PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-26-2011, 02:54 PM   #1
D1Laud1D0d1

D1Laud1D0d1's Gamercard
Is this anyone else's favourite game series?

How come this game is relegated to relative cult-favourite status while Castle Crashers has been downloaded millions of times? I love this series so much and hope it continues as a trilogy at least. The sequel really surprised me with how much of an improvement it is on the original; in particular the weapons upgrades and utilization of LB, RB, and RT buttons during combat. Bloody awesome, awesome game!
D1Laud1D0d1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 06:46 PM   #2
Ownasaur

Ownasaur's Gamercard
I agree 100%. When I saw there was going to be a second one, I didn't even have to consider if I was going to buy it. I enjoyed the first so much that it was a "no brainer"! Being able to swap between two weapon loadouts was a definite plus too.
Ownasaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 07:46 AM   #3
MGilli

MGilli's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by D1Laud1D0d1 View Post
How come this game is relegated to relative cult-favourite status while Castle Crashers has been downloaded millions of times? I love this series so much and hope it continues as a trilogy at least. The sequel really surprised me with how much of an improvement it is on the original; in particular the weapons upgrades and utilization of LB, RB, and RT buttons during combat. Bloody awesome, awesome game!
This game is amazing the series is so well built for an arcade game. Best $10 i ever spent on a arcade game. I love the story and how it went into the second game so well.

MGilli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 07:01 PM   #4
Schism

Schism Octopus's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Yeah its probably my fav arcade title. I really do love the game. Reminds me alot of devil may cry. I really hope in the future SkaStudios gets to release a Full retail game. I think the next game coming up from them is Charlie Murder. You should check out their site xD Its pretty cool http://www.ska-studios.com/ the whole Good Morning Gato thing is pretty hilarious and a good read most times.
Old 10-04-2013, 07:07 PM   #5
Fragarach Luin

Jacob Ulysses's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Community Gaming - Bronze   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I was lured in by the game's art style, hooked by the challenge and swallowed whole by the gameplay. I can say without hesitation that it's my favorite Arcade title, and few retail games come close to being as flawless and satisfying as The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile. I can't recommend it enough.