PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-03-2008, 07:13 AM   #61
Sceneman

Sceneman's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumnious View Post
Yea, I was pissed. The first time I did that tactic of mine, I went straight to the copter... then it told me I needed to carry the buddy of mine to the copter. So I ran out, grabbed him and within 2-3 feet of getting to the helicopter it set off...

I screamed, dropped my buddy and went crazy on the closest bad guy.

He killed me.
the same thing happened to me Havent come that close to getting on the chopper again

King Kong
TMNT

100% Arcade:
Dash of Destruction

(fyi my sig is "ironic")
Sceneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 01:40 PM   #62
ChumbaWumba91

ChumbaWumba91's Gamercard
NOOOO

The chopper landed and as i exited the ticket booth i got shredded, whens the right time to leave the booth?

I have a gaming blog! Check it out if you have time, drop a comment. Throw me some constructive criticism. Get involved!

www.notjustforkids.wordpress.com

ChumbaWumba91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 05:47 PM   #63
Sniper Riflez

English Gamerrr's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by III Vesper III View Post
More like deception. Or bad game design.
Tried it, they shoot all of your C4s on Veteran, and you get a couple of guys run round the corner aswell, it's near Impossible to get back to MacMillan from there. There's 5 guys around the corner from there.
Sniper Riflez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 06:41 PM   #64
ChumbaWumba91

F*** YES!

I did it after 5 hours straight, it's defo luck, i picked up the guy and had 2 terrorists staring me in the face, i should have died but luckily i was a shot away from getting killed

I have a gaming blog! Check it out if you have time, drop a comment. Throw me some constructive criticism. Get involved!

Old 01-03-2008, 08:24 PM   #65
hestasrewind

hestasrewind's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChumbaWumba91 View Post
NOOOO

The chopper landed and as i exited the ticket booth i got shredded, whens the right time to leave the booth?
I waited until i could hear the friendlies firing (a lot of machinegun fire) then as you move out, there will be a few guys on the ferris wheel platform waiting to slaughter you, kill them, and you should be ok
hestasrewind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 08:46 PM   #66
Asian47

Asian x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   2,500 Posts   GamerScore League Season 9 Winner   GSL 9 MVP   Road Map - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
I used the bumper car area strategy, but did it a little different.

Instead of crouching at the back of bumper car area, I went around the corner towards were the radiation is and sniped from there.

And before that, I set what little C4 I had left around the ferris wheel.

What you have to do is wait at the corner and just crouch snipe. There should never be anymore then you can handle. At one point or another if there are too many, just set off your C4 to buy yourself some time.

Once the helicopter arrives and the enemies are busy with it, rush towards MacMillan and kill every enemy in your way. Throw every flashbang you have left once you get him then just go around the ferris wheel and to the heli

When I tried this strategy, I pulled it off on the second try.

Last edited by Asian47; 01-03-2008 at 08:49 PM.
Asian47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 10:49 PM   #67
ChumbaWumba91

Yeah i soon realised after many failed attempts that there were a group of guys at the ferris wheel, i only just managed to kill them without dying by luck. I couldnt plant C4 around the wheel as i some how managed to get a checkpoint halfway while proning in the booth.

Old 08-22-2008, 01:09 AM   #68
indylink

Cheap Tricks Never Fail

For the debated ticket booth trick that many have denounced for the sake of those unreachable grenades that kill us without scrutiny, I have learned a way to make this work (I did this in the phone booth farthest to the MacMillan's left). Expose yourself a little more when you go prone in the booth and situate yourelf in the very center of the booth. Almost every grenade that lands inside the booth is reachable from here, and the grenades that explode right outside in front of you won't usually kill you. Sure, you'll be more exposed to tangos and dogs,but we all know that the real threat is those darned frags.
indylink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 12:49 PM   #69
blackflame0729

Blackflame0729's Gamercard
Pain in the butt man.

Snipe as much people who come down the ropes on the helis.
Try to snipe as many of the guys who come out from behind the building as possible.
Try to grab an ak or any gun need you.
LAY DOWN by the tree at the top of the hill near the farris wheel.
Put claymores around there.
DO! NOT! MOVE! FOR! ALMOST! ANY! THING!
As soon as the heli touchs down, RUN LIKE HELL toward the guy, grab him and then your safe till the heli. For some reason, you die like it is on easy when your taking him into the heli.
Good Luck
Old 08-24-2008, 07:51 PM   #70
Jiseki Kurouto

Jiseki Kurouto's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackflame0729 View Post
Pain in the butt man.

Snipe as much people who come down the ropes on the helis.
Try to snipe as many of the guys who come out from behind the building as possible.
Try to grab an ak or any gun need you.
LAY DOWN by the tree at the top of the hill near the farris wheel.
Put claymores around there.
DO! NOT! MOVE! FOR! ALMOST! ANY! THING!
As soon as the heli touchs down, RUN LIKE HELL toward the guy, grab him and then your safe till the heli. For some reason, you die like it is on easy when your taking him into the heli.
Good Luck
You are invincible while you carry him to the heli
Jiseki Kurouto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 11:26 AM   #71
Andy91145

x IR A T E ID x's Gamercard
i did this easy i found a little shed thing next to the big wheel. put the guy on the hill where he wants to be and then run behind the big wheel and then you wil get to a certin point when you can see a small shed run inside it. inside you will find a char and a like desk thing gt right to the floor and crawl underneath the desk and sit and wait it the helicopter (you cant do this if you are going for the intel t does not work for some reason). once you are in the room the enime people will throw grenaides just stay still because they cant hurt you once inside the shed just have your gun pointing to the door way as i had one guy run past me.
Andy91145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 01:01 PM   #72
losterris

i've walkthrough one shot one kill mission. Enjoy the show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMkbkDwSffM
losterris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 02:21 PM   #73
YA BAD VICTIM

YA BAD VICTIM's Gamercard
i just sit in the patch of grass next to the bumper cars throwin the odd grenade n poppin up n down between standing and crouching while being behind a little white fence, might not of helped at all here but it worked for me
YA BAD VICTIM is offline   Reply With Quote