PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Games for Windows Live Games > Section 8: Prejudice
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-30-2011, 02:38 PM   #1
Greggyson

Chillin Chilean's Gamercard
Hmm

Why does the PC version offer 50 achievements for 1000 gamer score. Where the xbox live is essentially the same game for 20 Achievements for 200. I almost feel stiffed. Realizing the 1200 MSP price tag( which is the same as the pc price) is not as good of a buy as I thought.. Its a great game. I just wish they would have added equal numbers on either side..
Greggyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 09:17 PM   #2
XanafiedSpartan

Send a message via MSN to XanafiedSpartan Send a message via Yahoo to XanafiedSpartan Send a message via Skype™ to XanafiedSpartan

TheDarkAvengerX's Gamercard
The PC version usually gets crappy stuff of the game thats multi-platform. I'm glad for once devs do more on the PC side.
XanafiedSpartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 01:19 AM   #3
MikeinSC

DaMikeSC's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greggyson View Post
Why does the PC version offer 50 achievements for 1000 gamer score. Where the xbox live is essentially the same game for 20 Achievements for 200. I almost feel stiffed. Realizing the 1200 MSP price tag( which is the same as the pc price) is not as good of a buy as I thought.. Its a great game. I just wish they would have added equal numbers on either side..
I think the devs and their console publishers aren't exactly friendly right now and they went XBLA to avoid having to deal with them after a rough initial launch.

100% Retail --- 40

100% Arcade --- 17
MikeinSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 02:37 AM   #4
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Send a message via MSN to Eternal

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1   x360a Book Club   SOTF Winner   Road Map - Silver   Word of Mouth   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
It's funny that the PC version is only $13 on Steam :P
Eternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 04:47 PM   #5
DefHalan

DefHalan's Gamercard
its because XBLA games have to be 200 gamerscore. its one of microsoft's rules. the PC games however can be 1000 becuase its being release like any normal PC game for GFWL. Im glad I held off on getting the XBLA version lol
DefHalan is offline   Reply With Quote