PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > Zumba Fitness
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-03-2011, 06:37 PM   #1
ArtsyBakingGeek

ArtsyBakingGeek's Gamercard
Question Does anyone know how to access Medium/Hard Zumbathon?

On Zumba Fitness I have completed (and gotten the achievements for) every routine and all classes. Yet when I go to do the Zumbathon it doesn't allow me to choose which level I want to play. I go to Play > Zumba party > Zumbathon and it starts the Zumbathon automatically without letting me choose. The first time I got the Easy Zumbathon achievement and the second time I didn't get any achievements so I think they put me on easy again. Both time most of the Zumbathon was on expert (because the male dancer was in charge) with either easy or med (female dancer) in the middle.

How can I play the medium and expert Zumbathon. I want to get both of the achievements and see the difference between the levels.
ArtsyBakingGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 04:37 AM   #2
KillerBEA
Keys to the Kingdom

Send a message via Skype™ to KillerBEA

KillerBEA XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Community Gaming - Gold   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - KillerBEA   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 27 (more» ...)
I sent you a message on live. Hope you get it.

For every one else you change the difficulty settings by going to edit profile -> difficulty
KillerBEA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 03:19 AM   #3
ArtsyBakingGeek

ArtsyBakingGeek's Gamercard
Thank you so much @KillerBEA. I never would have figured it out myself
ArtsyBakingGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 04:29 AM   #4
Kimbychan

Kimbychan's Gamercard
Can someone tell me how to get these? I looked through the settings but couldn't find anything to change the difficulty settings. I've played all the classes except 3 hard ones...so I don't know why I can't get the intermediate Zumbathon.

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Currently Working On: Assassin's Creed: Revelations, SSX, LA Noire, Assassin's Creed III, Just Dance 4

Looking to boost for: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, SSX, Assassin's Creed III, Zumba Fitness
Kimbychan is offline   Reply With Quote