PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > Virtua Tennis 2009
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-15-2011, 08:31 PM   #1
JokerDe

Joker De Pablo's Gamercard
Thumbs down Online Cheating

I just finished beating the game after 20 hours of play. I really enjoyed the mini games but the matches at times kind of got boring. I started to go for my online wins with several rackets in hand and I cannot win a single game.

After I hit the ball it stops in mid air in time for the other player to run up to it and hit it across. I have never cheated in an online session so I am not sure how they are doing it but it must be a "lag switch" or something to that effect. I run a 10 mbs modem so I know it isn't me. Is anyone else running into this problem? I wanted to finish out my medals legit but I hate 13/15 games I played have been with cheaters.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:54 PM   #2
FaSCoRP

FaSCoRP's Gamercard
Online is crap. It is a shame that a game that has only a few players moving on a screen with a ball moving behaves so bad regarding netcode. Sumo does not know programming good netcode and Sega is responsible for approving this. It is also bad that no one took care with a patch.