workhorse!
Feel free to Follow me on Xbox One!
Follow me on Twitter!
Closed Thread