PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Half Life 2: The Orange Box
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-02-2011, 01:48 AM   #1
LordOdadjian

OdadjianActual's Gamercard
Is my brother screwed? Team67 Fortress server glitch

My brother was playing Team Fortress 2 for only the second time in his life earlier this evening. Immediately we noticed something was off, because as he was playing, he checked his achievement tracking in the menu and saw that he had 0/1000 kills towards his Hardcore achievement. Strange, as in his first ever match, he amassed around 5 kills.

Things got worse. Eventually, the following message appeared in the centre of the screen in bright blue letters: "Oh shit bitch, this is a fucking mod server!"

Then the screen froze, and my brother tried to power off his system. As the system powered off, he briefly saw the message: "Turret: Achievement Unlocked" even though he has never registered any turret / sentry gun kills.

Anyway, the worst part of this, is that in the in-game Team Fortress 2 achievement tracker, it says my brother has unlocked 15 out of 17 TF2 achievements (even though he has yet to earn a single one legitimately). The two that he is missing are: Head of the class, World Traveler.

But if he goes to his profile through the Xbox Guide Menu, it says he's only unlocked 7 out of 17 of the achievements: Hardcore, Dynasty, With Friends Like These, Master of Disguise, Hard to Kill, Nemesis, Turret.

Tell me. Is my brother fucked?
LordOdadjian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 01:54 AM   #2
LordOdadjian

OdadjianActual's Gamercard
Oh shit, TeenageGnome is the name of the hacker!

My brother joined his game again and he's literally getting every TF2 achievement.

LOL!

Last edited by LordOdadjian; 05-02-2011 at 02:15 AM.
LordOdadjian is offline   Reply With Quote